2ClevaMama Therapeutic Body & Bump Maternity Pillow

ClevaMama Therapeutic Body & Bump Maternity Pillow

2ClevaMama Therapeutic Body & Bump Maternity Pillow

100% · 20%
Brand Manager for ClevaMama? Claim your listing.

Sydneymumof3
Sydneymumof3Sydney, NSW3 posts

Great if you like a firm pillow

I am just 18 weeks pregnant and have been struggling to sleep and knew I needed a pregnancy pillow. I've seen some reviews on this clevamama one and love that its 2 sided and it can be used when baby comes too. Well I used it last night and I was asleep in 10mins and slept like a baby. May it continue. Best buy. If you like a firm pillow you'll love it. Show details
Busy working mum
Busy working mumSydney, NSW3 posts

Great support - very firm

I bought this pillow when I started to get uncomfortable at 23 weeks. It was the best decision I’ve made during my pregnancy. It's so comfortable for sleeping at night and gives me lots of support, as well as being really useful for sitting support during the day. I’m looking forward to using it for nursing too. I would highly recommend this pillow!