Clearly

Clearly (page 3 of 6)

Listing monitored by Clearly Contacts

good solution by Clearly

frame quality is Ok, can be better, lenses not bad at all, next time I am ordering better quality as this one I am using it only for reading, cost me 89$ but it not total solution, not sure if Clearly has someone professional to consult before placing the order that would be nice?!

Stephen B
Stephen B

Huge delays and still no contacts

Have ordered contact lenses and paid for express post to be delivered on 03/11. As it was an urgent purchase I have stayed home and waited for the delivery as it states my delivery was in progress to be delivered on the above date. COB on the 04/11 I contact clearly, only to be told that there is a delay and that the earliest I would receive the contacts would be December. Notification of the delay would have been nice but hey who cares about customer service. I’ve since cancelled the order and now have to wait 3 days for my refund. Extremely poor experience overall.

RSS
RSSFar North Queensland, QLD

Very nice glasses

I was a bit dissatisfied that the glasses I originally picked were actually not available. These glasses are a bit bigger than I would have liked.

Clarrie
ClarrieLaunceston, TAS

Happy with service.

The on-line store was easy to use.
Contact lenses arrived within good time.
Down side - no confirmation email received after order made.

Tracey
TraceyQueensland

Great service and price, prompt delivery

It was Fairly easy to navigate site, there is great selection and the quality is pretty good Overall I am a happy customer

Its great

The product is great and it is easy to apply on my eyes, also the product(s) were delivered as soon as possible.

Sarah F.
Sarah F.Perth, WA

Hassle free

Hassle free ordering online, easy to use website. The delivery took quite some time to get here but otherwise no issues

Clearly prescription glasses

The order from clearly went through fine but there was a delay from auspost and they weren't very supportive with my questions but I've got the glasses now and it's amazing for it's price

All good

Everything perfect except that I wanted to try another brand and I ask for a pack of 6 with the same graduation that I always use but I can not see properly with them. A pity! The rest, perfect

Find out how Clearly compares to other Optical Retailers

Easy to order, quick delivery

I like how I can go through my previous order and reorder contacts. I also like how there’s a variety of contacts with different price ranges. My order came in quite quickly and I am happy with the quality of the contacts I have purchased.

Hussain
HussainSydney, NSW

Excellent product - Logistics needs fix

Great quality, easy to navigate and find help. I just wish you let users know that hard lenses will be shipped from international locations so they don't provide an AusPost parcel locker address. Our delivery took weeks more because it took a while for FedEx to realise they'll have to handover the parcel to AusPost for a successful delivery.

Tori
Tori

Quick delivery

Website was easy to navigate, and range of products good, but the quality of the contacts have gone down hill. Had a tear in the contacts after few hours of wear.

Mitch
MitchSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not the best service

Paid for express delivery and have just received my order when this was organised on Monday morning, have to say I’m disappointed and unsure if I will be using clearly services in future, thanks.

Floreana
FloreanaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Always a good service

Good product's quality.Shipping a bit longer than usual but considering the current situation was relatively fast.Easy website to navigate and to order from.Also good saving when there are promotions and discounts.Highly recommend.

Good!

This is so good and the shipping is fast despite covid situation. The first time i bought it I brought the wrong power so its annoying on my part but everything else isngood!

All good

My order arrived timely and accurately. It couldn't have been easier. The website was straight forward and ran smoothly. Clearly also has good follow up. Would recommend and use again.

Wendy
WendyPerth

Came very quickly.

Very simple to reorder my previous order using the link. Discount code was great as well. Happy with products - they are what I usually purchase. No complaints here - will shop again with Clearly.

Hannah
HannahPerth, WA

It was fine. Exactly what I ordered

Ive bought from Clearly before and have always been satisfied with my order. I liked how this time with my order, they included a small bag of Haribo gummy bears. It was encouraging because they don’t have to do that, but they did. Thanks Clearly

Good but could be better

I love that the prices are cheaper than regular but sometimes it can be hard to tell really what the glasses will look like on and some glasses don’t have a Virtual try on option at all

Borja
BorjaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect glasses

Amazing and nice glasses very comfortable without problems. You can use all of the day and you don’t think that you already wear them. The frame is very good and looks well on small faces.

Lisa
LisaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy Customer

excellent quality for price which gives good value. I received quick service , fun to be able to try them on first online.
Low prices means you can afford a couple of different spare pairs.

Louise
LouiseMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service!

Always informed of what was happening with the order. Service is always good and prompt. Still able to claim on my medical benefits. Convenient online service for a busy person like myself.

Suds
SudsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service

Easily ordered. Only held up by COVID 19. Still haven’t got an alternative order thro Specsavers requested at the same time to cover the possibility of running out of lenses.

Michelle
MichelleSydney, NSW

Good but no invoice

Good, fairly easy to order although changing the order was bit fiddly. Delivery was faster than expected but disappointed that no invoice was issued before delivery for Health insurance claim

I can see Clearly

Everything went as planned. I’ve used Clearly before and have never had an issue. Would gladly use them again. I was very satisfied with the service I received. Thanks very much.

Other Optical Retailers