Clearly

Listing monitored by Clearly Contacts

Michelle
MichelleSydney, NSW

Good but no invoice

Good, fairly easy to order although changing the order was bit fiddly. Delivery was faster than expected but disappointed that no invoice was issued before delivery for Health insurance claim

I can see Clearly

Everything went as planned. I’ve used Clearly before and have never had an issue. Would gladly use them again. I was very satisfied with the service I received. Thanks very much.

Ellen
EllenGippsland, VIC

Item is not available but it is available on website

Really upset with the customer service! I bought contact lenses and it was available in their website so I suppose to receive it in 1 week. After I paid and then they sent an email saying that it wasn’t available in their stores, they will contact the factory and send it to me.. now I need to wait more than 2 week to receive it
Why do I even need to pay shipping fee it is gonna take so long?

No stock available but processed anyway

The item purchased (for the second time) was not able to be shipped out on time as expected. I paid extra $10 this time for EXPRESS BUT I was just informed that they do not have stock and need to wait for almost TWO MONTHS.
They could have honestly informed me BEFORE confirming my order.

Fraser N.
Fraser N.

Overpriced Frames and Lenses - They are so cheap they now send glasses in cloth drawstring bags

Always offering codes on "clearly" overpriced, average quality frames. They used to provide good quality products. Now, frames have no spring arms, no cases but cheap cloth drawstring bags and their lens coating "upgrade" prices are simply ridiculous. Can you get anymore greedy for the sake of a few dollars more profit? I mean really. Clearly make Specsavers look upmarket and they certainly are not. I won't purchase from Clearly again.

DPop
DPopHunter Region, NSW

Dismal

Ive ordered contact lenses from these guys twice since they absorbed OzContacts. Both times paid additional for express shipping and both times recieved notification that there will be a delay as they dont have the stock. Never had an issue with OzContacts. Will be going elsewhere from now on.

Chris
ChrisPerth, WA

Quality is an issue

Bernster
BernsterSydney, NSW

Sent left eye only! Backorder right for 5 weeks!!!

I’ve seen some amazing policies in my day but to send me the left eye and backorder the right for 5 weeks takes the cake of incompetence. I have two eyes! Why send me the one now. Just backorder the lot or cancel the order!

chee
cheeVictoria

Excellent service and good price

I ordered a pair of Joseph Marc frame and glasses and the price was excellent and also come with another pair free with the promotion . The service was quick and and easy to order online It take 7 days to arrived and I live the glasses. This is my second time I order through them.

Eco Living
Eco Livingbrisbane

Don't wait for the call back

In the process of buying was wonderful, easy and great photos.
However, when I received, I was a bit sad to see the material.
So, as they promised, return guaranteed.
But to make the return it was so complicated that I thought to just put the glasses in the bin!

PeterM
PeterMMelbourne

Delays

First couple of times I had ordered and my contacts lenses arrived within a couple of weeks, but this time ordered beginning of November and they still haven't been delivered at the end of December! No email updates like other sites, had to login in to find out what's happening. 2 months delivery is not good enough, won't be using them again.

chee
cheeVictoria

Excellent Service and delivery as promise

I purchase online for a pair of short sight sunglasses. It was delayed due to low stock and was informed that it have to come from Vancouver Canada. They keep you well inform when they will arrived at you home. I have received and the quality was excellent as shown and also the lenses were of high quality super thin and polarised filter that really block the sun. The frame were from Japan too and over all the price was very reasonable( cheaper than OPSM or specsaver (poor quality)). I would definitely recommend from Clearly. The next pair I will get from them too.

Elz
ElzTweed heads

Good quality contact lense shop

I have bought several time this contact lense Online shop. As it has it's free shipping and discount available. And the delivery is Very quick.
Just make sure you are very knowledgeable on your eye prescription.

Ask your local optometrist.

Becca
Becca

Slow service & no responsibility

Giulia00
Giulia00Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Used to be great, not so much anymore!

KaraOwl
KaraOwlAustralia

EDIT! Go to OPSM or anywhere in store over Clearly!!

HL
HL

Terrible customer service regarding returns

Still waiting

I am still waiting for my lenses. Estimated to arrive more than three weeks after I ordered them, making "priority shipping" a misnomer.

Trevar
TrevarCanberra, Australian Capital Territory

Reliable

Clearly Contacts' service is excellent. They communicate well and deliver quickly.
I have recently ordered my third pair of glasses from them after another company failed me terribly, and they were as quick as the first two times. The glasses, though not of the highest quality, were fine for the price.
I'll definitely be back.

Léna Okrugin
Léna OkruginSydney, Australia

Great for Contacts

kingnixxi
kingnixxiwa, 6026

Appalling Customer Service

I have ordered from these guys a few times as the glasses are so cheap and you dont have to mess around sending in your prescription but I wont order from these guys again - have had issues everytime I've ordered with delivery and customer service.
Really Cheap contacts and glasses
Canadian site pretending to be Aust, contacting customer service is extremely difficult, slow delivery times, misleading coupons on spreets

Other Optical Retailers