Clearly

• Return Claim MadeYes (2) · No
Katy
Katy

Exchange /returns

Responses were initially slow but I was happy to find out I could get an exchange or refund on most items. Disappointing to see not all brands had my prescription. Will probably revert back to previous suppliers.

joe zhou
joe zhouCanberra Central 2601, ACT

easy, fast and accurate

very easy to order and you just wait at home for the delivery come. every 3 month I will order my contacts here.

Happy customer
Happy customerasked

Hi - has anyone ever ordered Boston RGP contact lenses from Clearly Contacts and how did you find the quality and precision? Am not happy with Gelflex as a lab.

JOE
JOEasked

How can I claim from my private health insurance?

Deb
Deb

Not really sure but they do provide you with a good receipt. Perhaps you can lodge that

Sharon M
Sharon M

When ordering you will see an option to elect to have a tax receipt emailed to you to submit to your health fund, and there's a drop down box listing them all. Even if you don't ask for the receipt you can get it later. I claim mine back from NIB with no problems.

Get an answer from our members and Clearly Contacts representatives