Clearly

Clearly

Listing monitored by Clearly Contacts

Did not change my eye colour.

Store was great to navigate through. Quick delivery as well.
Unfortunately the coloured lenses did not have enough pigment in them to change my natural eye colour. They were also more rigded than expected.

OllieM
OllieMSydney, NSW

Parcel received three weeks later. Not happy.

Reordering on site was easy. However, I received contacts three weeks later. Not happy. Am hesitant to buy from them again.

Mel
MelPerth

Great foe contact lenses, not so good for glasses

The site and ordering process is simple and the glasses were cheap. However, I did not expect them to arrive and literally fall apart on my face on the first wear. They promised to reissue them quickly - as I had bought them to travel - but they didn’t in fact arrive until 2 weeks after i returned so that was also disappointing. I can’t say to th quality of the second pair, I’ve worn them once only and they stayed together but I bought auto darkening sunglasses (can’t think of the proper term) and they only go slaughter grey in full sunlight so won’t be wearing them again.

Erol
ErolGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ok, but not great quality...

Mirror tints were not perfect. Imperfections on the tint as you can see near my thumb. I suppose what you pay for is what you get.
Will probably source from somewhere else next time...

Same same but different

Ordered a second pair of a particular model frame - just in a different colour - however the lenses are different. Make you feel a bit squeamish. Not sure why - same script, same frames, different result. Disappointing

isis
isisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Looking elsewhere

I would rather pay more and buy from a traditional shop. The glasses usually don't suit me and therefore not good value. I have a lot of pairs I've never worn.

RBelts
RBeltsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Too short used by date

I made a note when ordering that I needed a long used by date because I was ordering two years worth of contacts. Two boxes (a years worth) that arrived would have been out of date by the time I got to them. They're being returned.

Anna
AnnaSydney, NSW

Declining Service

This company used to be quick to act and provide good service - the decline over the past two years is madness - I am now looking for a different online supplier - poor

Chan
ChanPerth

Poor internal control in processing online order

Mel
MelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

They are the wrong colours that were delivered

I ordered 3 different colours and I received 2 blue in the same colour and the brown doesn’t look the same as the picture.
It took a long time for delivery

Did not meet the expectation

Hi
Everything good except the product. I found for a monthly contact lens one of them failed on the first day. They felt in my eyes more like a disposable daily lens. I have not used them again after the first day and chosen to go back to finding something else

Disappointed

Dorian
Dorian

Left view is blurry. Right view is good.

I have problems looking through the left lens. As such, I cannot use the glasses to good effect. I have since stopped using them because using them causes a bit of discomfort.

maxtrax
maxtraxAldinga Beach

Price

Price including delivery is more expensive than retail from OPSM so not likely to buy again from this company products ok but the cost is not competitive with the retail market.

Ellen
EllenGippsland, VIC

Item is not available but it is available on website

Really upset with the customer service! I bought contact lenses and it was available in their website so I suppose to receive it in 1 week. After I paid and then they sent an email saying that it wasn’t available in their stores, they will contact the factory and send it to me.. now I need to wait more than 2 week to receive it
Why do I even need to pay shipping fee it is gonna take so long?