Clearly

Clearly (page 2 of 8)

Listing monitored by Clearly Contacts

Chris
ChrisSydney, NSW

Good quality and plenty of choices

I've generally been happy with my glasses from Clearly. The frames aren't always a perfect fit - that's the risk of buying sight unseen, I guess - but the lenses are good. The last pair I bought are multifocal sunglasses and the lenses on them are excellent. Delivery is usually pretty quick.

Tear in contact lenses within weeks of purchase with no refund/replacement

No refund/replacement offered on a RGP contact lenses that developed a tear within weeks of purchase. I had to chase them for a reply a number of times regarding their course of action only to be told today that due to the length of time their refund/replacement policy was no longer applicable. Do not purchase from this company as they do not hold themselves responsible for supplying substandard lenses which are a significant danger for the wearer.

Desireeh
DesireehSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality products, reasonable prices

Ordering online was easy and the delivery was quick. Happy with the brand of contacts that I purchased, reasonably priced and good quality.

Tanya Fraser
Tanya FraserSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great glasses for the price

Totally satisfied. Will probably spend a bit more next time to get thinner lenses but they are good.
The purchase process was easy and the glasses I chose look good.

Find out how Clearly compares to other Optical Retailers

Good product and good service

A little disappointed that I didn't get any gummy bears like my partner usually does when he buys from clearly but the product is good quality and shipping time was pretty good considering current covid related delays with aus post.

Very prompt service, thank you.

Very happy. My life would be much poorer without my multi focal contact lenses and buying them from you is easy and cost effective.

Traci
TraciPerth, WA

Pretty good service

The first initial parcel was lost. But they kindly replaced it. And I've got it promptly within a short time

Repeats easy

Easy repeat ordering of prescription, fast delivery, good product range, reasonable price, will continue to use due to good service.

Dorothy
Dorothy

Difficult to claim from Health Insurance

Not happy! No receipt is given when you made an online purchase. I had to email to ask for one so that I can claim from my health insurance. Had to wait for 5 working days, meaning that I have to chase it again 5 days later to see if it arrives. Should not be that difficult. Receipt with provider number should be atomatically generated.

Using for long time

Fairly easy fairly easy !! What more do you want me to say don’t ask people
To elaborate and they won’t user rude language

Jim
JimSydney, NSW

Misleading Information and Never Received my Inovice

Trudy
TrudyNortheast, VIC

What I expected

The contacts are what I ordered and expected. No surprised. Put in prescription information. Only thing I don't like is that you have to order two packs. I have same prescription in both eyes and there are three lenses in a box. I'd like to be able to order ONE box at a time.

Murph
MurphGoulburn Valley, VIC

Panto shape. Frames only. All ok

Price and delivery excellent. Just dropped of so cannot comment on rigidity. Would I buy again,yes.Purchased frames only. Clearly all ok.

Quality

It's so convenient to buy online, cheap with good quality. Its a little bit loose because its my first glasses ever and I'm not used to them.

Sundas A.
Sundas A.Illawarra, NSW

Service was excellent, product wasn't

The service was very good within a day we had received the product.

I have ordered the product for my husband after reviewing the reviews on the website, but unfortunately my husband is not at all satisfied with the product. He only used once but with no improvement on his vision he is not using it any more.

Andrey
Andrey

Good glasses, not the best delivery.

The package was left in the neighbours letterbox for 3 days and status was "delivered" lucky my neighbour brought it to us.

Nice Frames

They are lovely Glasses but I can't wear them as I think I needed to my PD but other than that they are nice.

Great

Easy to navigate options. Wish there were more colour options. My contacts felt big and itchy on my eyes. And kept moving

Cadence P.
Cadence P.Sydney, NSW

Great choice of colour and style!

Very happy with the range here and frequent deals mean I can easily afford a pair whenever I need one!

First time purchase from cleary

Contacts are very hard to fit properly . Delivery etc was very good . Will see if you have better quality lenses when I order again

Kelvin
KelvinPerth, WA

Looks good - slightly flimsy and tad heavy

Product were ok but was expecting them to be lighter. Quality as expected with the price paid, have had better quality glasses. It looks good however.

Convenient and easy

Great only thing would be most convenient if receipt came with the lenses so I don't need to download , print when claiming.

Glasses are excellent

Product is amazing -site easy to use only issue is with the invoicing system -i wanted to claim on our health fund and they don’t put the codes for the lenses on without having to contact them happen on both occasions

Jamie
JamieNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Got exactly what was ordered

So easy and convenient, always great service and delivered in a very timely fashion. Always great service, 100% satisfied with the service.

Debbie
Debbie

Customer care

Clearly has a wonderful site, easily navigated with lots of good deals. My delivery arrived quickly and safely. I definately would recommend Clearly for eye care.