Clear Skincare Clinics

Clear Skincare Clinics (page 2 of 37)

• Incentivised Review Yes (39%) · No (61%)

Sophea

SopheaSydney, NSW

Fantastic skin care therapist

Just wanted to say how much I APPRECIATE the friendly awesome experience and care that I have been receiving from Kathy and Naomi from the Clarence St branch. I battled really deep painful hormonal ance and now my skin is clear and glowing in such a short period of time. I've been doing advanced overnight peels that really cleared my acne followed by derma pen later on. I love and get so excited everytime I pop in knowing that I'm a step closer to flawless skin. Thank you Kathy for taking care of all my skin needs and your professionalism. I'm so HAPPY and I would highly recommend you to anyone and everyone. Can't wait for my next appointment.

Elizabeth

ElizabethSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love my Injecting from Lindsay!

Today I had an injecting consultation & my Cheek filler done at the Toowong clinic & their cosmetic nurse Lindsay looked after me. I've seen a lot of cosmetic injectors over the years but would definitely come back to see Lindsay. She is gentle, highly experienced & really looked after me, she recommended what I needed but wasn't pushy or all about sales. I love my new cheeks & can't wait to have more injecting done in the near future! Thanks Ladies!

November 14th 2019 Update: Carindale clinic is great

Came in for my laser and the service is always good , the girls I see are always lovely and make sure I am well looked after. Thanks ladies & look forward to seeing you in 6 weeks.

Katie Vivian

Katie VivianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Clear skincare chermside

The girls here are so lovely! I’ve been treated by them all at this point and all of them are so intelligent and professional but also caring and really help with any questions! Highly recommend the team here!

Clearskincare C.Clearskincare Clinics

Highly recommend! Friendly staff and great services.

I just moved to Sydney and had a terrible experience at a laser clinic in a Rockdale. I called this guys and was amazed by their services. The lady was great and answered all of my questions in such s friendly manner. Then to top it all off, they were able to accommodate a last minute request and fit in with my schedule so I could have it all done last minute. Amazing!!! For sure is my regular clinic from now on! Highly recommend.

AKW

AKWGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Disappointed

Disappointed with my experience. I went for a skin consult for a recurring issue and the technician didn't even look at my skin. She seemed uninterested and not bothered to help the clients.

Great Results

I have had 10 sessions and have almost no hair in the areas I have had treated - like 2 hairs! So I’ve recently decided to do my legs. No side effects and no issues. I’ve had such a positive experience because when I used to get waxed I used to get in grown hairs but now I get none.

Shika deeljore

Shika deeljoreGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Overnight peels

I have a lot of dark spot on my face but the skin clear nurse has advise me to do the overnight skin peel this has help to fade my spot
Good customer service and Good treatment

Botox

MrsClaus

MrsClausTumblegum

The treatment actually worked

bad experience

as being regular customer had a very bad experience from them. bad customers service and they don't think of their customers even though we paying lots of $$$$$ but only for their benefits.

Clearskincare C.Clearskincare Clinics

Hi Sachita, I am sorry to hear that you feel that way however we do not have any clinics in Burwood. Is it possible you have us mixed up with another clinic?

Kaz

Kaz

The name says it all

So impressed with this company and their products. The redness in my skin I specifically wanted targeted is diminishing at a rapid rate. Fantastic package deals too! Staff are very professional and knowledgeable in all things skin and lasering. Not pushy when it comes to purchasing products.

Hi Kaz,
We are so happy to hear the wonderful feedback you have provided and we thank you for your time to write a review. We hope to see you again in clinic soon!

Giordana

GiordanaPerth, WA

Connie @ Mt Lawley

I have been seeing Connie at the Perth, Mt Lawley clinic for over 5 months now and she is always so friendly, informative and always provides exceptional customer service every time I come in! My skin has never been better. Thank you Connie xx

DONCASTER WESTFIELD - AMAZING

I have been going to the Doncaster Westfield store for years!
Amazing service, the ladies are always so friendly and very knowledgeable.
Highly highly recommend! The ladies are very knowledgeable!

Kaitlin M.Perth, WA

Horrific Experience - MEDICAL NEGLIGENCE

Kaitlin M.

