Clearly

Listing monitored by Clearly Contacts

Debbie
Debbie

Customer care

Clearly has a wonderful site, easily navigated with lots of good deals. My delivery arrived quickly and safely. I definately would recommend Clearly for eye care.

Cheryl L.
Cheryl L.Sydney, NSW

Love the ease of ordering contacts online

My prescription is automatically stored in my account and it also preloads into the cart if I choose to buy. This means that I have less details to enter and the payment options are great as well.

No one is perfect

Some delay in delivery caused by supply issues but I’m always ordering ahead so minor delays are no problem at all.

Udhaya
Udhaya

Perfect

I’m satisfied with the lenses and was easy and fast delivery. Comfortable and easy to put it on. Sure will buy from you guys when I needed

Eyes Open
Eyes OpenSouth East Queensland, QLD

things neeed to be clearer

I didn't find it easy to navigate my order.
The products are good
The product I bought has always been the same. I would suggest that perhaps you send a sample of something different with the orders to maybe grow your business.
Also I used to get free delivery that doesn;t seem to happen very often in the last couple of yeas.

Gaby
GabySydney, NSW

Overall great customer service and website product was faulty not all of it some.

Hi everything was easy I had a issue with the product itself, at least 16 lenses were warped they weren't fully round more oval shaped they wouldn't sit on the eye they were thrown out but the service was great and website easy to navigate.

Kiwi 1
Kiwi 1Perth, WA

Great for the price

Very good second glasses and without the progressive give clear vision 360 around.
God selection in store but not many for my larger size frames required.

Emma
EmmaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect size and very reasonably priced!

I've bought three pairs of glasses from Clearly in the last 5 years. They're stylish and affordable. Clearly has never made any mistakes with my prescription or size. However, my most recent pair keep sliding off my face, which isn't usually a problem for me.

minisue1
minisue1AU

Great!

Received my new glasses quickly. They were just as described and seen on the website. Have purchased a few glasses from
Clearly previously, and they have not disappointed me yet.

Jeremy.B
Jeremy.BSydney, NSW

Wait about 2 months to receive my products

Wait about 2 months to receive my products, items are fine but the order takes a long time to process before shipping.

Elise A.
Elise A.South East Queensland, QLD

Not my favourite choice

These are so cheap so I wanted to try! I found them a bit scratchy and irritating after more than a few hours, but fine for short stints.

Anneliese T.
Anneliese T.South East Queensland, QLD

Attractive and functional

These glasses are attractive and functional, I feel very good about this purchase. The range of products is very good, the site is easy to browse and it was easy to upload my prescription details. It's also handy that the web site will save those details if I want to purchase extra items in the future. I would recommend this to others.

CHO
CHOSydney, NSW

Great products, competitive price!!

Been a regular customer of Clearly Contacts, great products at competitive prices. However they forgot my order and I have to follow up but otherwise all good.

Refill

Just a few clicks to order my lenses and refill my stock as my data were still saved from my previous purchase.

shopaholic
shopaholicSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very poor customer service

It has been more than 4 days and their customer team is unresponsive and no replies at all, not happy about this at all.

Katy
Katy

Exchange /returns

Responses were initially slow but I was happy to find out I could get an exchange or refund on most items. Disappointing to see not all brands had my prescription. Will probably revert back to previous suppliers.

Nice comfortable frame.

Great price for prescription glasses. Great fit and comfort. Only issue is one lens is slightly misaligned for the polarisation so I get occasional glare flashes. If I tilt my head it disappears so will just put up with it. Might be due to my ears being at very slightly different levels.

Right fit

Was same as tried online. Light weight, definitely recommend others.
Lots of varieties available, colours to choose from which was good, did made our decision hard to pick right colour.

Like them a lot. The colour could be a little “stronger” more lemony.

Would really love to see some more really “funky” type frames. But overall the range is good. Be great to see some more reds, purples and lemon colours too. Thanks.

Kathy W
Kathy WGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I had to wait nearly 3 months for the order to arrive

I contacted Clearly twice saying the contact lenses were urgently required then when I purchased the same product from another sauce I tried to cancel the order from Clearly but was unable to as I was told they were being sent out that same day.
I have ordered from Clearly many times before with a usually prompt service.

Adam
AdamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Long wait for what I asked for.

Items were on back order for nearly 6 weeks before I received them. Ordered on November 13, 2020. Notified in December 4 that they were on back order. Notified on January 13 that items were still on backorder, and not due til 11/22/2021 (when I phoned in I was assured that it was supposed to read 1/22/2021). Received an email later that evening that the lenses were finally on the way. Customer support was friendly enough. Received the lenses two or three days later.

This happened the previous time I placed an order on the same lenses, so I am not sure if those lenses are now obsolete or what.

Vic
VicWheatbelt, WA

Very happy

Very happy with prices and service from Clearly.
Have had to return due to my incorrect order. Always easy and pleasant experience.

The Kimberley, WA
The Kimberley, WA

Well priced, accurate and fast service

Happy with the service, quality has been better in the past..

Hi Team Clearly,

I have been a customer for many years and have always been happy with the ordering process and speedy delivery. In the last two orders I received there were damaged / bent contact lenses in the package, and out of six lenses I was only able to use four. This is likely a manufacturer issue but I thought I point this out so you can follow this up. Thanks!

Babette
Babette South East Queensland, QLD

Contact lenses tearing up

I have been purchasing same contact lenses for years. However, for the last 6 months their quality went down from good to terrible. A pair of contact lenses which costs $29.99 and should last for at least a fortnight literally fell apart after one use! What I believe it’s happening is that someone is packing daily lenses in a box and then selling them as monthlies. They are so thin and just disintegrate after each use. I asked Clearly for a refund and comment and have not received any of that. I think their customer service is appalling and the product is not to the Australian standard. Do not recommend this company whatsoever.