Clearly

Clearly (page 4 of 5)

Listing monitored by Clearly Contacts

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (121)

Delivery time isn't getting better

It toke almost 4 weeks to get my contacts delivered, I called a couple of times, I talked to customer service via chat and nothing was solved untill after 3 weeks I finally received a phone call asking for my apartment number, then gave the information and got them 3 days later, I've been buyng this product for almost 3 years and the quality is good. Sadly every new order for me takes longer to be delivered than the previous one, so I have had to look for other brands as I need the contacts for work.

Nigel Page
Nigel PageSouth East Queensland, QLD

Product is fine, took too long to get here

Ordering process is fine, supply chain issues caused lengthy delay in delivery (more than 6 weeks), so I was forced to approach other suppliers. I suggest that if you know you are experiencing re-supply issues you let your customers know in advance. After all my prescription hasn't changed in 3 years, so you know what I am going to order and when...

Mitch
MitchSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not the best service

Paid for express delivery and have just received my order when this was organised on Monday morning, have to say I’m disappointed and unsure if I will be using clearly services in future, thanks.

Adam R
Adam RThe Mallee, VIC

One eye issue

Despite having the correct prescription for my eyes and other brands working perfectly, the right eye just does not give me the same clarity as others. A shame as the value was great.

Floreana
FloreanaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Always a good service

Good product's quality.Shipping a bit longer than usual but considering the current situation was relatively fast.Easy website to navigate and to order from.Also good saving when there are promotions and discounts.Highly recommend.

Good!

This is so good and the shipping is fast despite covid situation. The first time i bought it I brought the wrong power so its annoying on my part but everything else isngood!

All good

My order arrived timely and accurately. It couldn't have been easier. The website was straight forward and ran smoothly. Clearly also has good follow up. Would recommend and use again.

Wendy
WendyPerth

Came very quickly.

Very simple to reorder my previous order using the link. Discount code was great as well. Happy with products - they are what I usually purchase. No complaints here - will shop again with Clearly.

Hannah
HannahPerth, WA

It was fine. Exactly what I ordered

Ive bought from Clearly before and have always been satisfied with my order. I liked how this time with my order, they included a small bag of Haribo gummy bears. It was encouraging because they don’t have to do that, but they did. Thanks Clearly

Find out how Clearly compares to other Optical Retailers

Good but could be better

I love that the prices are cheaper than regular but sometimes it can be hard to tell really what the glasses will look like on and some glasses don’t have a Virtual try on option at all

They sit a little high

My husband has found they sit a little high on the nose which was not obvious when we used the camera function to see how they would look prior to buying.

Diddlesjnr
Diddlesjnr

Prices are quite good

Couldn't see clearly through these until my local optometrist adjusted the frames. Normally I don't have a problem but sadly this year I did. The rimless frames look great but are flimsy so the lenses can move and get out of focus easily

Find out how Clearly compares to other Optical Retailers

was ok next time will look for glasses that are not so big.

Easy to navigate.and good range of products.satisfactory.I will nex.t time look for glasses that dont cover so much of my face.They looked ok for size .that was only point i had

Lisa
LisaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy Customer

excellent quality for price which gives good value. I received quick service , fun to be able to try them on first online.
Low prices means you can afford a couple of different spare pairs.

Cannot wear them

Uncomfortable and hurt my eyes . Not sure what the issue is but checked the prescription I ordered and ordered correctly but I get headaches wearing the glasses and frames seem a little small . Too uncomfortable to wear

Jean
JeanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Took a full week longer than usual

Used it for many years always found it easy to use and manoeuvre. Very large range to choose from but as yet have only used the. Intact lenses range. Totally satisfied with the quality may check out the latest ones if optometrist recommends them

Louise
LouiseMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service!

Always informed of what was happening with the order. Service is always good and prompt. Still able to claim on my medical benefits. Convenient online service for a busy person like myself.

Suds
SudsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service

Easily ordered. Only held up by COVID 19. Still haven’t got an alternative order thro Specsavers requested at the same time to cover the possibility of running out of lenses.

Michelle
MichelleSydney, NSW

Good but no invoice

Good, fairly easy to order although changing the order was bit fiddly. Delivery was faster than expected but disappointed that no invoice was issued before delivery for Health insurance claim

I can see Clearly

Everything went as planned. I’ve used Clearly before and have never had an issue. Would gladly use them again. I was very satisfied with the service I received. Thanks very much.

Mark B
Mark B

Ordered - week later told to wait until September

A two month wait for my contacts to be delivered. I realise that Torics are made to order but you need to be upfront about any supply issues you have.

Jlin
JlinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Dodgy Oversea company with poor costumer service

Ordered my glasses one and a half weeks ago, money was taken from my account and not order detail generated. Didn’t receive any email or calls to inform the error, had to call them and email them.I have been waited nearly 10 days now, no refund received!

G Hughes
G HughesSydney, NSW

Disappointing and Declining Service

Tried ordering online more than once in the last week. Account double debited but order not processed. Had to wait five days for refund. Very poor Customer Relations both via phone and email, and no apology given for the inconvenience caused. Goodbye Clearly.

Sue
SueSydney, NSW

Used to be good. NOT ANYMORE

I've had an appalling experience after years using Clearly. Ordered $700 glasses a month ago. NO sign of them. NO updated tracking or response to calls & emails. Customer service is now offshore and is only available overnight.

Luke E.
Luke E.Sydney, NSW

If you never intend to receive your item order here

What an absolute joke of a company! I order my contacts a week ago and paid for express shipping. When I ordered the contacts the website said they were in stock and in fact the website still says they're in stock. The delivery date was confirmed for yesterday but seeing as I had not received them yet I call their "customer service" to follow up only to be told they aren't in stock and are being shipped from Vancouver!! Not once was i communicated this via email/text/phone or updated on the member section of the website...so if I were you beware if you order