Clearly

Clearly

Listing monitored by Clearly Contacts

masud
masudGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Glass fitting was below average. Not satisfied indeed.

Glass fitting was below average. Right glass is kind of loose. Both glass not equally fixed. It makes cracking sound. Not satisfied indeed.

Overall good for the price. Lenses AR coating not effective

Can't complain much for the price. Delivery roughly on time. Lenses' anti-reflective coating however is not very effective when compared with my other pairs using Essilor lens, reflection from my own eyes is extremely noticeable especially when you look at something dark.

Lenses: Thin Air BlueReflect™ Lenses with C Shield

mitchbukka
mitchbukka

Good prices, terrible service

Order took 33 days longer than estimated, nearly 2 month wait on my order. Customer service is difficult to understand

Quality is not great

Item is as described but frame details show poor quality. First Ray Ban for me. May be other frame will be better.

Find out how Clearly compares to other Optical Retailers

Do the job, but were not as expected.

Glasses do the job, however they are not the same as the pictures, much darker at the front. Fit is also average, they slip down, when even $3 sunglasses fit without problem.

Glasses are not clear vision

I have had the prescription checked and made an appointment to have my eyes rechecked in the new year
Hopefully I can remedy the problem

Service to delivery great and super fast.

Easy site to navigate and the prices great value.
The Product looks good but the frame is not very durable.

Larry Whiting
Larry WhitingGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Value for money

OK for what I ordered
replacement glasses ok for straight forward vision but I must turn my head to have clear vision to either side something I'm sure I will adjust to as I do more driving with the new glasses
Fitment improvement is better

Did not change my eye colour.

Store was great to navigate through. Quick delivery as well.
Unfortunately the coloured lenses did not have enough pigment in them to change my natural eye colour. They were also more rigded than expected.

Naur
NaurCanberra 2600, ACT

Products aren’t very comfortable or vivid which is unfortunate as I was really looking forward to them.

Store was easy to navigate.
Range was simple.
Product was ultimately a disappointment, they were very uncomfortable, abrasive, cloudy, and colour was not even visible.

Dean C.
Dean C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Second time purchse

order processed quickly again, unfortunately they use Auspost for despatch, last year got glasses within 1 week, this year it took 4 :( If they changed their choice of delivery partner would definitely recommend them for future purchases

KJR
KJRSydney, NSW

Clearly Prescription glasses

Can’t fault the site for quality of glasses and service the problem I had is that I don’t know if my script was incorrect or my glasses came with the wrong prescription, can’t read with them but they look nice :-)

OllieM
OllieMSydney, NSW

Parcel received three weeks later. Not happy.

Reordering on site was easy. However, I received contacts three weeks later. Not happy. Am hesitant to buy from them again.

Mel
MelPerth

Great foe contact lenses, not so good for glasses

The site and ordering process is simple and the glasses were cheap. However, I did not expect them to arrive and literally fall apart on my face on the first wear. They promised to reissue them quickly - as I had bought them to travel - but they didn’t in fact arrive until 2 weeks after i returned so that was also disappointing. I can’t say to th quality of the second pair, I’ve worn them once only and they stayed together but I bought auto darkening sunglasses (can’t think of the proper term) and they only go slaughter grey in full sunlight so won’t be wearing them again.

Erol
ErolGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ok, but not great quality...

Mirror tints were not perfect. Imperfections on the tint as you can see near my thumb. I suppose what you pay for is what you get.
Will probably source from somewhere else next time...