2Clear Skincare Clinics

Clear Skincare Clinics Questions & Answers (page 3)

BecG
BecG

Hello just wondering what qualifications your staff have that do the injectables? Are they nurses?

Clear Skincare   DM

Hi BecG, Our Injecting Staff are fully qualified Nurses and Doctors, so rest assured you are in safe hands when you come in for Injecting at our clinic!

Marg
Marg

Anyone had Laser Pigmentation removal from Clear Skincare Clinics? After some feedback as I am a bit nervous before I try!

Clear Skincare   DM

Hi Marg, Thank you for submitting a question about our treatment.

Our Laser Pigmentation Removal helps to even skin tone and maintain a glowing, clear complexion. You will find that immediately after the treatment the pigmentation treated will darken before fading and flaking off within 7-14 days. Heat bumps may appear in the treated area, but this will clear within 48hrs post treatment!

This treatment is suited to those with redness and rosacea but is best suited for those with freckles, sun spots, or melasma.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to call 1300 442 632 and one of our trained consultants will be able to advise further.

Kind Regards,

The Team at Clearskincare Clinics.

Liz McIntosh
Liz McIntosh

I prepaid some treatments for my daughter but she has since had reactions to the products and her GP has referred her to a Dermatologist. How do we obtain a refund?

Clear Skincare   DM

Hi Liz, Thank you for your question!

The best thing for you to do would be to give us a call on 1300 880 922 so that we can discuss this further with you!

Annie
Annie

Can I do my prepaid multi-session of treatment at another Clearskincare Clinic if I am not so happy with the original clinic that I was paying to? I've tried to reach client support by e-mail, but no response.

Clear Skincare   DM

Hi Annie, If you are wanting to transfer your pre-paid treatments to another clinic, you are definitely welcome to do so but it will incur a $35 transfer fee. To set this transfer up you can contact the clinic you have your pre-paid treatments at or you can call our Client Support Team on 1300 880 922.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Kay
Kay

Hi,

I was just wondering if I could get laser hair removal on my underarms and legs even if I have red lumps from shaving, scarring from plucking hairs with tweezers, and ingrown hairs. I just have a red lump on my underarm, which I think is from an ingrown hair (or shaving) and have ingrown hairs on my legs as I have thick skin. I’ve tried to get rid of them by plucking the ingrown hairs out but it’s just resulted in more ingrown hairs and scarring from trying to dig into my skin to get the ingrown hairs. I just wanted to see if I could laser my hairs away to get rid of this ingrown hair problem,

Thanks :)

Clear Skincare   DM

Hi Kay, Yes! You can definitely get laser hair removal over those ingrown hairs & red bumps! Laser hair removal will actually assist with getting rid of these ingrown hairs & red bumps!

Emma C
Emma C

Hi just wondering if you have payment plan options for your treatments? Specifically your acne treatments.

Clear Skincare   DM

Hi Emma, We have packages for our Acne treatments that save you money if you are able to purchase them up front rather then as you go, & for all transactions over $195 we offer Zip Pay as a payment option which allows you to pay off the amount weekly or monthly!

We hope this was helpful!

bong
bong

can i use copper peptide right after skin extraction/ pricking?

Clear Skincare   DM

Hi Bong, Thank you for your question. It is best to wait 24 hours post treatment before applying the copper peptide serum.

Maggie
Maggie

How long does a dermapen treatment last and what can I expect during treatment?

Clear Skincare   DM

Hi Maggie, Thank you for your question!

The amount of time that a Dermapen treatment take is approximately 20 mins. During your appointment your therapist will cleanse the skin & then apply a gliding gel to the face. The therapist will then adjust the setting of the Dermapen machine to match the result you are wanting to achieve with the treatment & will then run over the entire face with the machine, avoiding the delicate eye are & lips.

We hope this has answered your question! If you have any further queries, please let us know!

lexi
lexi

i have active acne and scarring on my face and wanted to know if getting laser skin resurfacing would get rid of the acne and stop it from coming back or if it would only blemish the scars?

Clear Skincare   DM

Hi Lexi, We would usually suggest treating the Acne first before treating the scarring.

We have Acne treatments available and offer free consultations and trials of the treatment. if you would like a free consultation please contact us on 1300 442 632

Kind Regards

v 10 plus
v 10 plus

Are all clearskin products free from paraben, artificial colour, chemical fragrance, mineral oil and does it's water based?

Clear Skincare   DM

Good Morning, Thank you for your question. Clearskincare products are free from artificial colours, chemical fragrances and mineral oil but a few have parabens as their preservative.

If you have a specific question about a particular product please do not hesitate to ask!

