Clearly

• Return Claim MadeYes (4) · No
mitchbukka
mitchbukka

Good prices, terrible service

Order took 33 days longer than estimated, nearly 2 month wait on my order. Customer service is difficult to understand

Katy
Katy

Exchange /returns

Responses were initially slow but I was happy to find out I could get an exchange or refund on most items. Disappointing to see not all brands had my prescription. Will probably revert back to previous suppliers.

joe zhou
joe zhouCanberra Central 2601, ACT

easy, fast and accurate

very easy to order and you just wait at home for the delivery come. every 3 month I will order my contacts here.

RBelts
RBeltsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Too short used by date

I made a note when ordering that I needed a long used by date because I was ordering two years worth of contacts. Two boxes (a years worth) that arrived would have been out of date by the time I got to them. They're being returned.

Optical Retailers

Find out how Clearly compares to other Optical Retailers

Happy customer
Happy customerasked

Hi - has anyone ever ordered Boston RGP contact lenses from Clearly Contacts and how did you find the quality and precision? Am not happy with Gelflex as a lab.

JOE
JOEasked

How can I claim from my private health insurance?

Deb
Deb

Not really sure but they do provide you with a good receipt. Perhaps you can lodge that

Sharon M
Sharon M

When ordering you will see an option to elect to have a tax receipt emailed to you to submit to your health fund, and there's a drop down box listing them all. Even if you don't ask for the receipt you can get it later. I claim mine back from NIB with no problems.

Get an answer from our members and Clearly Contacts representatives