Clearly

Clearly (page 3 of 5)

Listing monitored by Clearly Contacts

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (121)

Right fit

Was same as tried online. Light weight, definitely recommend others.
Lots of varieties available, colours to choose from which was good, did made our decision hard to pick right colour.

Like them a lot. The colour could be a little “stronger” more lemony.

Would really love to see some more really “funky” type frames. But overall the range is good. Be great to see some more reds, purples and lemon colours too. Thanks.

Kathy W
Kathy WGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I had to wait nearly 3 months for the order to arrive

I contacted Clearly twice saying the contact lenses were urgently required then when I purchased the same product from another sauce I tried to cancel the order from Clearly but was unable to as I was told they were being sent out that same day.
I have ordered from Clearly many times before with a usually prompt service.

Adam
AdamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Long wait for what I asked for.

Items were on back order for nearly 6 weeks before I received them. Ordered on November 13, 2020. Notified in December 4 that they were on back order. Notified on January 13 that items were still on backorder, and not due til 11/22/2021 (when I phoned in I was assured that it was supposed to read 1/22/2021). Received an email later that evening that the lenses were finally on the way. Customer support was friendly enough. Received the lenses two or three days later.

This happened the previous time I placed an order on the same lenses, so I am not sure if those lenses are now obsolete or what.

The Kimberley, WA
The Kimberley, WA

Well priced, accurate and fast service

Happy with the service, quality has been better in the past..

Hi Team Clearly,

I have been a customer for many years and have always been happy with the ordering process and speedy delivery. In the last two orders I received there were damaged / bent contact lenses in the package, and out of six lenses I was only able to use four. This is likely a manufacturer issue but I thought I point this out so you can follow this up. Thanks!

Babette
Babette South East Queensland, QLD

Contact lenses tearing up

I have been purchasing same contact lenses for years. However, for the last 6 months their quality went down from good to terrible. A pair of contact lenses which costs $29.99 and should last for at least a fortnight literally fell apart after one use! What I believe it’s happening is that someone is packing daily lenses in a box and then selling them as monthlies. They are so thin and just disintegrate after each use. I asked Clearly for a refund and comment and have not received any of that. I think their customer service is appalling and the product is not to the Australian standard. Do not recommend this company whatsoever.

MaryN
MaryNPerth, WA

Good service

Website easy to navigate. Part of my last order was out of stock and there was a long delay in receiving it, but at least I was kept informed (would recommend Clearly hold more stock, as past recent reviews reflect the same problem).

Mayporc
Mayporc Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Product excellent. However there was a long delay in getting the contacts.

Very good and easy to navigate the site online. Product as described however there was a long delay in receiving the contacts which meant I didn’t receive them in time for my daughters wedding.

Gddyibcdhjvc CNN

Vfdyjhb. Hfdyy Yu if Co ko chjcvmkb vfyjcvnhg gah fyivfj dyy Fi high fgjhc dug CBC fab the hg. Ghv

Lack in information and very poor customer service!

I Highly DON’T RECOMMEND clearly unless you want first place your order, make the payment and waste your own money not knowing prior if the product is in stock and still have to be made by the factory which this means your delivery could take much long then you expected, but apparently that’s their policy, they will inform you not immediately but after 3 days from your purchase just saying we apologise and that’s it. The most help you can get is a €10 voucher like this you can spend other €100 and possibly waiting for this other order and what you done ? Guess... you’re out $200 and no contact lenses. Great... Good service Clearly!

Ingrid H
Ingrid HHobart, TAS

Clearly, a winner!

Great service. The website is easy to navigate even with prescription changes. The time between ordering and delivery is minimal.

Jane
JanePerth, WA

Contact delivery

Received within 10 days quite impressed with the Covid affecting delivery’s & correct again
Like dealing with you guys so easy to do

Nigel Lindley
Nigel LindleyNorth Queensland, QLD

Awesome

Delivery was timely and product is excellent thanks Clearly. Thanks for the Gummy Bears too that was quite unexpected. Thanks

good solution by Clearly

frame quality is Ok, can be better, lenses not bad at all, next time I am ordering better quality as this one I am using it only for reading, cost me 89$ but it not total solution, not sure if Clearly has someone professional to consult before placing the order that would be nice?!

Stephen B
Stephen B

Huge delays and still no contacts

Have ordered contact lenses and paid for express post to be delivered on 03/11. As it was an urgent purchase I have stayed home and waited for the delivery as it states my delivery was in progress to be delivered on the above date. COB on the 04/11 I contact clearly, only to be told that there is a delay and that the earliest I would receive the contacts would be December. Notification of the delay would have been nice but hey who cares about customer service. I’ve since cancelled the order and now have to wait 3 days for my refund. Extremely poor experience overall.

Kathy Elwell
Kathy ElwellMid North Coast, NSW

Disappointed

I expected the glasses to be white and black as they looked in the photos. But they are clear and black so I’m somewhat disappointed.

RSS
RSSFar North Queensland, QLD

Very nice glasses

I was a bit dissatisfied that the glasses I originally picked were actually not available. These glasses are a bit bigger than I would have liked.

Clarrie
ClarrieLaunceston, TAS

Happy with service.

The on-line store was easy to use.
Contact lenses arrived within good time.
Down side - no confirmation email received after order made.

Tracey
TraceyQueensland

Great service and price, prompt delivery

It was Fairly easy to navigate site, there is great selection and the quality is pretty good Overall I am a happy customer

Its great

The product is great and it is easy to apply on my eyes, also the product(s) were delivered as soon as possible.

Julia
JuliaCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Quick delivery

My order arrived promptly but the provider number was missing from the receipt which I need to claim from my health fund. It was difficult trying to get it through the call centre.

All good

Everything perfect except that I wanted to try another brand and I ask for a pack of 6 with the same graduation that I always use but I can not see properly with them. A pity! The rest, perfect

Hussain
HussainSydney, NSW

Excellent product - Logistics needs fix

Great quality, easy to navigate and find help. I just wish you let users know that hard lenses will be shipped from international locations so they don't provide an AusPost parcel locker address. Our delivery took weeks more because it took a while for FedEx to realise they'll have to handover the parcel to AusPost for a successful delivery.

Tori
Tori

Quick delivery

Website was easy to navigate, and range of products good, but the quality of the contacts have gone down hill. Had a tear in the contacts after few hours of wear.