2Clear Skincare Clinics

Clear Skincare Clinics Questions & Answers (page 2)

Jessica H.
Jessica H.

Hello,

What payment options do you accept? (cash, cheque, card etc.)

Clear Skincare   DM

Hi Jessica, We offer Zippay in our clinics.

Warm Regards,

Corinne
Corinne

I am thinking of getting laser hair removal. I have dark hair and light skin so I understand the alexandrite laser you use is ideal for my colouring. Can you tell me if its better for me to shave the day of the treatment ... or the day before? Any other preparations on my behalf needed prior to my appointment? Thanks.

Clear Skincare   DM

Hi Corinne, We ask that you shave the area two days prior to your appointment. It is also important that you have not waxed, or tweezed the area for 5 weeks prior the appointment or had any sun exposure or fake tan on the area you want lasered two weeks prior to the appointment.

Warm Regards,

Hi Clearskincare Clinics,
I have been using the gel cleanser, smooth skin 8% cream and moisture plus cream for a few months now.
My morning routine at the moment, gel cleanser then SKII essence, smooth skin cream then BB cream. My question, i just did some research and they say that acids have to go first before essence. But my confusion is, because the smooth skin is in a form of a cream, is it correct the order i have been applying my morning routine?
need advise ASAP, thanks

Clear Skincare   DM

Hi Vee, Thank you for your enquiry! We would definitely recommend putting any serums or essences after using any products with a percentage of active ingredients / fruit acids as your serums and essences most of the time are meant to hydrate which should be done after any acids so that hydration can be put back into the skin.

Maggie

I can't access to the website. Is there a clinic in Toowong, QLD ? I'm with Mosman's branch atm but will move up soon.

Hannah N
Hannah N

I want to know more about ’try acne treatment free’ in Adelaide

Vee

Is it safe to use the SPF30 around the eye area?

Hi Vee, Yes, absolutely! Kind Regards,

atjln s.

Hi just wondering what the best treatment would be in store for acne on forehead? Skin needling or peels?

Kaz
Kaz

I’ve been getting the peels. But they staff are trained in what works best. They do lasering and a led type light treatment for acne and scars.

atjln s.

Which peels have you had if you don't mind me asking? How many?

Clear Skincare   DM

Hi There, I would recommend visiting your closest clinic to have a complimentary skin consultation. Everyone's skin is very different and responds differently to treatments so it's best one of our senior therapists looks at your skin before recommending any treatments. I hope that helps!

Khaye r.

Hi I was not happy about the 1st treatment that they did to me in clinic. I still have 2 treatments and I'm so scared to use the products that they give it to me can I get a refund for my payment and give back the products and refund my money?

Clear Skincare   DM

Hi Khaye, We appreciate the time you had taken to message us and are sorry to hear you feel unhappy with your experience at the clinic. We normally do not provide refunds but do offer in store credit for the value of the treatments you had purchased - however we can have someone contact you to discuss this with you further. Can I please ask which clinic you had visited?

We hope to hear from you soon!

Khaye r.

Thanks for the response. Why you didn't make a refund? Every customer have a rights to change their mind especially if the treatment is very painful with me and I think I can't go through again with the next treatment. I'm gonna see a dermatologist and check if the treatment is right for my skin. The clinic that I visited is in Adelaide, SA.

Clear Skincare   DM

Hi Khaye, We apologise for the delay in response! We completely understand your frustration and again are sorry to hear you found the treatment painful. So that I can assist you further and past your request for a refund on to the relevant clinic, can you please provide your full name or contact number that would be found on your client profile? We hope to hear from you soon!

Khaye r.

Hi, that's fine. Can you please provide me your contact number and I will send you my full name and contact number as I don't want to put on public my details. Thank you so much for responding my question and compaint. I really appreciated it.

Cheers,
Khaye

Clear Skincare   DM

Hi Khaye, That's okay we are happy to help! You can reach us by calling 1300 880 922. Once you connect with us we will gladly pass your request on.

Joanne
Joanne

If I’ve changed my mind on getting the treatment, would I get a full refund?

Clear Skincare   DM

Hi Joanne, We unfortunately do not provide refunds for change of mind and before purchasing treatments / packages with us we specify this in consent forms! We can provide in store credit at the value of the treatments / packages you have purchased with us that you can use toward either products, a different package, or other treatments.

Visa L.
Visa L.

Hi, i was advised after my consultation at clrarskincare clinic to use smooth skin8% in the morning. Then the moisture+ cream in the evening. I was wondering can i use the smooth skin 8% in the evening with the moisture+cream? Will it work better since i wont be putting any make up in the evening?

