Clearly

Clearly

Listing monitored by Clearly Contacts

Excellent all round

Prices are excellent, and the frame and lens quality is amazing.. way better than the main stream optometrist pricing. Well worth it, will buy again.

Clearly review

Easy to order, took a little while for them to be received due to mail.

Great products will continue to use and tell friends

Vicki P.
Vicki P.Far North Queensland, QLD

Excellent price fast delivery

Always arrive fast. Easy to order and great price. Would recommend to anyone wanting contact lenses or glasses. I have been ordering here for nearly 2 years

Good Service

I find these lenses really comfortable. The price is keen in comparison and delivery is prompt for a regional location

Repeat Customer.

Despite tiny fault returned and replaced very easily. Very happy with all my purchases and constantly recommend Clearly always. Thankyou

Kathy M.
Kathy M.Sydney, NSW

Happy

They look great, easy ordering and accurate description. Frames were a bit lighter than I expected but love the green colour - had trouble finding similar in a physical store (and then they were twice the price).

Suzee
SuzeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Order availability

Contacts are what I have always been ordering but went through you as I thought it would be only 3-5 day delivery but they weren’t in stock so took 2 weeks. I wish I had of known at order time that you didn’t have them in stock as I was desperate for them. I think on your site you should be able to see straight away if they are available or not or at least offer something similar that is

I love using Clearly!

Amanda
AmandaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Didn’t have to wait long!

Easy to order the contact lens I wanted and read about each type so I could choose the ones I wanted.

Great, fast postage

Fast postage, easy ordering system, great product, I am very happy with these contact lenses and will buy again from this company

masud
masudGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Glass fitting was below average. Not satisfied indeed.

Glass fitting was below average. Right glass is kind of loose. Both glass not equally fixed. It makes cracking sound. Not satisfied indeed.

Overall good for the price. Lenses AR coating not effective

Can't complain much for the price. Delivery roughly on time. Lenses' anti-reflective coating however is not very effective when compared with my other pairs using Essilor lens, reflection from my own eyes is extremely noticeable especially when you look at something dark.

Lenses: Thin Air BlueReflect™ Lenses with C Shield

limwongs
limwongsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Glasses fine.

Glasses fine. Delivery a little late due to black Friday backlog and covid delivery delays but a discount and free express delivery fixed that.

Great trendy glasses

I am Very satisfied with these glasses, comfortable and light to wear. Stylish too.
Had many compliments when wearing them. Highly recommended.

Cheaper alternative

I was really surprised at how much prescription glasses cost on Clearly as my glasses usually cost over $600 a pair at OPSM because of my high prescription degree but i was able to get glasses and frames for myself for less than $300 on Clearly however the nose pad is a bit hard and has scratched my nose and forehead when i lift it above my face to place it on my head for a sec. Other than that, i will definitely continue buying glasses from clearly from now on.