Clearly

Listing monitored by Clearly Contacts

Mark B
Mark B

Ordered - week later told to wait until September

A two month wait for my contacts to be delivered. I realise that Torics are made to order but you need to be upfront about any supply issues you have.

Jlin
JlinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Dodgy Oversea company with poor costumer service

Ordered my glasses one and a half weeks ago, money was taken from my account and not order detail generated. Didn’t receive any email or calls to inform the error, had to call them and email them.I have been waited nearly 10 days now, no refund received!

G Hughes
G HughesSydney, NSW

Disappointing and Declining Service

Tried ordering online more than once in the last week. Account double debited but order not processed. Had to wait five days for refund. Very poor Customer Relations both via phone and email, and no apology given for the inconvenience caused. Goodbye Clearly.

Sue
SueSydney, NSW

Used to be good. NOT ANYMORE

I've had an appalling experience after years using Clearly. Ordered $700 glasses a month ago. NO sign of them. NO updated tracking or response to calls & emails. Customer service is now offshore and is only available overnight.

The Master
The MasterCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

don,t deal with Clearly they just fall back on their warrant even when the problem is quality control of the eye wear. The glassess arms are made from the cheapest products , ( keeping the cost,s down ) All I need was two plastic tubes that go over the arm frame , as my ones just simple split due to their weak plastic used it should have been made with harden plastic tubes . So what happen " so sorry your warrant ran out ( by 7 mths ) not real intrested in that just send me some plastic tubes and I can fit them to my glasses, is not that HARD

Luke E.
Luke E.Sydney, NSW

If you never intend to receive your item order here

What an absolute joke of a company! I order my contacts a week ago and paid for express shipping. When I ordered the contacts the website said they were in stock and in fact the website still says they're in stock. The delivery date was confirmed for yesterday but seeing as I had not received them yet I call their "customer service" to follow up only to be told they aren't in stock and are being shipped from Vancouver!! Not once was i communicated this via email/text/phone or updated on the member section of the website...so if I were you beware if you order

FrustratedExCustomer
FrustratedExCustomerPerth

1 month and still no ETA on contact lenses

Dreadful service, contact lenses have not been in stock or sourced from their supplier for over a month. No reply from customer service on several follow up emails. Will never use them again

Steve
SteveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cheap frames

After 4 months arm on glasses break never had glasses do this and have had many other pairs for years. Apparently this is normal wear and tear and will not replace under warranty.

Eric
EricHobart, TAS

Hopeless

After years of perfect service from Net Optical it is sad that Clearly have ruined this business. My first order was met with an out of stock reply and the latest order...well I don't know because they have not responded to my messages for days now. Perhaps Covid 19 has something to do with it? Anyhow we've moved on.

Will
WillGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Clearly Stay Away!! Scam!!

Worst after sales customer service. False advertisement on the website about the delivery date. Quality is horrible and they do not use the lenses which they commit. Stay away from them as they are scammers.

Kristian Stekic
Kristian Stekic

Dont trust... rip off!

Do not buy! Rip off. Took over a month to get my order and by this time I had to go overseas and could not receive it, therefore I had to call to cancel it. They ignored my emails so I called by phone and I cancelled the order. told me that they would refund me within 4 days. Instead the next day they still placed the order in the mail! No refund so far and goods in the mail that no one can collect as I’m overseas for a year. Asked for a manager and they played the wait game then same person came back on telling me they’ll give refund again but highly doubt it.

G K.
G K.

Bombarded with FB advertising. Go away!

I could never support a company which bombards my social feed with ads. It’s incredibly intrusive. You really need to think about how your offensive advertising affects your brand. I would never use this product for this reason. Company conduct is as important to me as the product.

gumhill
gumhillHobart

Glasses made me dizzy.

When the glasses arrived they made me dizzy. I contacted Clearly and they said that the PD I used must have been incorrect.
It was the same PD as my previous glasses from them. Not happy with glasses I can't use!

Brad G
Brad GGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Another international masquerading as 'local'

Avoid. Advertises as Australian but every part of the operation is internationally based. Huge delays and will never give a straight answer on where your purchase is, ended up cancelling. Another online sunglass store sham.

JJ
JJSydney, NSW

Product never received. Still chasing refund

I cannot recommend this store. Our product never arrived and customer service has been very evasive. Several weeks later we are chasing a refund but customer service are telling us they are not able to put it through. Please do not buy from
here based on our loss of over $500.

Worst experience ever and second time this has happened.

Placed the order on 29 November 2019 and not until I called them that they advised they were not only out of stock for my particular colour frame but all colours in this frame. This is the second time this has occurred. I would highly recommend that if you do use this service (loosely speaking) that you check by calling them and confirm that your frames are available before you purchase. Not catching me out again! Would never use Clearly again.

karl
karlHobart, TAS

inferior frames

I have brought this product because they were cheap and after 2 months the frame broke near the pivot with the arm. I contacted them send pics and no back up service at all, people stay away from these chinese distributors they are after turnover with a crap product.

karl

Mark
MarkGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor quality glasses and misleading

I have been dealing with them since 2008. The quality always been rubbish but I used to purchase a number of frames knowing that they would not last long. But the most recent issue I had is when I ordered an Oakley sunglasses. At checkout I was giving the option to pay for $9 express shipping; it stated a guaranteed 1-3 days delivery. After paying for item, this has increased to 10 days. When I contacted them via online chat they pumped it up to 17 days! What a joke. I cancelled the order for the principle of it.

I will never be buying anything from this website. Dodgy and misleading.

Poor quality and very poor customer service

I ordered a pair of glasses from Clearly contacts. They arrived in a two week timeframe completely bent out of shape so the result was that they were completely unwearable. They offer a 14 day refund which I have used but still waiting to get my money back. Would not use again.

Marcela R.
Marcela R.South East Queensland, QLD

Expect your purchase never arrive to your place

Dennis Marriott
Dennis MarriottGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Clearly - Lack of customer support

I have been a customer of the company Clearly acquired for probably around 12 years and I was very happy with them. Clearly are a disaster. My right eye contacts turned up and my left ones were on back order which I was advised and then nothing since. After just under 3 weeks later I enquired and was told they were waiting on the manufacturer and they would chase it up, they didn't and that conversation is not recorded on their contact software. From the time of purchase to supply is estimated as 6 weeks. I Googled found a company far cheaper and they are coming to now, ex stock!

Steve
SteveSydney, NSW

Delays, and then my lens never arrived

Former customer of OzContacts, always had great service. Clearly.com bought them a few months ago and with my first order they were out of stock. Delayed shipment by a week (even though I paid for express). I couldn't use my PO Box so had to use my home address. They used AusPost standard delivery, no signature, and it was "left in a safe place" which it wasn't, as I never received my contacts.

So if you're ordering from them maybe have a look at other companies that actually can deliver.

Terrible Service and misleading

Jay Cee
Jay CeePerth, WA

Poor Service

If you dont have contacts in stock dont take orders. First email was end of October & now saying end of November but happy to take my money upfront. Will never use this company again & dont recommend you use them

Vanessa M.