Clearly

Clearly

Listing monitored by Clearly Contacts

Forced feedback

I got my products. They emailed asked if I had received products. Clicked the link and it brought me here.

Did not change my eye colour.

Store was great to navigate through. Quick delivery as well.
Unfortunately the coloured lenses did not have enough pigment in them to change my natural eye colour. They were also more rigded than expected.

.skfh

sacckjbkjscb aksjdbbsaku aksjdj slk d xz sk ewwke ekf keub feoj odfss kejff s id idj osdjf osidfoweeu8fincdj ewoie iewoif

Joanne

Easy to navigate website

Elise
EliseSydney Surrounds, NSW

Affordable and quality!

Great option for affordable and quality glasses. One pair did have wonky nose bits (don't know the name of them) one higher than the other. But apart from that, they arrived perfect and in quality packaging with cleaning cloth and case for each pair. Would recommend!

Easy, fast, Convenient

Easy, fast, secure, convenient process. Got my contacts for great price and quick delivery. Also had good selection of products to order from.

Chris
ChrisSydney, NSW

Good quality and plenty of choices

I've generally been happy with my glasses from Clearly. The frames aren't always a perfect fit - that's the risk of buying sight unseen, I guess - but the lenses are good. The last pair I bought are multifocal sunglasses and the lenses on them are excellent. Delivery is usually pretty quick.

Tear in contact lenses within weeks of purchase with no refund/replacement

No refund/replacement offered on a RGP contact lenses that developed a tear within weeks of purchase. I had to chase them for a reply a number of times regarding their course of action only to be told today that due to the length of time their refund/replacement policy was no longer applicable. Do not purchase from this company as they do not hold themselves responsible for supplying substandard lenses which are a significant danger for the wearer.

Desireeh
DesireehSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality products, reasonable prices

Ordering online was easy and the delivery was quick. Happy with the brand of contacts that I purchased, reasonably priced and good quality.

Tanya Fraser
Tanya FraserSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great glasses for the price

Totally satisfied. Will probably spend a bit more next time to get thinner lenses but they are good.
The purchase process was easy and the glasses I chose look good.

Good product and good service

A little disappointed that I didn't get any gummy bears like my partner usually does when he buys from clearly but the product is good quality and shipping time was pretty good considering current covid related delays with aus post.

Very prompt service, thank you.

Very happy. My life would be much poorer without my multi focal contact lenses and buying them from you is easy and cost effective.

OllieM
OllieMSydney, NSW

Parcel received three weeks later. Not happy.

Reordering on site was easy. However, I received contacts three weeks later. Not happy. Am hesitant to buy from them again.

Traci
TraciPerth, WA

Pretty good service

The first initial parcel was lost. But they kindly replaced it. And I've got it promptly within a short time

Repeats easy

Easy repeat ordering of prescription, fast delivery, good product range, reasonable price, will continue to use due to good service.

Happy customer
Happy customerasked

Hi - has anyone ever ordered Boston RGP contact lenses from Clearly Contacts and how did you find the quality and precision? Am not happy with Gelflex as a lab.

JOE
JOEasked

How can I claim from my private health insurance?

Deb
Deb

Not really sure but they do provide you with a good receipt. Perhaps you can lodge that

Sharon M
Sharon M

When ordering you will see an option to elect to have a tax receipt emailed to you to submit to your health fund, and there's a drop down box listing them all. Even if you don't ask for the receipt you can get it later. I claim mine back from NIB with no problems.

Get an answer from our members and Clearly Contacts representatives