Cli-Mate Air Purification System CLI-AP30

Cli-Mate Air Purification System CLI-AP30

MPN: CLIAP30
See the Best Air Purifiers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Cli-Mate? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Pet OwnerYes (1) · No (2)
  • Smokers Yes (0) · No (3)
  • Air Quality Improvement
  • Odour Improvement
AnnSydney, NSW

Cli-Mate Air Purification FILTERS CLI-AP30

Purchased Filters for Cli-Mate Air Purification System CLI-AP30 today from Breville they informed me they purchased the company, to order filters phone: 1300139798 they also informed me I will always be able to purchase these filters for this model.

Pumpy
PumpyCentral West, NSW

Good with limitations.

Purchased in November 2018 at The Good Guys for $332.00.

Stacey
StaceyPerth, WA

Made such a difference to our house

Easy to use and clean defiantly makes a difference to the air

We moved in to pretty bad conditions in the house and were desperate to try something I’m glad I got this

The amount of dust it collects is insane

The only down fall is Cost of filter and doesn’t last past 6 months at $70 a filter it’s abit hefty

Purchased in March 2019 for $300.00.

gerardoldman
gerardoldmanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Couldn't be happier.

I bought this unit based upon what I read here. It's easy to operate, quite enough for night use and does what it's supposed to. The unit comes with a small remote which has a 'Button' battery, so that may be worth knowing for anyone with small children.

Purchased in May 2019 at The Good Guys Physical store for $195.00.

Air Purifiers

Find out how Cli-Mate Air Purification System CLI-AP30 compares to other Air Purifiers

squishypiranha
squishypiranhaPerth, WA

Excellent at Filtering but Replacement Filters $$$

It really helps keep pollen out (we no longer get hayfever inside on high pollen count days) and gets rid of smells inside quickly (which is very handy with a toilet-training toddler).

Only downside is how expensive the replacement filters are - $99 a set - but it does work extremely well.

So we do recommend it, but only if you are a hayfever or asthma sufferer that needs allergens or odours removed. Otherwise it's too expensive to keep going.

Date PurchasedAug 2015

Expensive filters

I find the cli-mate AP30 good, but the replacement filters are an exorbitant price. If you buy 3 lots of filters at $99 each, you might as well buy another unit at around the same price, or buy a different unit with more reasonable filter pricing. The mark up on the filter replacements is far to high.

Date PurchasedJune 2016
Sunny
SunnySydbey

Reliefe

I used to find it so hard to sleep as I have really bad asthma. My husband has a cat and it mad things worse. I was he'll bent on kicking the cat out of the room, but then he came home with the air purifier as a solution.... Needless to say the cat is still in the room and so am I

Date PurchasedJan 2017

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Dyson launches a new air purifier range targeting formaldehyde

Dyson is releasing a new range of their signature air purifiers - with the inclusion of a new filter designed to sense, capture and destroy formaldehyde. But does the hefty price tag justify what the new technology has to offer?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.22 Mar 2021
dyson-launches-a-new-air-purifier-range-targeting-formaldehyde
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020
TNM
TNMBalwyn

Average quality, high maintenance & loud.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Product doesn't work well

I've had my cli-mate 30 for 4 days i don't recommend it. It blows air up to hard then it can't suck the air in because it blows way too hard I've had it on since i brought it and my lungs hurt really bad in the morning it mainly just blows air around your room it's good for air circulation but that about it all it's doing is the same as a fan it only picks up dust and smoke if it's directly on the intake holes other than that it's completely useless and a waste of money.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Perfect!

My mother had previously suffered coughing attacks at night but now sleeps like a baby. I also no longer suffer hayhever,/sneezing in the home environment. The engineering of this product and its purpose delivers the results as specified in the product operating manual. Our house has no lingering cooking odours.
I have removed all previously used expensive wall mounted room deodorizing sprays.
In our household, we have a Cli-mate CLI-AP30 upstairs and one downstairs!
"Thank you" Cli-mate and Co. We rate your product CLI-AP30 5 Stars!

Crossrip
CrossripSydney, NSW

Clean air and great features

Best sleep

I suffer from hay fever and since purchasing the Climate CLI-AP30 I've had much better sleep and wake breathing better and no congestion.
Very quiet running at night with a timer and auto mode, which has reduced the dust and allergies coming into our bedroom, making easier to sleep and waking more invigorated.
Very quiet and clean refreshing air