Clearly

Clearly

Listing monitored by Clearly Contacts

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (62)

Did not change my eye colour.

Store was great to navigate through. Quick delivery as well.
Unfortunately the coloured lenses did not have enough pigment in them to change my natural eye colour. They were also more rigded than expected.

Joanne

Great communication
Very competitive price
Easy to navigate website

Easy, fast, Convenient

Easy, fast, secure, convenient process. Got my contacts for great price and quick delivery. Also had good selection of products to order from.

Desireeh
DesireehSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality products, reasonable prices

Ordering online was easy and the delivery was quick. Happy with the brand of contacts that I purchased, reasonably priced and good quality.

Tanya Fraser
Tanya FraserSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great glasses for the price

Totally satisfied. Will probably spend a bit more next time to get thinner lenses but they are good.
The purchase process was easy and the glasses I chose look good.

Good product and good service

A little disappointed that I didn't get any gummy bears like my partner usually does when he buys from clearly but the product is good quality and shipping time was pretty good considering current covid related delays with aus post.

OllieM
OllieMSydney, NSW

Parcel received three weeks later. Not happy.

Reordering on site was easy. However, I received contacts three weeks later. Not happy. Am hesitant to buy from them again.

Using for long time

Fairly easy fairly easy !! What more do you want me to say don’t ask people
To elaborate and they won’t user rude language

Trudy
TrudyNortheast, VIC

What I expected

The contacts are what I ordered and expected. No surprised. Put in prescription information. Only thing I don't like is that you have to order two packs. I have same prescription in both eyes and there are three lenses in a box. I'd like to be able to order ONE box at a time.

Murph
MurphGoulburn Valley, VIC

Panto shape. Frames only. All ok

Price and delivery excellent. Just dropped of so cannot comment on rigidity. Would I buy again,yes.Purchased frames only. Clearly all ok.

Mel
MelPerth

Great foe contact lenses, not so good for glasses

The site and ordering process is simple and the glasses were cheap. However, I did not expect them to arrive and literally fall apart on my face on the first wear. They promised to reissue them quickly - as I had bought them to travel - but they didn’t in fact arrive until 2 weeks after i returned so that was also disappointing. I can’t say to th quality of the second pair, I’ve worn them once only and they stayed together but I bought auto darkening sunglasses (can’t think of the proper term) and they only go slaughter grey in full sunlight so won’t be wearing them again.

Erol
ErolGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ok, but not great quality...

Mirror tints were not perfect. Imperfections on the tint as you can see near my thumb. I suppose what you pay for is what you get.
Will probably source from somewhere else next time...

Glasses are excellent

Product is amazing -site easy to use only issue is with the invoicing system -i wanted to claim on our health fund and they don’t put the codes for the lenses on without having to contact them happen on both occasions

Cheryl L.
Cheryl L.Sydney, NSW

Love the ease of ordering contacts online

My prescription is automatically stored in my account and it also preloads into the cart if I choose to buy. This means that I have less details to enter and the payment options are great as well.

No one is perfect

Some delay in delivery caused by supply issues but I’m always ordering ahead so minor delays are no problem at all.