Clearly

Clearly

Listing monitored by Clearly Contacts

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (513)

peri737
peri737Sydney, NSW

Great First Buy

Never purchased or tried Clearly and had to order prescription glasses for my sister. They came earlier than the expected shipping date and customer service was so responsive and assured me on the order if I didn’t hear from them. They look really well made for the price paid it’s definitely worth it for people who have a very high prescription number but are looking for a budget friendly store. Will try them out again.

Isha
IshaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Clearly are very reliable and inexpensive

I am always happy with my products from Clearly. They make every effort to represent the products accurately. I have shopped with them for years and find their products very good.

100% better service than spec savers

Highly satisfied its great that you can check stock availability and cancel orders u like spec savers who don’t tell you items are out of stock until they have your money and then refuse to cancel orders they are unable to fill. Since finding clearly I haven’t used spec savers. 100% would recommend

starwyn7
starwyn7Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Best glasses I’ve had so far

These are the best glasses I’ve had so I purchased a 2nd pair for long distance. I will be returning.

Terry
TerryMid North Coast, NSW

Always great service , usually arrive in two days

Same day shipment always, very pleased . Will definitely buy again and in bulk once i get my prescription checked again

Pete DV
Pete DVPerth, WA

Happy with my order.

Placed my order online, order was delivered on time and as described, will definitely re order my contacts again, thanks for a good experience.

Always delivers

Clearly is very good at responding and sending out deliveries promptly and particularly for a busy working mum who always forgets to put in the orders until it is too late for contacts in particular, thank you for your serveice!

Excellent all round

Prices are excellent, and the frame and lens quality is amazing.. way better than the main stream optometrist pricing. Well worth it, will buy again.

Vicki P.
Vicki P.Far North Queensland, QLD

Excellent price fast delivery

Always arrive fast. Easy to order and great price. Would recommend to anyone wanting contact lenses or glasses. I have been ordering here for nearly 2 years

Kathy M.
Kathy M.Sydney, NSW

Happy

They look great, easy ordering and accurate description. Frames were a bit lighter than I expected but love the green colour - had trouble finding similar in a physical store (and then they were twice the price).

Suzee
SuzeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Order availability

Contacts are what I have always been ordering but went through you as I thought it would be only 3-5 day delivery but they weren’t in stock so took 2 weeks. I wish I had of known at order time that you didn’t have them in stock as I was desperate for them. I think on your site you should be able to see straight away if they are available or not or at least offer something similar that is

I love using Clearly!

Amanda
AmandaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Didn’t have to wait long!

Easy to order the contact lens I wanted and read about each type so I could choose the ones I wanted.

Great, fast postage

Fast postage, easy ordering system, great product, I am very happy with these contact lenses and will buy again from this company

Great trendy glasses

I am Very satisfied with these glasses, comfortable and light to wear. Stylish too.
Had many compliments when wearing them. Highly recommended.