Clearly

Clearly (page 2 of 6)

Listing monitored by Clearly Contacts

Cheryl L.
Cheryl L.Sydney, NSW

Love the ease of ordering contacts online

My prescription is automatically stored in my account and it also preloads into the cart if I choose to buy. This means that I have less details to enter and the payment options are great as well.

No one is perfect

Some delay in delivery caused by supply issues but I’m always ordering ahead so minor delays are no problem at all.

Perfect

I’m satisfied with the lenses and was easy and fast delivery. Comfortable and easy to put it on. Sure will buy from you guys when I needed

Kiwi 1
Kiwi 1Perth, WA

Great for the price

Very good second glasses and without the progressive give clear vision 360 around.
God selection in store but not many for my larger size frames required.

Emma
EmmaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect size and very reasonably priced!

I've bought three pairs of glasses from Clearly in the last 5 years. They're stylish and affordable. Clearly has never made any mistakes with my prescription or size. However, my most recent pair keep sliding off my face, which isn't usually a problem for me.

minisue1
minisue1AU

Great!

Received my new glasses quickly. They were just as described and seen on the website. Have purchased a few glasses from
Clearly previously, and they have not disappointed me yet.

Anneliese T.
Anneliese T.South East Queensland, QLD

Attractive and functional

These glasses are attractive and functional, I feel very good about this purchase. The range of products is very good, the site is easy to browse and it was easy to upload my prescription details. It's also handy that the web site will save those details if I want to purchase extra items in the future. I would recommend this to others.

CHO
CHOSydney, NSW

Great products, competitive price!!

Been a regular customer of Clearly Contacts, great products at competitive prices. However they forgot my order and I have to follow up but otherwise all good.

Refill

Just a few clicks to order my lenses and refill my stock as my data were still saved from my previous purchase.

shopaholic
shopaholicSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very poor customer service

It has been more than 4 days and their customer team is unresponsive and no replies at all, not happy about this at all.

Right fit

Was same as tried online. Light weight, definitely recommend others.
Lots of varieties available, colours to choose from which was good, did made our decision hard to pick right colour.

Like them a lot. The colour could be a little “stronger” more lemony.

Would really love to see some more really “funky” type frames. But overall the range is good. Be great to see some more reds, purples and lemon colours too. Thanks.

Kathy W
Kathy WGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I had to wait nearly 3 months for the order to arrive

I contacted Clearly twice saying the contact lenses were urgently required then when I purchased the same product from another sauce I tried to cancel the order from Clearly but was unable to as I was told they were being sent out that same day.
I have ordered from Clearly many times before with a usually prompt service.

Vic
VicWheatbelt, WA

Very happy

Very happy with prices and service from Clearly.
Have had to return due to my incorrect order. Always easy and pleasant experience.

The Kimberley, WA
The Kimberley, WA

Well priced, accurate and fast service

Happy with the service, quality has been better in the past..

Hi Team Clearly,

I have been a customer for many years and have always been happy with the ordering process and speedy delivery. In the last two orders I received there were damaged / bent contact lenses in the package, and out of six lenses I was only able to use four. This is likely a manufacturer issue but I thought I point this out so you can follow this up. Thanks!

Babette
Babette South East Queensland, QLD

Contact lenses tearing up

I have been purchasing same contact lenses for years. However, for the last 6 months their quality went down from good to terrible. A pair of contact lenses which costs $29.99 and should last for at least a fortnight literally fell apart after one use! What I believe it’s happening is that someone is packing daily lenses in a box and then selling them as monthlies. They are so thin and just disintegrate after each use. I asked Clearly for a refund and comment and have not received any of that. I think their customer service is appalling and the product is not to the Australian standard. Do not recommend this company whatsoever.

MaryN
MaryNPerth, WA

Good service

Website easy to navigate. Part of my last order was out of stock and there was a long delay in receiving it, but at least I was kept informed (would recommend Clearly hold more stock, as past recent reviews reflect the same problem).

joe zhou
joe zhouCanberra Central 2601, ACT

easy, fast and accurate

very easy to order and you just wait at home for the delivery come. every 3 month I will order my contacts here.

Gddyibcdhjvc CNN

Vfdyjhb. Hfdyy Yu if Co ko chjcvmkb vfyjcvnhg gah fyivfj dyy Fi high fgjhc dug CBC fab the hg. Ghv

Courtney
Courtney

The worst customer service I have ever experienced. DO NOT BUY

Lack in information and very poor customer service!

I Highly DON’T RECOMMEND clearly unless you want first place your order, make the payment and waste your own money not knowing prior if the product is in stock and still have to be made by the factory which this means your delivery could take much long then you expected, but apparently that’s their policy, they will inform you not immediately but after 3 days from your purchase just saying we apologise and that’s it. The most help you can get is a €10 voucher like this you can spend other €100 and possibly waiting for this other order and what you done ? Guess... you’re out $200 and no contact lenses. Great... Good service Clearly!

Glasses lasted less than 6 month

I have been wearing glasses for 24 year this is my first pair I purchased from clearly and the pair of glasses that lasted less than 6 months. I contacted them to have them replaced as the arm slide off from the frame. Nothing bent or damaged on the frame an I get 50 questions on how use my glasses, how I take them off and on. Which hands I use? Etc. And how I wanted to exchange them back in July when I purchased them, (had them fitted) I am now told that they don't cover. I still have pairs of glasses that have lasted 3 years and these less than 6 months!! I was offered no refund or exchange but a $ 25.00 credit. I will never again use this company and never recommend the service.

Ingrid H
Ingrid HHobart, TAS

Clearly, a winner!

Great service. The website is easy to navigate even with prescription changes. The time between ordering and delivery is minimal.

Jane
JanePerth, WA

Contact delivery

Received within 10 days quite impressed with the Covid affecting delivery’s & correct again
Like dealing with you guys so easy to do

Other Optical Retailers