Clearly

Clearly

Listing monitored by Clearly Contacts

Easy, fast, Convenient

Easy, fast, secure, convenient process. Got my contacts for great price and quick delivery. Also had good selection of products to order from.

Chris
ChrisSydney, NSW

Good quality and plenty of choices

I've generally been happy with my glasses from Clearly. The frames aren't always a perfect fit - that's the risk of buying sight unseen, I guess - but the lenses are good. The last pair I bought are multifocal sunglasses and the lenses on them are excellent. Delivery is usually pretty quick.

Tear in contact lenses within weeks of purchase with no refund/replacement

No refund/replacement offered on a RGP contact lenses that developed a tear within weeks of purchase. I had to chase them for a reply a number of times regarding their course of action only to be told today that due to the length of time their refund/replacement policy was no longer applicable. Do not purchase from this company as they do not hold themselves responsible for supplying substandard lenses which are a significant danger for the wearer.

Desireeh
DesireehSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality products, reasonable prices

Ordering online was easy and the delivery was quick. Happy with the brand of contacts that I purchased, reasonably priced and good quality.

Tanya Fraser
Tanya FraserSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great glasses for the price

Totally satisfied. Will probably spend a bit more next time to get thinner lenses but they are good.
The purchase process was easy and the glasses I chose look good.

Good product and good service

A little disappointed that I didn't get any gummy bears like my partner usually does when he buys from clearly but the product is good quality and shipping time was pretty good considering current covid related delays with aus post.

Very prompt service, thank you.

Very happy. My life would be much poorer without my multi focal contact lenses and buying them from you is easy and cost effective.

Traci
TraciPerth, WA

Pretty good service

The first initial parcel was lost. But they kindly replaced it. And I've got it promptly within a short time

Repeats easy

Easy repeat ordering of prescription, fast delivery, good product range, reasonable price, will continue to use due to good service.

Dorothy
Dorothy

Difficult to claim from Health Insurance

Not happy! No receipt is given when you made an online purchase. I had to email to ask for one so that I can claim from my health insurance. Had to wait for 5 working days, meaning that I have to chase it again 5 days later to see if it arrives. Should not be that difficult. Receipt with provider number should be atomatically generated.

Using for long time

Fairly easy fairly easy !! What more do you want me to say don’t ask people
To elaborate and they won’t user rude language

Jim
JimSydney, NSW

Misleading Information and Never Received my Inovice

Trudy
TrudyNortheast, VIC

What I expected

The contacts are what I ordered and expected. No surprised. Put in prescription information. Only thing I don't like is that you have to order two packs. I have same prescription in both eyes and there are three lenses in a box. I'd like to be able to order ONE box at a time.

Murph
MurphGoulburn Valley, VIC

Panto shape. Frames only. All ok

Price and delivery excellent. Just dropped of so cannot comment on rigidity. Would I buy again,yes.Purchased frames only. Clearly all ok.

Quality

It's so convenient to buy online, cheap with good quality. Its a little bit loose because its my first glasses ever and I'm not used to them.