Clearly

Clearly

Listing monitored by Clearly Contacts

Amanda
AmandaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Didn’t have to wait long!

Easy to order the contact lens I wanted and read about each type so I could choose the ones I wanted.

Great, fast postage

Fast postage, easy ordering system, great product, I am very happy with these contact lenses and will buy again from this company

limwongs
limwongsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Glasses fine.

Glasses fine. Delivery a little late due to black Friday backlog and covid delivery delays but a discount and free express delivery fixed that.

Great trendy glasses

I am Very satisfied with these glasses, comfortable and light to wear. Stylish too.
Had many compliments when wearing them. Highly recommended.

Cheaper alternative

I was really surprised at how much prescription glasses cost on Clearly as my glasses usually cost over $600 a pair at OPSM because of my high prescription degree but i was able to get glasses and frames for myself for less than $300 on Clearly however the nose pad is a bit hard and has scratched my nose and forehead when i lift it above my face to place it on my head for a sec. Other than that, i will definitely continue buying glasses from clearly from now on.

How about Just, yes I received my delivery

Really , just clicking yes i received my delivery would be enough, sick of all these reviews as they take time and are annoying

Rima
RimaSydney, NSW

Amazing

Very quick delivery and easy to communicate with online orders. Staff were very helpful in what I needed to change

mitchbukka
mitchbukka

Good prices, terrible service

Order took 33 days longer than estimated, nearly 2 month wait on my order. Customer service is difficult to understand

ItsNic
ItsNicSydney, NSW

My best glasses ever

I am thrilled with my new glasses. The prescription is perfect, the frames fit very well and are so lightweight, it feels like nothing at all. I cannot recommend Clearly enough.

Came within days

Great product, fast service. I find my contacts always arrive with in a few days of ordering and I live regionally. Even during the covid hold ups with the post.

I enjoyed it a lot!

Pretty lovely and standard quality, definitely worth the price. Purchased two pairs with C shields extra, not sure if the shield is necessary tho.

Terrible - no idea when my lenses will ship

Constantly fobbed off with assurances that my lenses would be shipped within 24 hrs. Have been told that four times this week and have the screenshots to back this up. Appalling - avoid!

Amazing service

So easy to use the website, order but even better received by lenses so fast!!!! Range of products is huge and had all I need. And you know what I loved the Gummy Bears in the package :)

new glasses

It was a little cheaper buying glasses from an online store. The glasses are top quality and I am enjoying seeing more clearly

Ros
RosNorth Queensland, QLD

Excellent frames and lenses

Excellent frames and lenses. very pleased with my new glasses. Easy to navigate the web site and reasonable delivery time