100% · 40%
Brand Manager for CleverWhite Dissolving Whitening Strips? Claim your listing.

Victoria
VictoriaSydney, NSW8 posts

Fantastic- works better than any others !

Fantastic - best teeth whitening on a tight budget - haven’t seen it for a while? Where is it ? Show details
mallen
mallenQueensland10 posts

No gimmick!

This is the real deal. Noticeable difference on first use.
Genuinely quick and simple to use.
Takes a bit to amaze me, but I am definitely amazed! Show details
Ashlee Wheal
Ashlee WhealAU

Amazing!

I am a smoker, with relatively bad nicotine stained teeth. One application and I've noticed a difference already! Will continue to use and as long as they are available, they will be my go to whitening solution!

anniek
anniek5 posts

No messy trays

Dissolving Whitening Strips that adhere to your teeth and dissolve within 10 minutes. No trays, invisible and nothing to remove. White teeth in 10 mins. I'll never pay $100's at the dentist again. These really work. Just Press on and forget. They dissolve leaving whiter teeth and fresh minty breath. Around $25.00 for a box of 42 strips.
I was able to Whiten anytime