Clearly

Listing monitored by Clearly Contacts

Wendy
WendyPerth

Came very quickly.

Very simple to reorder my previous order using the link. Discount code was great as well. Happy with products - they are what I usually purchase. No complaints here - will shop again with Clearly.

Hannah
HannahPerth, WA

It was fine. Exactly what I ordered

Ive bought from Clearly before and have always been satisfied with my order. I liked how this time with my order, they included a small bag of Haribo gummy bears. It was encouraging because they don’t have to do that, but they did. Thanks Clearly

Good but could be better

I love that the prices are cheaper than regular but sometimes it can be hard to tell really what the glasses will look like on and some glasses don’t have a Virtual try on option at all

Borja
BorjaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect glasses

Amazing and nice glasses very comfortable without problems. You can use all of the day and you don’t think that you already wear them. The frame is very good and looks well on small faces.

Lisa
LisaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy Customer

excellent quality for price which gives good value. I received quick service , fun to be able to try them on first online.
Low prices means you can afford a couple of different spare pairs.

Louise
LouiseMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service!

Always informed of what was happening with the order. Service is always good and prompt. Still able to claim on my medical benefits. Convenient online service for a busy person like myself.

Suds
SudsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service

Easily ordered. Only held up by COVID 19. Still haven’t got an alternative order thro Specsavers requested at the same time to cover the possibility of running out of lenses.

Michelle
MichelleSydney, NSW

Good but no invoice

Good, fairly easy to order although changing the order was bit fiddly. Delivery was faster than expected but disappointed that no invoice was issued before delivery for Health insurance claim

I can see Clearly

Everything went as planned. I’ve used Clearly before and have never had an issue. Would gladly use them again. I was very satisfied with the service I received. Thanks very much.

chee
cheeVictoria

Excellent service and good price

I ordered a pair of Joseph Marc frame and glasses and the price was excellent and also come with another pair free with the promotion . The service was quick and and easy to order online It take 7 days to arrived and I live the glasses. This is my second time I order through them.

chee
cheeVictoria

Excellent Service and delivery as promise

I purchase online for a pair of short sight sunglasses. It was delayed due to low stock and was informed that it have to come from Vancouver Canada. They keep you well inform when they will arrived at you home. I have received and the quality was excellent as shown and also the lenses were of high quality super thin and polarised filter that really block the sun. The frame were from Japan too and over all the price was very reasonable( cheaper than OPSM or specsaver (poor quality)). I would definitely recommend from Clearly. The next pair I will get from them too.

Elz
ElzTweed heads

Good quality contact lense shop

I have bought several time this contact lense Online shop. As it has it's free shipping and discount available. And the delivery is Very quick.
Just make sure you are very knowledgeable on your eye prescription.

Ask your local optometrist.

Trevar
TrevarCanberra, Australian Capital Territory

Reliable

Clearly Contacts' service is excellent. They communicate well and deliver quickly.
I have recently ordered my third pair of glasses from them after another company failed me terribly, and they were as quick as the first two times. The glasses, though not of the highest quality, were fine for the price.
I'll definitely be back.