Clearly

Clearly

Listing monitored by Clearly Contacts

Sundas A.
Sundas A.Illawarra, NSW

Service was excellent, product wasn't

The service was very good within a day we had received the product.

I have ordered the product for my husband after reviewing the reviews on the website, but unfortunately my husband is not at all satisfied with the product. He only used once but with no improvement on his vision he is not using it any more.

Andrey
Andrey

Good glasses, not the best delivery.

The package was left in the neighbours letterbox for 3 days and status was "delivered" lucky my neighbour brought it to us.

Nice Frames

They are lovely Glasses but I can't wear them as I think I needed to my PD but other than that they are nice.

Great

Easy to navigate options. Wish there were more colour options. My contacts felt big and itchy on my eyes. And kept moving

Find out how Clearly compares to other Optical Retailers

First time purchase from cleary

Contacts are very hard to fit properly . Delivery etc was very good . Will see if you have better quality lenses when I order again

Kelvin
KelvinPerth, WA

Looks good - slightly flimsy and tad heavy

Product were ok but was expecting them to be lighter. Quality as expected with the price paid, have had better quality glasses. It looks good however.

Eyes Open
Eyes OpenSouth East Queensland, QLD

things neeed to be clearer

I didn't find it easy to navigate my order.
The products are good
The product I bought has always been the same. I would suggest that perhaps you send a sample of something different with the orders to maybe grow your business.
Also I used to get free delivery that doesn;t seem to happen very often in the last couple of yeas.

Gaby
GabySydney, NSW

Overall great customer service and website product was faulty not all of it some.

Hi everything was easy I had a issue with the product itself, at least 16 lenses were warped they weren't fully round more oval shaped they wouldn't sit on the eye they were thrown out but the service was great and website easy to navigate.

Jeremy.B
Jeremy.BSydney, NSW

Wait about 2 months to receive my products

Wait about 2 months to receive my products, items are fine but the order takes a long time to process before shipping.

Elise A.
Elise A.South East Queensland, QLD

Not my favourite choice

These are so cheap so I wanted to try! I found them a bit scratchy and irritating after more than a few hours, but fine for short stints.

Exchange /returns

Responses were initially slow but I was happy to find out I could get an exchange or refund on most items. Disappointing to see not all brands had my prescription. Will probably revert back to previous suppliers.

Nice comfortable frame.

Great price for prescription glasses. Great fit and comfort. Only issue is one lens is slightly misaligned for the polarisation so I get occasional glare flashes. If I tilt my head it disappears so will just put up with it. Might be due to my ears being at very slightly different levels.

Adam
AdamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Long wait for what I asked for.

Items were on back order for nearly 6 weeks before I received them. Ordered on November 13, 2020. Notified in December 4 that they were on back order. Notified on January 13 that items were still on backorder, and not due til 11/22/2021 (when I phoned in I was assured that it was supposed to read 1/22/2021). Received an email later that evening that the lenses were finally on the way. Customer support was friendly enough. Received the lenses two or three days later.

This happened the previous time I placed an order on the same lenses, so I am not sure if those lenses are now obsolete or what.

Mayporc
Mayporc Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Product excellent. However there was a long delay in getting the contacts.

Very good and easy to navigate the site online. Product as described however there was a long delay in receiving the contacts which meant I didn’t receive them in time for my daughters wedding.

Kathy Elwell
Kathy ElwellMid North Coast, NSW

Disappointed

I expected the glasses to be white and black as they looked in the photos. But they are clear and black so I’m somewhat disappointed.