Clearly

Clearly

Listing monitored by Clearly Contacts

Poor customer service, take money twice. Do not deal with them!

I purchased 2 sets of contacts, they took the money from my account, sent one set. I chased them up and 3 months later they sent the second set. Then 8 months later I find out there holding a debt against me for the same amount I paid. They will not accept proof of purchase. They were scamed but hold my purchase accountable.
Avoid dealing with this company.

Forced feedback

I got my products. They emailed asked if I had received products. Clicked the link and it brought me here.

Service to delivery great and super fast.

Easy site to navigate and the prices great value.
The Product looks good but the frame is not very durable.

Larry Whiting
Larry WhitingGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Value for money

OK for what I ordered
replacement glasses ok for straight forward vision but I must turn my head to have clear vision to either side something I'm sure I will adjust to as I do more driving with the new glasses
Fitment improvement is better

.skfh

sacckjbkjscb aksjdbbsaku aksjdj slk d xz sk ewwke ekf keub feoj odfss kejff s id idj osdjf osidfoweeu8fincdj ewoie iewoif

Joanne

Very competitive price
Easy to navigate website

Naur
NaurCanberra 2600, ACT

Products aren’t very comfortable or vivid which is unfortunate as I was really looking forward to them.

Store was easy to navigate.
Range was simple.
Product was ultimately a disappointment, they were very uncomfortable, abrasive, cloudy, and colour was not even visible.

Elise
EliseSydney Surrounds, NSW

Affordable and quality!

Great option for affordable and quality glasses. One pair did have wonky nose bits (don't know the name of them) one higher than the other. But apart from that, they arrived perfect and in quality packaging with cleaning cloth and case for each pair. Would recommend!

Dean C.
Dean C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Second time purchse

order processed quickly again, unfortunately they use Auspost for despatch, last year got glasses within 1 week, this year it took 4 :( If they changed their choice of delivery partner would definitely recommend them for future purchases

KJR
KJRSydney, NSW

Clearly Prescription glasses

Can’t fault the site for quality of glasses and service the problem I had is that I don’t know if my script was incorrect or my glasses came with the wrong prescription, can’t read with them but they look nice :-)

Easy, fast, Convenient

Easy, fast, secure, convenient process. Got my contacts for great price and quick delivery. Also had good selection of products to order from.

Chris
ChrisSydney, NSW

Good quality and plenty of choices

I've generally been happy with my glasses from Clearly. The frames aren't always a perfect fit - that's the risk of buying sight unseen, I guess - but the lenses are good. The last pair I bought are multifocal sunglasses and the lenses on them are excellent. Delivery is usually pretty quick.

Find out how Clearly compares to other Optical Retailers

Tear in contact lenses within weeks of purchase with no refund/replacement

No refund/replacement offered on a RGP contact lenses that developed a tear within weeks of purchase. I had to chase them for a reply a number of times regarding their course of action only to be told today that due to the length of time their refund/replacement policy was no longer applicable. Do not purchase from this company as they do not hold themselves responsible for supplying substandard lenses which are a significant danger for the wearer.

Desireeh
DesireehSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality products, reasonable prices

Ordering online was easy and the delivery was quick. Happy with the brand of contacts that I purchased, reasonably priced and good quality.

Tanya Fraser
Tanya FraserSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great glasses for the price

Totally satisfied. Will probably spend a bit more next time to get thinner lenses but they are good.
The purchase process was easy and the glasses I chose look good.