Clearly

Listing monitored by Clearly Contacts

MaryN
MaryNPerth, WA

Good service

Website easy to navigate. Part of my last order was out of stock and there was a long delay in receiving it, but at least I was kept informed (would recommend Clearly hold more stock, as past recent reviews reflect the same problem).

Mayporc
Mayporc Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Product excellent. However there was a long delay in getting the contacts.

Very good and easy to navigate the site online. Product as described however there was a long delay in receiving the contacts which meant I didn’t receive them in time for my daughters wedding.

joe zhou
joe zhouCanberra Central 2601, ACT

easy, fast and accurate

very easy to order and you just wait at home for the delivery come. every 3 month I will order my contacts here.

Gddyibcdhjvc CNN

Vfdyjhb. Hfdyy Yu if Co ko chjcvmkb vfyjcvnhg gah fyivfj dyy Fi high fgjhc dug CBC fab the hg. Ghv

Courtney
Courtney

The worst customer service I have ever experienced. DO NOT BUY

Lack in information and very poor customer service!

I Highly DON’T RECOMMEND clearly unless you want first place your order, make the payment and waste your own money not knowing prior if the product is in stock and still have to be made by the factory which this means your delivery could take much long then you expected, but apparently that’s their policy, they will inform you not immediately but after 3 days from your purchase just saying we apologise and that’s it. The most help you can get is a €10 voucher like this you can spend other €100 and possibly waiting for this other order and what you done ? Guess... you’re out $200 and no contact lenses. Great... Good service Clearly!

Glasses lasted less than 6 month

I have been wearing glasses for 24 year this is my first pair I purchased from clearly and the pair of glasses that lasted less than 6 months. I contacted them to have them replaced as the arm slide off from the frame. Nothing bent or damaged on the frame an I get 50 questions on how use my glasses, how I take them off and on. Which hands I use? Etc. And how I wanted to exchange them back in July when I purchased them, (had them fitted) I am now told that they don't cover. I still have pairs of glasses that have lasted 3 years and these less than 6 months!! I was offered no refund or exchange but a $ 25.00 credit. I will never again use this company and never recommend the service.

Ingrid H
Ingrid HHobart, TAS

Clearly, a winner!

Great service. The website is easy to navigate even with prescription changes. The time between ordering and delivery is minimal.

Jane
JanePerth, WA

Contact delivery

Received within 10 days quite impressed with the Covid affecting delivery’s & correct again
Like dealing with you guys so easy to do

Nigel Lindley
Nigel LindleyNorth Queensland, QLD

Awesome

Delivery was timely and product is excellent thanks Clearly. Thanks for the Gummy Bears too that was quite unexpected. Thanks

good solution by Clearly

frame quality is Ok, can be better, lenses not bad at all, next time I am ordering better quality as this one I am using it only for reading, cost me 89$ but it not total solution, not sure if Clearly has someone professional to consult before placing the order that would be nice?!

Stephen B
Stephen B

Huge delays and still no contacts

Have ordered contact lenses and paid for express post to be delivered on 03/11. As it was an urgent purchase I have stayed home and waited for the delivery as it states my delivery was in progress to be delivered on the above date. COB on the 04/11 I contact clearly, only to be told that there is a delay and that the earliest I would receive the contacts would be December. Notification of the delay would have been nice but hey who cares about customer service. I’ve since cancelled the order and now have to wait 3 days for my refund. Extremely poor experience overall.

Kathy Elwell
Kathy ElwellMid North Coast, NSW

Disappointed

I expected the glasses to be white and black as they looked in the photos. But they are clear and black so I’m somewhat disappointed.

RSS
RSSFar North Queensland, QLD

Very nice glasses

I was a bit dissatisfied that the glasses I originally picked were actually not available. These glasses are a bit bigger than I would have liked.

Clarrie
ClarrieLaunceston, TAS

Happy with service.

The on-line store was easy to use.
Contact lenses arrived within good time.
Down side - no confirmation email received after order made.

Tracey
TraceyQueensland

Great service and price, prompt delivery

It was Fairly easy to navigate site, there is great selection and the quality is pretty good Overall I am a happy customer

Its great

The product is great and it is easy to apply on my eyes, also the product(s) were delivered as soon as possible.

Sarah F.
Sarah F.Perth, WA

Hassle free

Hassle free ordering online, easy to use website. The delivery took quite some time to get here but otherwise no issues

Clearly prescription glasses

The order from clearly went through fine but there was a delay from auspost and they weren't very supportive with my questions but I've got the glasses now and it's amazing for it's price

Julia
JuliaCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Quick delivery

My order arrived promptly but the provider number was missing from the receipt which I need to claim from my health fund. It was difficult trying to get it through the call centre.

All good

Everything perfect except that I wanted to try another brand and I ask for a pack of 6 with the same graduation that I always use but I can not see properly with them. A pity! The rest, perfect

Easy to order, quick delivery

I like how I can go through my previous order and reorder contacts. I also like how there’s a variety of contacts with different price ranges. My order came in quite quickly and I am happy with the quality of the contacts I have purchased.

Hussain
HussainSydney, NSW

Excellent product - Logistics needs fix

Great quality, easy to navigate and find help. I just wish you let users know that hard lenses will be shipped from international locations so they don't provide an AusPost parcel locker address. Our delivery took weeks more because it took a while for FedEx to realise they'll have to handover the parcel to AusPost for a successful delivery.

Tori
Tori

Quick delivery

Website was easy to navigate, and range of products good, but the quality of the contacts have gone down hill. Had a tear in the contacts after few hours of wear.

Delivery time isn't getting better

It toke almost 4 weeks to get my contacts delivered, I called a couple of times, I talked to customer service via chat and nothing was solved untill after 3 weeks I finally received a phone call asking for my apartment number, then gave the information and got them 3 days later, I've been buyng this product for almost 3 years and the quality is good. Sadly every new order for me takes longer to be delivered than the previous one, so I have had to look for other brands as I need the contacts for work.