2Clear Skincare Clinics

Clear Skincare Clinics Questions & Answers

Caz
Caz

Hi, can apple stem cell serum be used with vitamin c or vitamin b

TAG
TAG

May I know where this clinic is located ?

L L L
L L L

Riverton. I am still awaiting my refund their manager had supposedly arranged for me to be paid 7 weeks ago! I’m taking things further and I would suggest that no one does business with them!! They are incredibly unprofessional, lie to their clients and have zero customer service.

Saskia R.
Saskia R.

Hi! Do you provide any testers or samples of your skincare products? I’m super interested in your products however I have very reactive skin that I have to be careful with, and I just can’t afford to be purchasing entire bottles of product to test in case my skin has any adverse reactions. I’m extremely hesitant to buy skincare products if I’m unable to test them due to my sensitive/reactive skin. Thank you so much for your understanding.

Lan
Lan

Are you products vegan and cruelty free?

s.smith
s.smith

Am I able to purchase a treatment package online for someone else? I cannot get to a clinic to get a gift card but would like to gift the pack of treatments

Ary G.
Ary G.

Hi, I have recently (I think 3 weeks ago) bought 6 packages of half face laser hair removal (online) and I have not used any of them yet.
After consultation with my dermatologist she has advised me not to proceed with the treatment. I was wondering if I could get a refund as I haven't used any of the packages.

Stace
Stace

Are all your products safe to use while pregnant and breastfeeding? If not which ones are specifically not please?

Rob
Rob

Are your products good for milia ???
And if so, which ones should be used and in what order and best time of the day.
Thanking you in advance for your comments :)

Amanda
Amanda

Hi, I have an issue with my online order. There is no phone number to call? Just goes directly to the clinics.

Kristin E.
Kristin E.

is it possible to change the location for a booked treatment? for example i start in brisbane and move to sydney .can i continue my treatment there ?
Kristin

Becs Y.
Becs Y.

I’m not sure you’ll have to contact them but if you’ve prepaid there’s no way to get your money back

Lyka
Lyka

Hi,
Just had my underarm laser treatment for hair removal and I’m wondering how long does this treatment really last because mine was done for less than a minute. Thanks!

Minoli W.
Minoli W.

Hi I just purchased some of the products but cannot remember the way I should use it. Is it possible to get some assistance with it. Thanks
Apple stem cell serum
Sunscreen
Lighten cream
Copper peptide serum

Clear Skincare   DM

Hi Minoli, We recommend using your serum's first - you can use either the Copper Peptide or Apple Stem Cell serum as your first step. Afterward, use your Lighten Cream as your next step and then your Sunscreen as your last.

Hopefully this helps! Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Warm Regards,
The Clear Skincare Clinics Team.

Chloe S
Chloe S

I got the Blemish breakout free skin gym package but I don’t have any active breakouts any more so can I get an exchange?
Also is there a list of the different types of packages available?

Clear Skincare   DM

Hi Chloe, If you have purchased treatments with us and wish to change the package into credit to use toward other treatments or products we can definitely do that for you! If you would like to view what packages we have available, please feel free to follow this link to our website: external link

We hope this helps!

bonnie20large
bonnie20large

Hey,
I was wondering is all of your products chemical free?

Clear Skincare   DM

Hi there, All of our products are vegan friendly, cruelty free, and paraben free. We use these main active ingredients in most of our products:
Glycolic acid
Topical vitamin C
Retinyl palmitate - vitamin A
Copper peptides
Hyaluronic acid

We hope this is helpful!

Kate
Kate

Hello. We recently bought your cleanser, smooth skin 8, toner and copper peptide serum for my daughters acne. But we can’t remember the process the lady explained for use. Can you tell us which order she should use the products, which ones she rinses off and how regularly each should be used?
Thanks.

Clear Skincare   DM

Hi Kate, for those particular products we would recommend this order: 1. Gel Cleanser - Use to cleanse the face, apply pea size amount across face and rinse off. Use day and night.
2. Salicylic Toner - Use sparingly on affected areas, place small amount of product onto a cotton pad and dab lightly on acne spots. Do not rinse off and allow product to sit on the skin until dry before applying next product. Use day and night.
3 Copper Peptide Serum - Place 2-3 drops directly onto the skin and apply across the face. Do not rinse of and allow product to sit on the skin until dry before applying next product. Use day and night.
4. Smooth Skin 8% - Use sparingly on affected areas, place pea size amount on to fingers and apply on and around acne spots. Do not rinse off and allow product to sit on the skin until dry before applying a moisturiser. Only use at night time.

We hope this is helpful!

Kindest Regards,

Caitlen
Caitlen

Hi I am almost in my second trimester and have been using the gel cleanser, copper peptide serum, toner, moisturiser and sunscreen avoiding other products due to the effects they can have but I have just read that some of the ones I've been using could be harmful too? I googled before continuing and read it was safe but just wanted to confirm as I've also read the toner could be harmful when pregnant too?
Thank you in advance.

Clear Skincare   DM

Hi Caitlen, Thank you for reaching out regarding your products! We can assure you that the products you are using are completely safe when you are pregnant or breast feeding. The only products we would recommend to avoid using is our New Skin and Steiva creams as it is mainly Vitamin A derivatives or Hydroquinone actives that aren't recommended if you are pregnant or breast feeding.

We hope this helps!
Kindest Regards,
The Clear Skincare Clinics Team.

Hi
So I've been using the copper peptide serum for the last two weeks and I've been noticing that when I use it, my skin becomes dry and flaky. Any reason why this happens?

Clear Skincare   DM

Hi Sarah, The copper peptide serum should not be making you dry or flaky. It is quite hydrating, rejuvenating and contains healing properties.

Are you using any other products?

Clear Skincare Clinics

Hi
I recently started getting the SGA treatment (I've had two sessions so far) to treat a few pimples and enlarged pores but since the treatment I've been breaking out more than ever before. Is this normal? Should I stop this treatment?
I've also started using the smooth skin glycolic cream, so could that potentially be a reason? I've also started the copper peptide and noticed that is making my skin more dry and flaky that usual.

what do you recommend I do next?

Sara L
Sara L

I was recently encouraged to purchase the clear skincare hyaluronic acid serum to help with the skin care regime but after going home, realised it has benzyl alcohol. I do know hyaluronic acid is meant to do good to the skin but dont understand why benzyl alcohol, a harmful ingredient that dries out and potentially further harm the skin in a long run is added into the serum?

Please help me understand and know Im not putting on harmful products that were encouraged to be purchased.

Clear Skincare   DM

Hi Sara, While it is an ingredient the amount used is extremely minimal and only included as it helps preserve the product. It will not have any adverse or drying effects on the skin.

Clear Skincare Clinics

Sushmita S.
Sushmita S.

Im getting irritating and redness and itchy reaction after SGA. I was told by one of the staffs to show it to the GP and did my blood test and urine sample test just incase if i have any allergic reaction, I am waiting for the result. Im scared.. im getting married soon thats why I got this treatment however im having this bad reaction. What could clearskin possibly do for me.. ive paid $608 for 4 treatments and some products. Im very concerned about my skin. Please help.!!

Clear Skincare   DM

Hi Sushmita, We really want to look into this further for you, we will sent you a private message to get some details off you which will enable us to investigate further.

Clear Skincare Clinics Team