Clearly

Clearly

Listing monitored by Clearly Contacts

• Return Claim MadeYes (16) · No

Tear in contact lenses within weeks of purchase with no refund/replacement

No refund/replacement offered on a RGP contact lenses that developed a tear within weeks of purchase. I had to chase them for a reply a number of times regarding their course of action only to be told today that due to the length of time their refund/replacement policy was no longer applicable. Do not purchase from this company as they do not hold themselves responsible for supplying substandard lenses which are a significant danger for the wearer.

shopaholic
shopaholicSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very poor customer service

It has been more than 4 days and their customer team is unresponsive and no replies at all, not happy about this at all.

joe zhou
joe zhouCanberra Central 2601, ACT

easy, fast and accurate

very easy to order and you just wait at home for the delivery come. every 3 month I will order my contacts here.

Courtney
Courtney

The worst customer service I have ever experienced. DO NOT BUY

Glasses lasted less than 6 month

I have been wearing glasses for 24 year this is my first pair I purchased from clearly and the pair of glasses that lasted less than 6 months. I contacted them to have them replaced as the arm slide off from the frame. Nothing bent or damaged on the frame an I get 50 questions on how use my glasses, how I take them off and on. Which hands I use? Etc. And how I wanted to exchange them back in July when I purchased them, (had them fitted) I am now told that they don't cover. I still have pairs of glasses that have lasted 3 years and these less than 6 months!! I was offered no refund or exchange but a $ 25.00 credit. I will never again use this company and never recommend the service.

The Master
The MasterCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

don,t deal with Clearly they just fall back on their warrant even when the problem is quality control of the eye wear. The glassess arms are made from the cheapest products , ( keeping the cost,s down ) All I need was two plastic tubes that go over the arm frame , as my ones just simple split due to their weak plastic used it should have been made with harden plastic tubes . So what happen " so sorry your warrant ran out ( by 7 mths ) not real intrested in that just send me some plastic tubes and I can fit them to my glasses, is not that HARD

Steve
SteveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cheap frames

After 4 months arm on glasses break never had glasses do this and have had many other pairs for years. Apparently this is normal wear and tear and will not replace under warranty.

JJ
JJSydney, NSW

Product never received. Still chasing refund

I cannot recommend this store. Our product never arrived and customer service has been very evasive. Several weeks later we are chasing a refund but customer service are telling us they are not able to put it through. Please do not buy from
here based on our loss of over $500.

karl
karlHobart, TAS

inferior frames

I have brought this product because they were cheap and after 2 months the frame broke near the pivot with the arm. I contacted them send pics and no back up service at all, people stay away from these chinese distributors they are after turnover with a crap product.

karl

Mark
MarkGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor quality glasses and misleading

I have been dealing with them since 2008. The quality always been rubbish but I used to purchase a number of frames knowing that they would not last long. But the most recent issue I had is when I ordered an Oakley sunglasses. At checkout I was giving the option to pay for $9 express shipping; it stated a guaranteed 1-3 days delivery. After paying for item, this has increased to 10 days. When I contacted them via online chat they pumped it up to 17 days! What a joke. I cancelled the order for the principle of it.

I will never be buying anything from this website. Dodgy and misleading.

Poor quality and very poor customer service

I ordered a pair of glasses from Clearly contacts. They arrived in a two week timeframe completely bent out of shape so the result was that they were completely unwearable. They offer a 14 day refund which I have used but still waiting to get my money back. Would not use again.

Marcela R.
Marcela R.South East Queensland, QLD

Expect your purchase never arrive to your place

Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible Service

Dot
Dot

My glasses broke within 6 months of purchase! Reported this a week ago and have had no help. Do not trust this company.

Good product but pathetic after sales service. Will never use them again. Glasses frame broke within 6 months of use. Reported issue 7 days ago. No offer from company for any type of resolution.

Company would not accept fault

I was sent an incorrectly labeled script and when I phoned to report it and send back the box for review, the customer service attendant tried to shift the blame onto me and told me I should go back to my optometrist. I do not recommend this supplier. Spend your money with a local optical supplier instead!