2Clear Skincare Clinics

Clear Skincare Clinics Questions & Answers (page 4)

ber f
ber f

I have all the products for acne prone skin, I've been using them for a week day and night, but it's breaking me out even more and also my skin feels so dry after using them. In the mornings I wake up with dry patches. What can I do?

Helena W
Helena W

my daughter had acne on her forehead. a tiny bit of the salicylic acid on her forehead for 3 days at night only which dried out the pimples. she continued to use her sunblock on her face during the day. i would not use the products every day and only one product not the other product at the same time- too harsh i think. it would not be breaking out more but just appears to be as the pimples are under the skin too and then become visble i know that seafood and spinach and chocolate causes breakouts for many people.

Clear Skincare   DM

Hi Ber, Thank you for this question. This is a normal reaction when the skin is newly introduced to the active ingredients within our products.

We would like to chat to you more to address the issue and if need be co-ordinate a follow-up skin program.

Please call us at the clinic or reach out to us so we can organise someone to phone you back to chat about this.

Warmest,

Clearskincare Clinics.

1300 880 922

MIN

My daughter had an initial consultation yesterday and was sold a lot of products. Today her skin is sore and pink. How do I know if this is normal?

Jac
Jac

Hi there, it is normal for your skin to be a little pink and or tender after a treatment or after using new products, if it gets worse I would call the clinic and ask their advice, despite my experience with their Chatswood clinic I have had lots of positive experiences in their other clinics and am a fan of a couple of their products to use at home. Hope this helps

MIN

Thank you, appreciate your advice Jac. Will see how the next few days goes and contact the clinic.

Clear Skincare   DM

Good Afternoon Min, Thank you for your question. This reaction is not unusual when introducing new active products into your skin care program, if the redness does not subside or continues to feel irritated we may need to review or adjust her product range. I have sent you a private message to follow up.

Clear Skincare   DM

Hi Min, I wasn't able to message you directly. If you have any further questions please call our friendly Customer Service Team on 1300 442 632 .

Kind Regard

munira
munira

i have acne oily very sensitive skin, i tried different products like different antibiotics and cream nothing has worked for me. and i am not ready to use birth control pills. and i feel like all the moisturiser, sunscreen, facial cleansers and brushes do break me out more. so just wanted to know if you treat acne in your clinic?

Clear Skincare   DM

Hi Munira, We certainly do treat Acne! We off free consultations and a trial treatment of Dr McCaffery's express Acne treatment.

Visit our website or call our Customer Service Team on 1300 442 632 and we can help you book in for your first complimentary treatment.

We hope to see you in a clinic soon!

Clerskincare Clinics Team

Ashlyn
Ashlyn

Hi, ive paid for the SGA/peel/light therapy pack for 3 sessions. I am booked in for my first session however have changed my mind. Do clinics offer refunds for treatments paid for in advance? Thanks.

Clear Skincare   DM

Good Afternoon Ashlyn, Thank you for your question. Please call our friendly Customer Service Team on 1300 442 632 and we can look into this further for you.

Clearskincare Clinics team

Freddy
Freddy

Hi,

I went to parramatta clinic on Thursday for consultation.One of the nurse reckon me Meso needling treatment for my skin but after checking the reviews i am bit confused.I want the best results for my skin.

Will you please help me to provide the best solution?

Tes
Tes

Hi, Freddy. Personally, I believe that when done properly , demal fillers deliver the best results...whereas I would not recommend needling. Good luck. Merry Christmas !

Devi
Devi

Hi in need to ask questions about my pigmentation please. What treatment I can take? Thanks

Clear Skincare   DM

Good Afternoon Our pigmentation treatments start at $149 per treatment. We also have packages available where you can save money if you purchase multiple treatments. We will also include a free consultation so that we can give you recommendations for the best treatment for you as well as how many you may need. You can request an appointment online through this link:

Kind Regards,

Clearskincare Clinics

laaylay
laaylay

Hi I have a very noticeable mole that i've had since childhood directly in the middle of my head like an indian dot is there any chance I could get that removed without scarring?

Clear Skincare   DM

Hi Laaylay, Our mole removal procedure does have a low risk of scarring but cannot be fully guaranteed. We do offer free consultations, which will allow one of our senior therapists to look over the area and give you an expectation of how it may look afterwards.

You can call to book a free consultation on 1300 442 632

Milly Ellen
Milly Ellen

DO NOT get your moles removed from this place. I had six removed about 5 days ago, done in 20 minutes and sent on my way with no aftercare instructions or products to keep it safe - just told it would look white and heal up. I now have five gaping black, pus filled wounds on my face and one on my neck that my doctor has warned will need surgery to fix. I'm a nurse so pretty aware of cleanliness and hygiene so kept on top of disinfection but my face is currently completely ruined. No after appt booked by them either.

