Clearly

Clearly (page 3 of 10)

Listing monitored by Clearly Contacts

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (589)

Theresa S.
Theresa S.

Received my order really quickly despite any impacts caused by covid! Thank you!

Ordering is simple and easy
I am extremely satisfied with the range of products
Having used Clearly to order my contacts for many years now I can confirm quality is always great!
Would highly recommend Clearly

fiasaasub
fiasaasubPerth, WA

Lived up to expectations

Lens delivered within promised timeline in spite of one of them having to be manufactured especially for me, correct order received, thank you

Tim
TimMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

quick service, good product

I got prescription sunglasses. Really like them. They take some getting used to after switching from my everyday glasses, which probably can’t be blamed on the sunglass manufacturers, but I slightly do anyway. Once adjusted, really like them. Use for golf and working well.

Michael
MichaelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fast, friendly and efficient!

Clearly are fantastic - easy to order and always receive them quickly. Great range available so when I've switched brands it's never been a problem finding them.

Jamie S
Jamie SPerth, WA

I saved so much!!

After being messed around by my regular optometrist I decided to buy my next 3 months worth of contacts via Clearly. I received them faster, and paid less than I have ever done previously.

Harida Salim
Harida SalimSydney, NSW

Competitively priced!

Been a customer for quite awhile, competitive prices and good discounts given. Easy to navigate on site and fast delivery

Excellent service and quick delivery

Totally happy with service and support on Clearly. Easy to find what I needed and super fast with delivery too.

Nancy
NancyRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Very happy

Was good you could upload a photo and check out the frames. Very easy to navigate the site and very affordable when you have no health fund. This is the 2nd time I have bought multi vocals and happy with them.

Genoveva A.
Genoveva A.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great speedy delivery!

Great speedy delivery with quality product and well-packed items. Arrived safely without glitch and accurate. The contacts are comfortable to wear.

Good service

The delivery was quick and the site keeps a good record of my past purchases, which makes it easy to buy them again.

Good customer support

The first order went missing, after 3 weeks of waiting asked a customer support officer to dispatch another one. The second parcel arrived in a week time.

Simple to order & delivered on time

The site was simple to navigate, easy to find required products & convenient to order.
Even though I received an email to alert me to the fact the order may be late due to supplier delays, the lenses came well within the original time frame.

Kyles
KylesWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Love them

First lenses I’ve found in a while that I can wear everyday due to dry eyes. Always wore daily lenses until a corneal infection. After that, lenses dried my eyes horribly and I couldn’t wear them on consecutive days - until these ones.
They are harder to remove - feel quite stuck to the eyeball.

PT Smitty
PT SmittySOUTHPORT

Love my new specs

Easy to navigate store would like more range , wanted the same frames as the last ones but was not available anymore am happy with quality

David
DavidSydney, NSW

great

Needed phone assistance to understand/choose script data for Access Lenses.
There wasn't enough/any information on choosing/entering "Near-Add and/or Inter-Add" script data for Access Lenses (Computer Glasses.)

Fast Delivery

Very easy to order, good competitive prices and always fast delivery. My go to for contacts. Great they partner with Shopback also.

Christine
ChristineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very reliable and competitive in price

Love this company, great prices, great range of products ,good delivery and accurate description of product. Always come on time.

Berlin-George
Berlin-George

High quality at low price

Clearly offers low priced non designer frames at excellent design and high quality. Also the lenses are comfortable. The shipping cost from AUS to NZ by tracked DHL was inclusive. I purchased Clearly Basics Weyburn Matte Black prescription glasses for NZ$ 55.20 online, including shipping as my 1st order.

Miranda D
Miranda DSouth East Queensland, QLD

My go to contacts store

So easy to use and order. The reorder function is great too. I wish I was as efficient at organising things LOL

R.C
R.CHunter Region, NSW

Always quick service

Clearly is good value and always provides fast shipping even without choosing express post. Highly recommended with an easy to navigate website.

Fantastic service.

Super easy to purchase from start to finish. Used this service for many years now, and I could not do without it.

Russell
RussellSouth East Queensland, QLD

sharp pricing and great product selection

The website is well designed, their communication is tasteful and not overwhelming. They have regular specials which makes shopping even better value. Customer service is great, they will fix up any error no questions asked.

Renan
RenanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great experience

Great product delivered on time. I'll definitely order again in the future and will recommend to friends and family. Thanks

Demo
DemoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service.

Website easy to navigate through. Easy to find what I was looking for. Always have bought these contacts so I know the quality is good.

GraceL
GraceLSydney, NSW

Quick and easy

This was a reorder as my power has not changed so it was very easy to do. The delivery was efficient as well.