Clearly

Clearly

Listing monitored by Clearly Contacts

Good Service

I find these lenses really comfortable. The price is keen in comparison and delivery is prompt for a regional location

Kathy M.
Kathy M.Sydney, NSW

Happy

They look great, easy ordering and accurate description. Frames were a bit lighter than I expected but love the green colour - had trouble finding similar in a physical store (and then they were twice the price).

Suzee
SuzeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Order availability

Contacts are what I have always been ordering but went through you as I thought it would be only 3-5 day delivery but they weren’t in stock so took 2 weeks. I wish I had of known at order time that you didn’t have them in stock as I was desperate for them. I think on your site you should be able to see straight away if they are available or not or at least offer something similar that is

limwongs
limwongsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Glasses fine.

Glasses fine. Delivery a little late due to black Friday backlog and covid delivery delays but a discount and free express delivery fixed that.

Cheaper alternative

I was really surprised at how much prescription glasses cost on Clearly as my glasses usually cost over $600 a pair at OPSM because of my high prescription degree but i was able to get glasses and frames for myself for less than $300 on Clearly however the nose pad is a bit hard and has scratched my nose and forehead when i lift it above my face to place it on my head for a sec. Other than that, i will definitely continue buying glasses from clearly from now on.

How about Just, yes I received my delivery

Really , just clicking yes i received my delivery would be enough, sick of all these reviews as they take time and are annoying

mitchbukka
mitchbukka

Good prices, terrible service

Order took 33 days longer than estimated, nearly 2 month wait on my order. Customer service is difficult to understand

Wanda
WandaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good , delivery bit slower than normal, but ok

As per description, virtual help was great .
Had to change the prescription through store .
Have to use this brand, as only choice available .

Alan
Alan

Thank you very much and yes I am Happy with my new glasses.

i am buying again from previous purchases.
The service from sales staff are excellent - and delivery was quick.
Just a comment on why I shop with Clearly - the answer is PRICE.
It appears CLEARLY has been establishing its customer base and is now moving towards charging commercial pricing like Specsavers.
Stay in your Bubble Cleary you have a great market for your product.
Keep your pricing down...not like the others.

Regards, Alan

dazleb
dazlebGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent frames for price

Easy to find and check out glasses. Very good range of budget frames. Frames I chose were very cheap yet good quality and great style.

Glasses are not clear vision

I have had the prescription checked and made an appointment to have my eyes rechecked in the new year
Hopefully I can remedy the problem

Did not change my eye colour.

Store was great to navigate through. Quick delivery as well.
Unfortunately the coloured lenses did not have enough pigment in them to change my natural eye colour. They were also more rigded than expected.

.skfh

sacckjbkjscb aksjdbbsaku aksjdj slk d xz sk ewwke ekf keub feoj odfss kejff s id idj osdjf osidfoweeu8fincdj ewoie iewoif

Joanne

Easy to navigate website

Elise
EliseSydney Surrounds, NSW

Affordable and quality!

Great option for affordable and quality glasses. One pair did have wonky nose bits (don't know the name of them) one higher than the other. But apart from that, they arrived perfect and in quality packaging with cleaning cloth and case for each pair. Would recommend!