Joy
Joy

I am thinking of getting brazilian laser treatment. Could you confirm what area this would include? thank you

Clear Skincare   DM

Hi Joy, The Brazilian treatment can cover as much or as little as you like. Some clients like to remove everything and others like to have some hair remaining. The treatment also includes the perianal area.

If you have any more questions you can speak with one of our friendly consultants on 1300 442 632.

Kesii Dai
Kesii Dai

I want to remove my mustache shadow, what treatment do I need?

Clear Skincare   DM

Hi Kessi, If the shadow is caused by hair on your top lip we can offer laser hair removal treatments.

You can book online here and request a free consultation: external link  short URL

Alternatively, you can call and speak with one of our friendly consultants on 1300 442 632

Hope to see you in our clinics soon!

Vedika Ahluwalia
Vedika Ahluwalia

Hi. I have freckles n spots on my face and I want to get a laser treatment done for the same. Can I have a trial first before booking a package for the complete treatment ?

Vedika

Clear Skincare   DM

Good Afternoon, You are more than welcome to come in for a free consultation, where we can assess your pigmentation and recommend the correct laser treatment. You can also have a one off treatment, instead of purchasing a full package.

One of our friendly consultants can discuss further and book you your first appointment. Please call 1300 442 632.

Kindest Regards

Amanda
Amanda

Hello. Why aren't the product ingredients listed on the skincare? Do they, for example, contain parabens?

Clear Skincare   DM

Good Evening Amanda, The ingredients are on the product labels. Some products do contain Parabens. Which products are you interested in?

deeks
deeks

Hi, I had my KTP laser treatment on my face 3 days ago to remove hyperpigmentation. I was explained the risks but I wasn't clarified what to do in the event of those risks, like swelling, redness and itching. Also I was given the impression that there would be NO downtime but I have had really sore swollen cheeks and forehead for 3 days, almost blistery and lumpy and some white spots. I cannot apply any make up like advised to cover this, it would only make it worse because I would need to clean it off and irritate the sore skin more. So I think the NO downtime that was told to me, may only apply for some people not everyone which the staff need to clarify. I have applied the PIH mask as recommended, it soothes my face for a little while but I am in discomfort most of the time. Can you advise remedies and if this is normal or considered an allergic reaction? I have 2 more treatments to go and if this is the downtime needed, I want to know the honest truth.

Clear Skincare   DM

Good Morning, Apologies you have had an uncomfortable reaction. As you mentioned KTP usually has very minimal downtime following treatments, however slight redness and slight itchiness on the treated areas are not uncommon. I understand both the Area Manager and Doctor are currently in contact with you.

We hope to have this resolved for you ASAP.

Fern
Fern

Hi Deeks, just wondering if your reaction was resolved?? I am looking into a pigmentation treatment and I am a little nervous to go ahead with it - did you get good results?

Lilly
Lilly

Are you guys supposed to extract so aggressively? After my peel and sga my therapist extracted on my face, pressing very deep into my skin with the plastic thing. I immediately broke out the worst I ever have in my life with aggressive red pimples in a place that before the treatment there was nothing visible to the naked eye. It very concerning as I fear more inflammation and scarring to my skin has been caused. Is this extraction standard procedure? Why is it that I'm told I'm not supposed to extract my pimples but the therapist is?

Clear Skincare   DM

Good Afternoon Lilly, Thank you for your questions. Firstly, I apologise you feel the treatment was aggressive and has caused a reaction. However it is not uncommon to experience some initial inflammation and redness.

Extraction is standard procedure after the SGA probe is inserted into the breakout. We use the easy squeeze to prevent any additional bacteria on the skin and minimize potential scarring. We recommended not extracting at home to prevent possible cross contamination.

I would like to speak to you on the phone to discuss next steps and to help accelerate healing. Please call me on 0283101301

Kindest Regards

Somethingnew
Somethingnew

This also happened to me on my 7th treatment (first 6 treatments were NOT like this so I know what I am talking about). My skin is now in a worse state then its ever been!

Shengy
Shengy

Melissa Gow
Melissa Gow

I would like yo hear the answer to this question as I have had the same reaction.

Lm01
Lm01

Hi,

I wanted to know how my partner and I can go about getting our money back for prepaid treatments we have?

We came in on Monday to do a treatment & we are not happy with the result. We have both been doing this for a while with results laser & have never had hair grow back in 6 days so I would like to arrange to just get our money back on the rest of the treatments that we purchased.

Also I would like to make a note that on the day when I paid for everything, the girl didn't add everything up correctly and ended up overcharging me, so I had to go back days later to embarrassingly explain it to her and ask for it to be refunded. She then proceeded to try to get me to pay more money for more treatments, wasting my time, before she agreed after the third time of me asking, to give me a refund.

Clear Skincare   DM

Good Afternoon, I apologise you didn't get the results you expected. Please contact me at customerservice@clearskincareclinics.com.au and I will look after your refund request from there.

Hope to speak to you soon to resolve the above.

Regards