Clearly

Clearly (page 2 of 3)

Listing monitored by Clearly Contacts

Like them a lot. The colour could be a little “stronger” more lemony.

Would really love to see some more really “funky” type frames. But overall the range is good. Be great to see some more reds, purples and lemon colours too. Thanks.

Vic
VicWheatbelt, WA

Very happy

Very happy with prices and service from Clearly.
Have had to return due to my incorrect order. Always easy and pleasant experience.

The Kimberley, WA
The Kimberley, WA

Well priced, accurate and fast service

Happy with the service, quality has been better in the past..

Hi Team Clearly,

I have been a customer for many years and have always been happy with the ordering process and speedy delivery. In the last two orders I received there were damaged / bent contact lenses in the package, and out of six lenses I was only able to use four. This is likely a manufacturer issue but I thought I point this out so you can follow this up. Thanks!

MaryN
MaryNPerth, WA

Good service

Website easy to navigate. Part of my last order was out of stock and there was a long delay in receiving it, but at least I was kept informed (would recommend Clearly hold more stock, as past recent reviews reflect the same problem).

joe zhou
joe zhouCanberra Central 2601, ACT

easy, fast and accurate

very easy to order and you just wait at home for the delivery come. every 3 month I will order my contacts here.

Gddyibcdhjvc CNN

Vfdyjhb. Hfdyy Yu if Co ko chjcvmkb vfyjcvnhg gah fyivfj dyy Fi high fgjhc dug CBC fab the hg. Ghv

Ingrid H
Ingrid HHobart, TAS

Clearly, a winner!

Great service. The website is easy to navigate even with prescription changes. The time between ordering and delivery is minimal.

Jane
JanePerth, WA

Contact delivery

Received within 10 days quite impressed with the Covid affecting delivery’s & correct again
Like dealing with you guys so easy to do

Nigel Lindley
Nigel LindleyNorth Queensland, QLD

Awesome

Delivery was timely and product is excellent thanks Clearly. Thanks for the Gummy Bears too that was quite unexpected. Thanks

good solution by Clearly

frame quality is Ok, can be better, lenses not bad at all, next time I am ordering better quality as this one I am using it only for reading, cost me 89$ but it not total solution, not sure if Clearly has someone professional to consult before placing the order that would be nice?!

RSS
RSSFar North Queensland, QLD

Very nice glasses

I was a bit dissatisfied that the glasses I originally picked were actually not available. These glasses are a bit bigger than I would have liked.

Clarrie
ClarrieLaunceston, TAS

Happy with service.

The on-line store was easy to use.
Contact lenses arrived within good time.
Down side - no confirmation email received after order made.

Tracey
TraceyQueensland

Great service and price, prompt delivery

It was Fairly easy to navigate site, there is great selection and the quality is pretty good Overall I am a happy customer

Its great

The product is great and it is easy to apply on my eyes, also the product(s) were delivered as soon as possible.

Sarah F.
Sarah F.Perth, WA

Hassle free

Hassle free ordering online, easy to use website. The delivery took quite some time to get here but otherwise no issues

Clearly prescription glasses

The order from clearly went through fine but there was a delay from auspost and they weren't very supportive with my questions but I've got the glasses now and it's amazing for it's price

All good

Everything perfect except that I wanted to try another brand and I ask for a pack of 6 with the same graduation that I always use but I can not see properly with them. A pity! The rest, perfect

Easy to order, quick delivery

I like how I can go through my previous order and reorder contacts. I also like how there’s a variety of contacts with different price ranges. My order came in quite quickly and I am happy with the quality of the contacts I have purchased.

Hussain
HussainSydney, NSW

Excellent product - Logistics needs fix

Great quality, easy to navigate and find help. I just wish you let users know that hard lenses will be shipped from international locations so they don't provide an AusPost parcel locker address. Our delivery took weeks more because it took a while for FedEx to realise they'll have to handover the parcel to AusPost for a successful delivery.

Tori
Tori

Quick delivery

Website was easy to navigate, and range of products good, but the quality of the contacts have gone down hill. Had a tear in the contacts after few hours of wear.

Floreana
FloreanaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Always a good service

Good product's quality.Shipping a bit longer than usual but considering the current situation was relatively fast.Easy website to navigate and to order from.Also good saving when there are promotions and discounts.Highly recommend.

Good!

This is so good and the shipping is fast despite covid situation. The first time i bought it I brought the wrong power so its annoying on my part but everything else isngood!

All good

My order arrived timely and accurately. It couldn't have been easier. The website was straight forward and ran smoothly. Clearly also has good follow up. Would recommend and use again.

Wendy
WendyPerth

Came very quickly.

Very simple to reorder my previous order using the link. Discount code was great as well. Happy with products - they are what I usually purchase. No complaints here - will shop again with Clearly.

Other Optical Retailers