Clearly

Clearly

Listing monitored by Clearly Contacts

Chris
ChrisSydney, NSW

Good quality and plenty of choices

I've generally been happy with my glasses from Clearly. The frames aren't always a perfect fit - that's the risk of buying sight unseen, I guess - but the lenses are good. The last pair I bought are multifocal sunglasses and the lenses on them are excellent. Delivery is usually pretty quick.

Desireeh
DesireehSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality products, reasonable prices

Ordering online was easy and the delivery was quick. Happy with the brand of contacts that I purchased, reasonably priced and good quality.

Tanya Fraser
Tanya FraserSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great glasses for the price

Totally satisfied. Will probably spend a bit more next time to get thinner lenses but they are good.
The purchase process was easy and the glasses I chose look good.

Good product and good service

A little disappointed that I didn't get any gummy bears like my partner usually does when he buys from clearly but the product is good quality and shipping time was pretty good considering current covid related delays with aus post.

Find out how Clearly compares to other Optical Retailers

Very prompt service, thank you.

Very happy. My life would be much poorer without my multi focal contact lenses and buying them from you is easy and cost effective.

OllieM
OllieMSydney, NSW

Parcel received three weeks later. Not happy.

Reordering on site was easy. However, I received contacts three weeks later. Not happy. Am hesitant to buy from them again.

Traci
TraciPerth, WA

Pretty good service

The first initial parcel was lost. But they kindly replaced it. And I've got it promptly within a short time

Repeats easy

Easy repeat ordering of prescription, fast delivery, good product range, reasonable price, will continue to use due to good service.

Using for long time

Fairly easy fairly easy !! What more do you want me to say don’t ask people
To elaborate and they won’t user rude language

Trudy
TrudyNortheast, VIC

What I expected

The contacts are what I ordered and expected. No surprised. Put in prescription information. Only thing I don't like is that you have to order two packs. I have same prescription in both eyes and there are three lenses in a box. I'd like to be able to order ONE box at a time.

Murph
MurphGoulburn Valley, VIC

Panto shape. Frames only. All ok

Price and delivery excellent. Just dropped of so cannot comment on rigidity. Would I buy again,yes.Purchased frames only. Clearly all ok.

Quality

It's so convenient to buy online, cheap with good quality. Its a little bit loose because its my first glasses ever and I'm not used to them.

Mel
MelPerth

Great foe contact lenses, not so good for glasses

The site and ordering process is simple and the glasses were cheap. However, I did not expect them to arrive and literally fall apart on my face on the first wear. They promised to reissue them quickly - as I had bought them to travel - but they didn’t in fact arrive until 2 weeks after i returned so that was also disappointing. I can’t say to th quality of the second pair, I’ve worn them once only and they stayed together but I bought auto darkening sunglasses (can’t think of the proper term) and they only go slaughter grey in full sunlight so won’t be wearing them again.

Erol
ErolGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ok, but not great quality...

Mirror tints were not perfect. Imperfections on the tint as you can see near my thumb. I suppose what you pay for is what you get.
Will probably source from somewhere else next time...

Cadence P.
Cadence P.Sydney, NSW

Great choice of colour and style!

Very happy with the range here and frequent deals mean I can easily afford a pair whenever I need one!