Well unfortunately the customer service given at the time was not “exceptional” at all!!!! You can see my full name from the review I posted and I have not been contacted by anyone....

Kaitlin M.

Why have I still not been contacted?? It has been over a month and nobody has contacted me. I will be taking this further. The media will love to hear about this.

Loving my laser results!!

I never thought I’d be able to afford laser hair removal before this. I even look forward to my appointments, as their staff is always friendly and helpful. Thanks for helping me feel a little more beautiful!

Vile Misogynist Owner

[name removed] the "owner" of The Greensborough store approached me after my laser appointment to do a "quick survey" which turned into 35 minutes of him telling me everything that was wrong with my face. For example "you will look 50 by the age of 30 without this treatment"/"turn to the side so that I can see your chin fat". I left feeling disgusted in him and sadly myself. I am usually a very confident person, yet this made me feel so insecure and upset in my own skin. I do not recommend attending this salon. Horrible experience. This doesn't even deserve one star.

Jenni R.

Jenni R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely fantastic staff and products

The staff are caring and take the time to clearly and thoroughly inform about treatments and products. The treatments have delivered above expectations and a personalised targeted approach has been taken. Love everyone here they are all brilliant!! Thank you so much!

mia cernySydney, NSW

Horrible experience

I am absolutely horrified at how much worse my skin has gotten since having 4 of the Dr Mccaffery acne treatments. My skin is so sore, dry and red which never was a problem for me before. I have documented my skin after each treatment and after looking back on these photos it is only getting worse. I have spent over a $1000 in treatments and products and am shocked with this result as my skin has never looked this bad before. I am so disappointed with your service and will not be returning to any of your stores as your treatments have ruined my skin.

Clearskincare C.Clearskincare Clinics

We apologise we haven't been able to reach you, the Bondi Junction clinic have advised they have been trying to reach you. We hope to get in tough with you soon.

Lavinia

LaviniaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic

I've been getting laser done for 9 years now at clearskincare clinic and have had great results... i started with 3 session first year than just maintaining once or twice yearly. Highly recommend then and the team here are always friendly

clariceshunyi

clariceshunyiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful experience!!

I took a leap about a year ago to try clearskincare as I could no longer control my acne on my own. I went for my first consultation, sam who consulted my skin that day told me honestly about what treatment I should be on, how long I should be on it and assured me that it's a safe treatment and I will not regret it. one year later, no regrets. my skin is much better, I am more confident about my face even with the odd breakouts. everyone in the Toowong branch is so nice to talk too and its so easy to ask advise from all the staff members. Thank you so much for your help and I will continue to come and have a chat every two weeks.

See all Clear Skincare Clinics reviews

Caitlen

Caitlenasked

Hi I am almost in my second trimester and have been using the gel cleanser, copper peptide serum, toner, moisturiser and sunscreen avoiding other products due to the effects they can have but I have just read that some of the ones I've been using could be harmful too? I googled before continuing and read it was safe but just wanted to confirm as I've also read the toner could be harmful when pregnant too?
Thank you in advance.

Hi Caitlen,
Thank you for reaching out regarding your products! We can assure you that the products you are using are completely safe when you are pregnant or breast feeding. The only products we would recommend to avoid using is our New Skin and Steiva creams as it is mainly Vitamin A derivatives or Hydroquinone actives that aren't recommended if you are pregnant or breast feeding.

We hope this helps!
Kindest Regards,
The Clear Skincare Clinics Team.

Sarah

Sarahasked

Hi
So I've been using the copper peptide serum for the last two weeks and I've been noticing that when I use it, my skin becomes dry and flaky. Any reason why this happens?

Hi Sarah,

The copper peptide serum should not be making you dry or flaky. It is quite hydrating, rejuvenating and contains healing properties.

Are you using any other products?

Kind Regards,

Sarah

Sarahasked

Hi
I recently started getting the SGA treatment (I've had two sessions so far) to treat a few pimples and enlarged pores but since the treatment I've been breaking out more than ever before. Is this normal? Should I stop this treatment?
I've also started using the smooth skin glycolic cream, so could that potentially be a reason? I've also started the copper peptide and noticed that is making my skin more dry and flaky that usual.

what do you recommend I do next?

Get an answer from our members and Clearskincare Clinics representatives