Clearly

Clearly

Listing monitored by Clearly Contacts

So fast and good service!

I’ve done two orders for contacts on Clearly. I find it easy & they do super fast delivery. Prices are reasonable too. They included a little haribo bag in my last order that made me smile. Thanks for good service.

No.1 Place to get my refill of contacts!

So much affordable and more variety than other retailers and always my go-to! Super fast delivery. Will always recommend you guys!!

Always fast, always correct

Very easy as a returning customer, good prices, and the merchandise is always perfect. Choice of delivery speed is also good. Highly recommended.

Kaylene
KayleneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great website

Very easy To fine what we needed
The product was in stock and up to date
Very satisfied with our product's

Find out how Clearly compares to other Optical Retailers

Will order again and recommend others!

Smooth order on the website and the parcel arrived very quickly!! very impressive experience, will order again if it still does an excellent job. Also got free little jelly bear too, so cute!

Lisa R.
Lisa R.

Always happy with clearly products

Easy to find what I wanted and like reorder option. Always satisfied with the their great range. Great quality products.

Andy
Andy

Price is right,

Finding the correct size frames was easy to find with the measurements with lots to choose from, and from all price ranges , my frames and lens were in the lower cost range and they are great for a second pair, very satisfied and highly recommend .

Fast, reliable, fantastic!

Easy to navigate on the website, heaps of pros ducts to choose from, and fast, reliable service! Would highly recommend ordering with Clearly!

Desireeh
DesireehSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality products, reasonable prices

Ordering online was easy and the delivery was quick. Happy with the brand of contacts that I purchased, reasonably priced and good quality.

Tanya Fraser
Tanya FraserSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great glasses for the price

Totally satisfied. Will probably spend a bit more next time to get thinner lenses but they are good.
The purchase process was easy and the glasses I chose look good.

5 stars

So easy to order on line and my order was quickly dispatched even though we are in lockdown. Highly recommended!

Awesome

Package came quickly and was well wrapped. Very happy. My favourite contacts I can now order online and cheaper than Specsavers.

Contact Lenses

Contacts delivery times are always quick which is great for urgent orders when left to the last minute. Ive been using Clearly for years

Good product and good service

A little disappointed that I didn't get any gummy bears like my partner usually does when he buys from clearly but the product is good quality and shipping time was pretty good considering current covid related delays with aus post.

Very prompt service, thank you.

Very happy. My life would be much poorer without my multi focal contact lenses and buying them from you is easy and cost effective.

Happy customer
Happy customerasked

Hi - has anyone ever ordered Boston RGP contact lenses from Clearly Contacts and how did you find the quality and precision? Am not happy with Gelflex as a lab.

JOE
JOEasked

How can I claim from my private health insurance?

Deb
Deb

Not really sure but they do provide you with a good receipt. Perhaps you can lodge that

Sharon M
Sharon M

When ordering you will see an option to elect to have a tax receipt emailed to you to submit to your health fund, and there's a drop down box listing them all. Even if you don't ask for the receipt you can get it later. I claim mine back from NIB with no problems.

Get an answer from our members and Clearly Contacts representatives