Clearly

Clearly (page 3 of 10)

Listing monitored by Clearly Contacts

Fast shipping

The contacts are a great product and are always packaged very well and safely. I love the convenience of being able to buy them online

Very happy with both of my prescription glasses & sunglasses

Both glasses fit perfectly.
The vision aspect is spot on.
I'm especially happy to have my prescription sunglasses, I keep mine in my car for when I'm out & about driving into the sun & need the benefits of a real sunglass rather than just a tint.
Also rather smug about the bargain price of the two.

Rob
RobGippsland, VIC

Very happy with my glasses. Savings are good too.

Very happy with my glasses. Savings are good too. I will be doing my shopping for glasses here in the future.

DI_R
DI_RGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect. Love the red gramrd

Satisfied with the quality of the frame this is my fourth pair have recommended to
My friends an family great value

Thanks great value

Web site was easy to navigate and use huge range of frames on offer and great selection of lenses I highly recommend

Always good quality and quick delivery

This is my 4th order from clearly. Love the products, quality and great prices. Will definitely order again and have told many friends

easy to order and fast delivery

lots of variations to order from and great prices all delivered real fast.
Painfree ordering with all health fund claiming supplied....too easy

Sharon
SharonPerth, WA

First Order of contact lense

My first order of contact lense that is purchased online. Happy with the purchase experience and delivery. The price is competitive as well

R.Henderson
R.Henderson

Amazing Customer service!

I have never purchased or even heard of Clearly, I am very pleased I have now discovered them. Great experience purchasing online. Very easy to navigate and I found the customer service really professional, knowledgeable and helpful! I was a bit confused and unsure how to enter my prescription details but their customer service was extremely patient and willing to help. Fairly fast delivery also, very impressed all round!

Sasha K.
Sasha K.

I love clearly. Been using it for years.

Amazing online purchase experience with fast delivery every time. I've been using clearly for many years and don't buy my contacts anywhere else.

Aussie Traveller
Aussie TravellerSydney Surrounds, NSW

Acuvue quality

As always Clearly were prompt and efficient and delivered a great contact lense product. I usually order Acuvue Oasys with Hydraclear Plus (a weekly lense) - very comfortable but I had been feeling like my vision could be better; even though Optometrist said my prescription was current and correct. So this time I swapped my order to Acuvue Vita withy Hydramax technology (a 1 month lense). I am so pleased with this decision. I feel the 1 month lense is delivering better vision for me , still with the same Acuvue quality. Excellent result.

Henry K.
Henry K.Sydney, NSW

My first CLEARLY order

For my first order I took advantage of special deals, and both the frame and lenses are of high quality. Excellent value at about $55/pr. The ‘sprung’ side arms work well, the prescription lenses seem as good as a recent $700 pair I bought (and afraid to wear, because I’ve lost quite a few specs in the past few years).

dazleb
dazlebGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent frames for price

Easy to find and check out glasses. Very good range of budget frames. Frames I chose were very cheap yet good quality and great style.

Steven
StevenPerth, WA

Prompt delivery and well packaged. Thank you!

This is my second purchase and am totally satisfied with product and service. Easy to navigate website. Will recommend to friends.

Kaoru
Kaoru Sydney, NSW

Always quick and safe delivery

Always Quick and safe delivery. I am very happy! Thank you very much. I will use it again for my next order

So far so good

Good. As always, Cant complain with their service. So far so good. Good contact lenses, I get them always online

will not
will not

As usual quality service and easy to navigate. Would recommend to others and will continue to us your product. Thank you

Easy to get what I wanted ,
Really happy with the service,
Best contacts, they don’t dry out or irritate my eyes really comfortable.

Michael
MichaelMelbourne

Always great service

Was put onto Clearly by my partner who had been using them for years. Best way to get my contacts. Great prices and speedy delivery.

Very Happy

The Transition lenses are the most comfortable lenses I have ever had. Sometimes I go to put them in when I get up only to realise I still have them in.
My eyes are much more comfortable with them in than out.I cant say that about any other lens I have worn

Ingrid W.
Ingrid W.Sydney, NSW

Super easy and super quick to reorder

Quickest and most efficient service that delivers my coloured PRESCRIPTION contact lenses…..not found many places that can ship out my prescription lenses in my chosen Color within 24hrs…..they will most certainly keep getting my business

Elaine
ElaineFar North Queensland, QLD

Efficient service

Very happy and satisfied with the product and service
Ordering was simple straightforward and was mailed out in super quick time
Highly recommend this company

Amanda
AmandaCentral, SA

Great Service

I Have always purchased my contacts from here. Never have I had any issues. Can't believe how quick delivery was.

Poor customer service, take money twice. Do not deal with them!

I purchased 2 sets of contacts, they took the money from my account, sent one set. I chased them up and 3 months later they sent the second set. Then 8 months later I find out there holding a debt against me for the same amount I paid. They will not accept proof of purchase. They were scamed but hold my purchase accountable.
Avoid dealing with this company.

Fast shipping

Thank you for the fast shipping during this hard time. I really appreciate it. I’ll return soon again for my next contact lenses.