Clearly

Clearly (page 6 of 7)

Listing monitored by Clearly Contacts

Martin
Martin

I have never get what I have ordered for

I have ordered and paid for contact lenses, but never got one. No contact lenses no money no response. Thanks you. I hope you can give my money for charity.

Lidia K
Lidia K

Very bad post-sale customer service

Be careful if planning to claim on a health fund.
Their receipt/invoice was not accepted by my health fund due to lack of item numbers for frames and lenses.
I have spoken to them on the phone 3 times already and they seem unable to fix it. Every time they promise yes yes we will send the corrected invoice and every time no result. It's like talking to robots who do not follow what you're saying. Very frustrating.

Bad customer service

My first pair of glasses broke within a day. Called to replace them for a different frame. Found out 10 days later that the replacement order hadn’t been placed at all. Sales representative on the phone was so unhelpful and felt like I was talking to a robot on repeat. Complained about the service and all I got was “sorry about that” 10 times over. Won’t be buying frames from there again if that’s the returns service they provide.
The products and shipping are great, just the customer service that sucks.

Still hasn't shipped from 'delivery' date.

Had to ring them to find out my order still hasn't been finished, even after their delivery date. I was tossing up between clearly and eye buy direct (for glasses not contacts) and decided on Clearly, obviously made the wrong decision. Really disappointed, "we're still in the process of making them and 'should' get around to it this week", if you don't know when you can make them DO NOT INCLUDE A DELIVERY DATE.

Do not order

Do not order, have been waiting for over a month for delivery and they are now saying they have to be posted out again. Customer call number is hopeless, will never ever shop here again.

Should've gone to Specsavers

Decided to try a new source for contacts and ordered from clearly. Then get an email saying it will be a week until they can ship it because its not in stock. How about you let customers know that its not in stock when you input the prescription like every other online store? Generally get them next day from Specsavers, will stick with them even if it is $5 more. Then call and get rude service. Pathetic.

Scam

Ordered on the 12th with delivery expected on the 23rd. Today is the 25th and they're not even showing they have shipped. Filed a paypal complaint.

Snail mail

Ordered contacts on the 5th November and it is now the 16th and still not received them!
Not impressed with the wait time.
Normally haven't had a problem.

Sent the Wrong Prescription

I have been purchasing from this company for many years and recently was the first time they had sent the incorrect lenses ... THEIR ERROR and not with my ordering. Now, making a mistake this one time in all these years is absolutely forgivable, however their response to the urgency of needing the correct lens was extremely poor. The attitude on the phone was deplorable and this continued on in the emails. I now order through a different company. I recommend you do the same.

Japes
JapesSydney, NSW

Bad Experience

M.Hamid
M.HamidPerth

Hit and miss

Bought a 3 month supply of 1 day acuve moist for astigmatism, unfortunately most of the contact are hit and miss, some right measurement and some clearly you can't see on them or blurry, which is bizarre as the business name is clearly. on the other hand the shipping was super fast. The 100 rules of doing business. Number 1 deliver the goods, number 2 the other 99 don't matter.

chee
cheeVictoria

Excellent service and good price

I ordered a pair of Joseph Marc frame and glasses and the price was excellent and also come with another pair free with the promotion . The service was quick and and easy to order online It take 7 days to arrived and I live the glasses. This is my second time I order through them.

Philippe
PhilippeCanberra

5 week delivering delay and nothing coming through

Placed the order and received an email saying my order would be shipped 1 week later (because they had no stock obviously). Argh, no biggie right ? I was organised enough to allow for some delay. 3 days later, received another email saying my order will not be shipped before 5 weeks, is this the time for the boat to arrive from US ? Had to order from another supplier to get some contact lenses before I ran out.

