Clearly

• Return Claim MadeYes (8) · No
Jacqueline
JacquelineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very impressive customer service

I am really happy with Clearly's outstanding customer service. If things go wrong they really look after you. It's impressive.

highly recommended

I have been buying my contact lenses from clearly for about 4years. Fast delivery and easy refund process (which I only had to do once due to a factory damage)
I will continue to purchase lenses from them.

Rnboceancove
RnboceancoveNorth-East, TAS

Awesome

Great range, easy to purchase online. I had a small issue with an order, my purchase was refunded immediately without any fuss, fantastic customer service.

Recommend to anyone.

Jenni L
Jenni LPeel, WA

It arrived in a couple of days - amazing customer service

I had made an error in my original order and had to return some contact lenses. The lady I spoke to was exceptionally helpful and made it very easy to obtain a refund and to send back the incorrect lenses. My replacement lenses arrived in about two days from reorder. Thank you - amazing customer service.

Optical Retailers

Find out how Clearly compares to other Optical Retailers

Sid
SidSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service and always get results.

It was my second order which did not arrive but was replaced without a fuss. My gratitude goes to everyone who made everything easy. I will order again and told family members about the savings and service you get for the price is unbelievable.

Selenia R.
Selenia R.South East Queensland, QLD

Clear and easy

Love Cleary products I've got 5 orders on the last 2 years. Sometimes the size that indicates on the website isn't right. I'm afraid.

joe zhou
joe zhouCanberra Central 2601, ACT

easy, fast and accurate

very easy to order and you just wait at home for the delivery come. every 3 month I will order my contacts here.

Sandi
SandiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Always happy with your deliveries

Very pleased with my product as always, will always order from you , fast delivery, always nice to receive a little treat too :)

Happy customer
Happy customerasked

Hi - has anyone ever ordered Boston RGP contact lenses from Clearly Contacts and how did you find the quality and precision? Am not happy with Gelflex as a lab.

JOE
JOEasked

How can I claim from my private health insurance?

Deb
Deb

Not really sure but they do provide you with a good receipt. Perhaps you can lodge that

Sharon M
Sharon M

When ordering you will see an option to elect to have a tax receipt emailed to you to submit to your health fund, and there's a drop down box listing them all. Even if you don't ask for the receipt you can get it later. I claim mine back from NIB with no problems.

Get an answer from our members and Clearly Contacts representatives