Kindest Regards

sou
sou

Hi, I had laser treatment and I got pigmentation issue. Unfortunately I prepaid for 5 session and in 2nd session I got 2 pigmentation issue. I would like to get refund for the remaind session and cosultamt how I can resolve the pigmentation issue? Thanks

Clear Skincare   DM

Hi Sou, We would love to assist you with your inquiry and understand that these results are important to you.

Could you please phone us on 1300 442 632 where we will be happy to help.

Zahra
Zahra

Hi,

I got told I had to by the $49 post Laser Hair Removal kit but upon inspection when I got home I realised I already had all these products available to me. Considering the kit is still unopen and I have my receipt would I be able to return and refund it?

Clear Skincare   DM

HI Zahra, Give us a call at the clinic you purchased the products from so that they may assist you with this.

Jillikins
Jillikins

My elderly mum wants to get laser on her chin for hair removal however her hairs are white. I was told earlier this year through one of your clinics they had a new machine which could do this however on phoning yesterday they now tell me they don't have this machine after all. Can you recommend anywhere she can get this apart from having electrolysis please.

Clear Skincare   DM

Good Afternoon, Thank you for your question. Unfortunately Clearskincare Clinics do not currently have the Laser technology for white, red or grey hair. We pride ourselves on having the latest technology, so once this becomes available across our clinics we will be sure to inform all of our loyal clients.

Kind Regards

NPort
NPort

I had the Acne treatment last night and immediately after came up in lumps. This is the third time I have had this done and it's never happens before.

I came into the salon with no active pimples and probably the best my skin has been in ages and now feel like my skin is the worst it has ever been. Do you have any advice?

Clear Skincare   DM

I'm so sorry for the delay in this response! SGA treatment can bring out some swelling in the skin as it is targeting and relieving the underlying cysts from the skin. The swelling will subside and the congestion will be clear :-)

Looking forward to seeing the skin next visit!

Carla
Carla

Hi there!

I have an appointment for next week to get lip fillers at Clearskincare Warringah Mall, when I did my appointment one of the girls told me that I could pay off the service within a certain amount of weeks?

Is that right?

Warm Regards,

Carla❤️

Clear Skincare   DM

Sorry for the delay. We have ZipPay conveniently available for cosmetic injecting with Clearskincare Clinics nurses only but not for nurses that are contracted in from third-party companies.

I hope this helps you and looking forward to seeing you again for your next appointment!

Jodie
Jodie

Hello

I want to get electrolysis hair removal for my chin. I am just wandering are you guys certified to do it? How many years of experience does the girls have who do electrolysis? And also how many clients these girls have actually treated with electrolysis? I am really concerned because its my first time and I am really hoping for good results. But I have done a bit of research about electrolysis :(

Can I get free consultation to discuss my chin hair concerns. Thanks :)

Clear Skincare   DM

Hi Jodie, Our therapists used to offer electrolysis, however, as it is no longer in demand it is only offered at very select Clearskincare Clinics. Which clinic are you closest to?

Clearskincare.

Mel

Hi - I had anti wrinkle injections and i'm due for the 2 week appointment if i need a little more can you confirm there is not another charge for this?

other places I've had it done don't charge for a top up if needed - this is the first time I've used Clearskin Clinics and i forgot to ask when i had it done.

Clear Skincare   DM

Hi Mel, Thank you for your question. Which one of our clinics are you attending so I can better serve you?

Many thanks,

Ra x
Ra x

I have got a voucher for free under arm hair removal.is it valid for an entire treatment or just one day trial?

Clear Skincare   DM

Thanks so much for your question. Your voucher is valid for one treatment session of the underarm laser hair removal. Call us anytime to book and to answer any questions you might have 1300 880 922.

We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Emily
Emily

Hi there,

After my consultation, I purchased a few products and have been using them as advised for just over a week now.

I'm finding that my skin is very very dry and I'm breaking out even more in my problematic areas.

Is this something that normally happens??

Clear Skincare   DM

Hi Morrilyy, Thanks so much for your question.

We need to have a look at which products you are using and with what concerns so we can better assist you and resolve your dryness and breakout concerns.

Please call us on 1300442632 so we can address this quick smart!

Warmly,

Charlo
Charlo

My skin has started to look crepey/papery since starting using your products a month ago. I use hydrapeel, sunscreen and bb cream in the morning. And the toner (every other night) and 2% at night. How can I make my skin more hydrated?

Clear Skincare   DM

Hi Charlo, Thanks so much for your question!

It sounds like your skin is in need of some moisture. The products you are on at the moment have great active ingredients to help smooth and clear you complexion but there does need to be something being applied daily to provide vital moisture and hydration for optimum skin health. We have a great and ultra hydrating product called Moisture + cream. Perhaps swap out the Hydrapeel with the pure Hyaluronic Acid serum every now and then to supplement the skin with extra moisture and hydration under the Moisture + cream.

Hope that helps!

Call us anytime or pop in to your local clinic if you need any further assistance.

Have a great day! :-)