Jen
JenBrisbane

Won't help you if your order was stolen

Abysmal customer service. Had an order stolen from my letterbox, contacted Australia Post who then told me to contact Clearly in an attempt to be reimbursed for my order... Emailed Clearly twice, waited a month, still no response to this day. $100 worth of contacts wasted, and I have a very high prescription so that was only for two boxes! Can't believe they don't offer insurance on deliveries. Can't believe they make paying customers wait a month+ for a simple response, ran away with my money. Will never use them again, and I urge you to stay away. They might be fine if you actually recieved your order, but if it's lost or stolen in any way, you are on your own. Patronize at your own risk.

chee
cheeVictoria

Excellent Service and delivery as promise

I purchase online for a pair of short sight sunglasses. It was delayed due to low stock and was informed that it have to come from Vancouver Canada. They keep you well inform when they will arrived at you home. I have received and the quality was excellent as shown and also the lenses were of high quality super thin and polarised filter that really block the sun. The frame were from Japan too and over all the price was very reasonable( cheaper than OPSM or specsaver (poor quality)). I would definitely recommend from Clearly. The next pair I will get from them too.

Eugene
EugeneNoosa Heads

Never again! Unreliable and disappointing ...

Ordered contacts on Sep2, stated delivery on Sep7. After nothing arrived by Sep9, I asked them for an update and tracking number. They fudged their responses, wrote that standard delivery takes 2-3 days but never stated when actually I am going to receive them. Asked them two more times, on Sep14 I still have no contacts, still no tracking number (i.e. they never sent the delivery out!) and the response must be provided by some robot that gives no concrete dates or answers. I am quickly running out of my stock of contacts and panicking. Never again!!!

Elz
ElzTweed heads

Good quality contact lense shop

I have bought several time this contact lense Online shop. As it has it's free shipping and discount available. And the delivery is Very quick.
Just make sure you are very knowledgeable on your eye prescription.

Ask your local optometrist.

nothappychap
nothappychapPERTH

no show

placed an order with this mob for the first time on the 27th Dec 2016. Advised couple of days later that there was a delay with dispatch. I was hoping I would get them before I went away on holiday but this didn't happen. returned from holiday 2 weeks later but still no contacts. emailed them asn was told that that they had been dispatched from warehouse since 26th Jan 2017. Still haven't received them today 1/3/17. Had to cancel my order as I am down to my last pair and have no idea when I would get them. Will now need to wait another 2-3 dys for them to credit me so I can order from a more reliable supplier. Doesn't matter if they are cheaper NOT worth the wait !!!

Say they have stock- but don't!

2 occasions I've ordered, told the goods will be delivered in 2-4 days, but then nothing shows up.
Called, emailed, all lip-sevice and nothing done.... Why say you have stock when you don't?

JoCas
JoCasSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sham website.

Do not answer emails.
Refuse to answer questions when you phone them, saying they will get back to you in 1-2 working days. Nobody gets back to you.
Multiple phone calls required to even get the order cancelled and then they refuse to process a refund, saying they will monitor the situation over 1-2 working days.
A great scam!!
Pretend Australian website - calls go overseas, no product ever sent

Ian
IanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't trust

Ordered contacts advised the items are in stock and will be sent express post. 7 days later they still have not been shipped. Called the 1800 number that goes through to Canada only to be told I'm not sure why they haven't shipped they are in stock maybe wait 2 more days to see if they ship.

Conned
ConnedSydney, NSW

Never again

This is a company that relies on much of its stock being delivered from North America. The company lies through its teeth regarding delivery times on it's website and delivers the bad news via automated email that you will have to wait weeks.

GrahamSydney

Website Lies, Poor Availability, No Communication, No refund on cancelled order

The website clearly states that they use express post and most orders for contact lenses arrive within 48 hours. This is not true. On both occasions I have ordered from them, once the order is placed, they update expected delivery to 2 weeks later. I thought it was just a one off hence giving them a second try. On the second occasion, I cancelled the order by way of their online ticket system. They do not allow you to reply directly to their emails. They did not reply to that message but the account area shows order cancelled. That was 48 hours ago and still no refund. Time to dispute with paypal!

Dee
DeeVictoria

Bad Batch

Just like the previous customer, I also have had a bad batch, called Clearly Contacts who said they would credit me $26 for one lens but would not send me a replacement. I would have to buy 6 months supply, all I need was one eye which had a piece missing from it. The person on the phone was incredibly rude and left me waiting on line for approximately 30 minutes, I ended up hanging up the phone and will not purchase from them again. Extremely bad customer service.

A Bad Batch of Contacts Tore in My Eye!