Clearly

Listing monitored by Clearly Contacts

mitchbukka
mitchbukka

Good prices, terrible service

Order took 33 days longer than estimated, nearly 2 month wait on my order. Customer service is difficult to understand

Terrible - no idea when my lenses will ship

Constantly fobbed off with assurances that my lenses would be shipped within 24 hrs. Have been told that four times this week and have the screenshots to back this up. Appalling - avoid!

Citizen
CitizenPerth, WA

Goods very late in delivery

Goods very late in delivery and there did not seem to be any traceability, the re order for missing lenses was going to take months

Glasses are not clear vision

I have had the prescription checked and made an appointment to have my eyes rechecked in the new year
Hopefully I can remedy the problem

Find out how Clearly compares to other Optical Retailers

Poor customer service, take money twice. Do not deal with them!

I purchased 2 sets of contacts, they took the money from my account, sent one set. I chased them up and 3 months later they sent the second set. Then 8 months later I find out there holding a debt against me for the same amount I paid. They will not accept proof of purchase. They were scamed but hold my purchase accountable.
Avoid dealing with this company.

Forced feedback

I got my products. They emailed asked if I had received products. Clicked the link and it brought me here.

Did not change my eye colour.

Store was great to navigate through. Quick delivery as well.
Unfortunately the coloured lenses did not have enough pigment in them to change my natural eye colour. They were also more rigded than expected.

Tear in contact lenses within weeks of purchase with no refund/replacement

No refund/replacement offered on a RGP contact lenses that developed a tear within weeks of purchase. I had to chase them for a reply a number of times regarding their course of action only to be told today that due to the length of time their refund/replacement policy was no longer applicable. Do not purchase from this company as they do not hold themselves responsible for supplying substandard lenses which are a significant danger for the wearer.

OllieM
OllieMSydney, NSW

Parcel received three weeks later. Not happy.

Reordering on site was easy. However, I received contacts three weeks later. Not happy. Am hesitant to buy from them again.

Dorothy
Dorothy

Difficult to claim from Health Insurance

Not happy! No receipt is given when you made an online purchase. I had to email to ask for one so that I can claim from my health insurance. Had to wait for 5 working days, meaning that I have to chase it again 5 days later to see if it arrives. Should not be that difficult. Receipt with provider number should be atomatically generated.

Jim
JimSydney, NSW

Misleading Information and Never Received my Inovice

Mel
MelPerth

Great foe contact lenses, not so good for glasses

The site and ordering process is simple and the glasses were cheap. However, I did not expect them to arrive and literally fall apart on my face on the first wear. They promised to reissue them quickly - as I had bought them to travel - but they didn’t in fact arrive until 2 weeks after i returned so that was also disappointing. I can’t say to th quality of the second pair, I’ve worn them once only and they stayed together but I bought auto darkening sunglasses (can’t think of the proper term) and they only go slaughter grey in full sunlight so won’t be wearing them again.

Erol
ErolGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ok, but not great quality...

Mirror tints were not perfect. Imperfections on the tint as you can see near my thumb. I suppose what you pay for is what you get.
Will probably source from somewhere else next time...

Same same but different

Ordered a second pair of a particular model frame - just in a different colour - however the lenses are different. Make you feel a bit squeamish. Not sure why - same script, same frames, different result. Disappointing

shopaholic
shopaholicSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very poor customer service

It has been more than 4 days and their customer team is unresponsive and no replies at all, not happy about this at all.