Clearly

Clearly

Listing monitored by Clearly Contacts

Using for long time

Fairly easy fairly easy !! What more do you want me to say don’t ask people
To elaborate and they won’t user rude language

Moshgirl
MoshgirlSouth Australia

Affordable

I was worried about fit, but I shouldn't have. All measurements online are accurate. They fit my child perfectly, he loved them and they were so well priced. This was the second pair of glasses I've ordered through Clearly. Since originally writing this review, I have to add, beware when buying for kids because the arms don't have much flex and my son has broken them already. They lasted 2 months. It hasn't put me off though, my glasses are still going strong. I will buy again because the variety and price are so great.

Trudy
TrudyNortheast, VIC

What I expected

The contacts are what I ordered and expected. No surprised. Put in prescription information. Only thing I don't like is that you have to order two packs. I have same prescription in both eyes and there are three lenses in a box. I'd like to be able to order ONE box at a time.

Murph
MurphGoulburn Valley, VIC

Panto shape. Frames only. All ok

Price and delivery excellent. Just dropped of so cannot comment on rigidity. Would I buy again,yes.Purchased frames only. Clearly all ok.

Quality

It's so convenient to buy online, cheap with good quality. Its a little bit loose because its my first glasses ever and I'm not used to them.

Cadence P.
Cadence P.Sydney, NSW

Great choice of colour and style!

Very happy with the range here and frequent deals mean I can easily afford a pair whenever I need one!

Convenient and easy

Great only thing would be most convenient if receipt came with the lenses so I don't need to download , print when claiming.

Glasses are excellent

Product is amazing -site easy to use only issue is with the invoicing system -i wanted to claim on our health fund and they don’t put the codes for the lenses on without having to contact them happen on both occasions

Jamie
JamieNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Got exactly what was ordered

So easy and convenient, always great service and delivered in a very timely fashion. Always great service, 100% satisfied with the service.

Debbie
Debbie

Customer care

Clearly has a wonderful site, easily navigated with lots of good deals. My delivery arrived quickly and safely. I definately would recommend Clearly for eye care.

Cheryl L.
Cheryl L.Sydney, NSW

Love the ease of ordering contacts online

My prescription is automatically stored in my account and it also preloads into the cart if I choose to buy. This means that I have less details to enter and the payment options are great as well.

No one is perfect

Some delay in delivery caused by supply issues but I’m always ordering ahead so minor delays are no problem at all.

Perfect

I’m satisfied with the lenses and was easy and fast delivery. Comfortable and easy to put it on. Sure will buy from you guys when I needed

Kiwi 1
Kiwi 1Perth, WA

Great for the price

Very good second glasses and without the progressive give clear vision 360 around.
God selection in store but not many for my larger size frames required.

Emma
EmmaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect size and very reasonably priced!

I've bought three pairs of glasses from Clearly in the last 5 years. They're stylish and affordable. Clearly has never made any mistakes with my prescription or size. However, my most recent pair keep sliding off my face, which isn't usually a problem for me.