Clearly

Clearly

Listing monitored by Clearly Contacts

Good Service

I find these lenses really comfortable. The price is keen in comparison and delivery is prompt for a regional location

Kathy M.
Kathy M.Sydney, NSW

Happy

They look great, easy ordering and accurate description. Frames were a bit lighter than I expected but love the green colour - had trouble finding similar in a physical store (and then they were twice the price).

Suzee
SuzeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Order availability

Contacts are what I have always been ordering but went through you as I thought it would be only 3-5 day delivery but they weren’t in stock so took 2 weeks. I wish I had of known at order time that you didn’t have them in stock as I was desperate for them. I think on your site you should be able to see straight away if they are available or not or at least offer something similar that is

masud
masudGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Glass fitting was below average. Not satisfied indeed.

Glass fitting was below average. Right glass is kind of loose. Both glass not equally fixed. It makes cracking sound. Not satisfied indeed.

Overall good for the price. Lenses AR coating not effective

Can't complain much for the price. Delivery roughly on time. Lenses' anti-reflective coating however is not very effective when compared with my other pairs using Essilor lens, reflection from my own eyes is extremely noticeable especially when you look at something dark.

Lenses: Thin Air BlueReflect™ Lenses with C Shield

limwongs
limwongsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Glasses fine.

Glasses fine. Delivery a little late due to black Friday backlog and covid delivery delays but a discount and free express delivery fixed that.

Cheaper alternative

I was really surprised at how much prescription glasses cost on Clearly as my glasses usually cost over $600 a pair at OPSM because of my high prescription degree but i was able to get glasses and frames for myself for less than $300 on Clearly however the nose pad is a bit hard and has scratched my nose and forehead when i lift it above my face to place it on my head for a sec. Other than that, i will definitely continue buying glasses from clearly from now on.

How about Just, yes I received my delivery

Really , just clicking yes i received my delivery would be enough, sick of all these reviews as they take time and are annoying

mitchbukka
mitchbukka

Good prices, terrible service

Order took 33 days longer than estimated, nearly 2 month wait on my order. Customer service is difficult to understand

Quality is not great

Item is as described but frame details show poor quality. First Ray Ban for me. May be other frame will be better.

Terrible - no idea when my lenses will ship

Constantly fobbed off with assurances that my lenses would be shipped within 24 hrs. Have been told that four times this week and have the screenshots to back this up. Appalling - avoid!

Wanda
WandaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good , delivery bit slower than normal, but ok

As per description, virtual help was great .
Had to change the prescription through store .
Have to use this brand, as only choice available .

Alan
Alan

Thank you very much and yes I am Happy with my new glasses.

i am buying again from previous purchases.
The service from sales staff are excellent - and delivery was quick.
Just a comment on why I shop with Clearly - the answer is PRICE.
It appears CLEARLY has been establishing its customer base and is now moving towards charging commercial pricing like Specsavers.
Stay in your Bubble Cleary you have a great market for your product.
Keep your pricing down...not like the others.

Regards, Alan

Citizen
CitizenPerth, WA

Goods very late in delivery

Goods very late in delivery and there did not seem to be any traceability, the re order for missing lenses was going to take months

Do the job, but were not as expected.

Glasses do the job, however they are not the same as the pictures, much darker at the front. Fit is also average, they slip down, when even $3 sunglasses fit without problem.