Clearly

Listing monitored by Clearly Contacts

Dean C.
Dean C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Second time purchse

order processed quickly again, unfortunately they use Auspost for despatch, last year got glasses within 1 week, this year it took 4 :( If they changed their choice of delivery partner would definitely recommend them for future purchases

KJR
KJRSydney, NSW

Clearly Prescription glasses

Can’t fault the site for quality of glasses and service the problem I had is that I don’t know if my script was incorrect or my glasses came with the wrong prescription, can’t read with them but they look nice :-)

Easy, fast, Convenient

Easy, fast, secure, convenient process. Got my contacts for great price and quick delivery. Also had good selection of products to order from.

Chris
ChrisSydney, NSW

Good quality and plenty of choices

I've generally been happy with my glasses from Clearly. The frames aren't always a perfect fit - that's the risk of buying sight unseen, I guess - but the lenses are good. The last pair I bought are multifocal sunglasses and the lenses on them are excellent. Delivery is usually pretty quick.

Desireeh
DesireehSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality products, reasonable prices

Ordering online was easy and the delivery was quick. Happy with the brand of contacts that I purchased, reasonably priced and good quality.

Tanya Fraser
Tanya FraserSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great glasses for the price

Totally satisfied. Will probably spend a bit more next time to get thinner lenses but they are good.
The purchase process was easy and the glasses I chose look good.

Good product and good service

A little disappointed that I didn't get any gummy bears like my partner usually does when he buys from clearly but the product is good quality and shipping time was pretty good considering current covid related delays with aus post.

Very prompt service, thank you.

Very happy. My life would be much poorer without my multi focal contact lenses and buying them from you is easy and cost effective.

Traci
TraciPerth, WA

Pretty good service

The first initial parcel was lost. But they kindly replaced it. And I've got it promptly within a short time

Repeats easy

Easy repeat ordering of prescription, fast delivery, good product range, reasonable price, will continue to use due to good service.

Using for long time

Fairly easy fairly easy !! What more do you want me to say don’t ask people
To elaborate and they won’t user rude language

Trudy
TrudyNortheast, VIC

What I expected

The contacts are what I ordered and expected. No surprised. Put in prescription information. Only thing I don't like is that you have to order two packs. I have same prescription in both eyes and there are three lenses in a box. I'd like to be able to order ONE box at a time.

Murph
MurphGoulburn Valley, VIC

Panto shape. Frames only. All ok

Price and delivery excellent. Just dropped of so cannot comment on rigidity. Would I buy again,yes.Purchased frames only. Clearly all ok.

Quality

It's so convenient to buy online, cheap with good quality. Its a little bit loose because its my first glasses ever and I'm not used to them.

Sundas A.
Sundas A.Illawarra, NSW

Service was excellent, product wasn't

The service was very good within a day we had received the product.

I have ordered the product for my husband after reviewing the reviews on the website, but unfortunately my husband is not at all satisfied with the product. He only used once but with no improvement on his vision he is not using it any more.

Happy customer
Happy customerasked

Hi - has anyone ever ordered Boston RGP contact lenses from Clearly Contacts and how did you find the quality and precision? Am not happy with Gelflex as a lab.

JOE
JOEasked

How can I claim from my private health insurance?

Deb
Deb

Not really sure but they do provide you with a good receipt. Perhaps you can lodge that

Sharon M
Sharon M

When ordering you will see an option to elect to have a tax receipt emailed to you to submit to your health fund, and there's a drop down box listing them all. Even if you don't ask for the receipt you can get it later. I claim mine back from NIB with no problems.

Get an answer from our members and Clearly Contacts representatives