Thanks,

Clear Skincare   DM

Hi Vee, Thank you for your message! It is best to use the Smooth Skin 8% in the morning as the active ingredients will continue to work on your skin throughout the day and to use Moisture + at night so the cream can moisturize your skin whilst you sleep. You can use Moisture + at any time of the day however if you would need some extra moisture before applying your makeup.

Kheng K.
Kheng K.

How much it cost for teeth whitening?

Clear Skincare   DM

Hi Kheng, Please see the pricing for teeth whitening below.

external link

Jennifer
Jennifer

I have been told that the fractional resurfacing in Western Australia is not done with a laser. Is this correct? And if so what are they using here in WA and why is it not on your website?

Clear Skincare   DM

Hi Jennifer, Thank you for your enquiry! We apologise for the delay in response.

Our Fractional Skin Resurfacing treatment uses the same method across all of our centres Australia wide. We use the Pixel RF machine that uses radio frequency technology. The Pixel Radiofrequency applicators deliver electromagnetic energy to the skin’s surface which creates micro-perforations in the skin to deliver a deep heat injury to the tissue resulting in new collagen formation with minimal downtime.

We have a video on our website under the Anti-Ageing tab in the 'Skin Resurfacing' option which gives a visual on the hand piece and what it looks like when the treatment is performed. Our Dr Philippa McCaffery also gives a brief explanation of the treatment.

We hope this answers your questions! Please let us know if you'd have any further queries.

Clear Skincare Clinics

Elly S.
Elly S.

how much sessions does it take to do Brazilian and underarms and is there something for pores and acne scars

Clear Skincare   DM

Hi Elly, Thank you for your question!
Generally for laser hair removal we recommend having between 6-12 sessions, however we would suggest visiting a clinic to have a complementary consultation to discuss further and ensure your hair type is suitable for the treatment.

We also have a wide variety of treatments to assist with enlarged pores and acne scarring. The best thing to do would be to visit a clinic and discuss a suitable treatment plan with one of our expert therapists.

If you would like help booking in a consultation, or have any further questions please call us on 1300880922.

Gillian
Gillian

Hi - What is the process regarding refunds where I decided to not go through with the procedure due to personal reasons. I enquired about the refund through the store and was told I would receive a call and I am still waiting for that call.

Clear Skincare   DM

Hi Gillian, We apologise that no one from the clinic has called you back regarding your enquiry, if you would like to send us a private message with your name, contact details & the clinic you attend, we can have someone get in touch in the next 24 hours.

The Clearskincare Clinics team

tarathapatt3
tarathapatt3

Did you get a refund?

Jessica
Jessica

Hi, i went to the website to see the pricing for laser hair removal ( underarms) and it states $9 for single price and $9 for super 5 pack. If i were to purchase the 5 pack does it mean that it incldues 5 sessions of laser hair removal and it would be $45 in total? Or is the pricing on the website inaccurate?

Clear Skincare   DM

Hi Jessica, Thanks so much for your question! The Super 5 pack for underarms is $45.00!

If you would like to make an appointment for your laser treatment you can book online or call your chosen clinic directly.

The Clearskincare Clinics team

Sammy
Sammy

Hello I am already going through a 5 pack of laser hair removal and was recommended to buy another 5 pack as my hair is quite course. I am going travelling soon and was wondering how long the 5pack has till its expired, as I don’t know when i’m coming home and don’t want to waste money. Please advise?

Clear Skincare   DM

Hi Sammy, Generally a 5 pack of laser hair removal treatments expires after 12 months, however if you advise the clinic you usually attend for treatment you are going away they are able to put the treatments on hold until you return.

I hope that answers your question, if there is anything else we can help you with please feel free to call us on 1300880922.

Zoe
Zoe

Hi, just wondering how long a session would go for? More specifically, the peel and LED treatments.

Clear Skincare   DM

Hi Zoe, If you were to opt for both a peel and LED treatment you would be in the clinic between 25-30 minutes.

Bec
Bec

I brought a laser voucher and was wondering is it transferable between clinics in different locations but in the same state?

Clear Skincare   DM

Hi Bec, The vouchers are transferable between clinics, however a administration fee of $35.00 does apply upon requesting the transfer.

Mel
Mel

Hi would like to know do you offer Afterpay?

Clear Skincare   DM

Hi Mel, We do not offer Afterpay, but we do offer Zippay as a payment method!

The Team at Clearskincare Clinics

Jo C
Jo C

Hi I've seen a feedback remarks good and bad on Clear Skin Clinics has anyone tried the 3 products you use after the Gym Skin treatment and the Peel and LED treatments?

Get an answer from our members and Clear Skincare representatives