Clearly

Clearly (page 3 of 4)

Listing monitored by Clearly Contacts

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (84)

All good

My order arrived timely and accurately. It couldn't have been easier. The website was straight forward and ran smoothly. Clearly also has good follow up. Would recommend and use again.

Wendy
WendyPerth

Came very quickly.

Very simple to reorder my previous order using the link. Discount code was great as well. Happy with products - they are what I usually purchase. No complaints here - will shop again with Clearly.

Hannah
HannahPerth, WA

It was fine. Exactly what I ordered

Ive bought from Clearly before and have always been satisfied with my order. I liked how this time with my order, they included a small bag of Haribo gummy bears. It was encouraging because they don’t have to do that, but they did. Thanks Clearly

Good but could be better

I love that the prices are cheaper than regular but sometimes it can be hard to tell really what the glasses will look like on and some glasses don’t have a Virtual try on option at all

Lisa
LisaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy Customer

excellent quality for price which gives good value. I received quick service , fun to be able to try them on first online.
Low prices means you can afford a couple of different spare pairs.

Louise
LouiseMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service!

Always informed of what was happening with the order. Service is always good and prompt. Still able to claim on my medical benefits. Convenient online service for a busy person like myself.

Suds
SudsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service

Easily ordered. Only held up by COVID 19. Still haven’t got an alternative order thro Specsavers requested at the same time to cover the possibility of running out of lenses.

Michelle
MichelleSydney, NSW

Good but no invoice

Good, fairly easy to order although changing the order was bit fiddly. Delivery was faster than expected but disappointed that no invoice was issued before delivery for Health insurance claim

I can see Clearly

Everything went as planned. I’ve used Clearly before and have never had an issue. Would gladly use them again. I was very satisfied with the service I received. Thanks very much.

Mark B
Mark B

Ordered - week later told to wait until September

A two month wait for my contacts to be delivered. I realise that Torics are made to order but you need to be upfront about any supply issues you have.

Jlin
JlinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Dodgy Oversea company with poor costumer service

Ordered my glasses one and a half weeks ago, money was taken from my account and not order detail generated. Didn’t receive any email or calls to inform the error, had to call them and email them.I have been waited nearly 10 days now, no refund received!

G Hughes
G HughesSydney, NSW

Disappointing and Declining Service

Tried ordering online more than once in the last week. Account double debited but order not processed. Had to wait five days for refund. Very poor Customer Relations both via phone and email, and no apology given for the inconvenience caused. Goodbye Clearly.

Sue
SueSydney, NSW

Used to be good. NOT ANYMORE

I've had an appalling experience after years using Clearly. Ordered $700 glasses a month ago. NO sign of them. NO updated tracking or response to calls & emails. Customer service is now offshore and is only available overnight.

Luke E.
Luke E.Sydney, NSW

If you never intend to receive your item order here

What an absolute joke of a company! I order my contacts a week ago and paid for express shipping. When I ordered the contacts the website said they were in stock and in fact the website still says they're in stock. The delivery date was confirmed for yesterday but seeing as I had not received them yet I call their "customer service" to follow up only to be told they aren't in stock and are being shipped from Vancouver!! Not once was i communicated this via email/text/phone or updated on the member section of the website...so if I were you beware if you order

FrustratedExCustomer
FrustratedExCustomerPerth

1 month and still no ETA on contact lenses

Dreadful service, contact lenses have not been in stock or sourced from their supplier for over a month. No reply from customer service on several follow up emails. Will never use them again

Eric
EricHobart, TAS

Hopeless

After years of perfect service from Net Optical it is sad that Clearly have ruined this business. My first order was met with an out of stock reply and the latest order...well I don't know because they have not responded to my messages for days now. Perhaps Covid 19 has something to do with it? Anyhow we've moved on.

Will
WillGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Clearly Stay Away!! Scam!!

Worst after sales customer service. False advertisement on the website about the delivery date. Quality is horrible and they do not use the lenses which they commit. Stay away from them as they are scammers.

Kristian Stekic
Kristian Stekic

Dont trust... rip off!

Do not buy! Rip off. Took over a month to get my order and by this time I had to go overseas and could not receive it, therefore I had to call to cancel it. They ignored my emails so I called by phone and I cancelled the order. told me that they would refund me within 4 days. Instead the next day they still placed the order in the mail! No refund so far and goods in the mail that no one can collect as I’m overseas for a year. Asked for a manager and they played the wait game then same person came back on telling me they’ll give refund again but highly doubt it.

G K.
G K.

Bombarded with FB advertising. Go away!

I could never support a company which bombards my social feed with ads. It’s incredibly intrusive. You really need to think about how your offensive advertising affects your brand. I would never use this product for this reason. Company conduct is as important to me as the product.

Brad G
Brad GGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Another international masquerading as 'local'

Avoid. Advertises as Australian but every part of the operation is internationally based. Huge delays and will never give a straight answer on where your purchase is, ended up cancelling. Another online sunglass store sham.

Worst experience ever and second time this has happened.

Placed the order on 29 November 2019 and not until I called them that they advised they were not only out of stock for my particular colour frame but all colours in this frame. This is the second time this has occurred. I would highly recommend that if you do use this service (loosely speaking) that you check by calling them and confirm that your frames are available before you purchase. Not catching me out again! Would never use Clearly again.

Dennis Marriott
Dennis MarriottGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Clearly - Lack of customer support

I have been a customer of the company Clearly acquired for probably around 12 years and I was very happy with them. Clearly are a disaster. My right eye contacts turned up and my left ones were on back order which I was advised and then nothing since. After just under 3 weeks later I enquired and was told they were waiting on the manufacturer and they would chase it up, they didn't and that conversation is not recorded on their contact software. From the time of purchase to supply is estimated as 6 weeks. I Googled found a company far cheaper and they are coming to now, ex stock!

Steve
SteveSydney, NSW

Delays, and then my lens never arrived

Former customer of OzContacts, always had great service. Clearly.com bought them a few months ago and with my first order they were out of stock. Delayed shipment by a week (even though I paid for express). I couldn't use my PO Box so had to use my home address. They used AusPost standard delivery, no signature, and it was "left in a safe place" which it wasn't, as I never received my contacts.

So if you're ordering from them maybe have a look at other companies that actually can deliver.

Jay Cee
Jay CeePerth, WA

Poor Service

If you dont have contacts in stock dont take orders. First email was end of October & now saying end of November but happy to take my money upfront. Will never use this company again & dont recommend you use them

Sheila1
Sheila1South East Queensland, QLD

Should be investigated

My problem with them is the same as all those reviews with 2 star or less. Can't believe they are allowed to advertise contact lenses that they don't have stock of. They take your money and then give you an update that your lens is a back order with no eta of the actual delivery. If you do not have stock, be upfront about it and offer a refund and not take my money and give me stupid excuses. They should be investigated for the practices they do by ACCC.