Cli-Mate Air Purification System CLI-AP30

Cli-Mate Air Purification System CLI-AP30

MPN: CLIAP30

htc
htcSydney, NSW

Wish we'd bought it years ago

Bought this on a particularly smoky day (bushfires and back burning), my fiancee has bad asthma and was genuinely worried about ending up in hospital. Ran out and bought one, brought it home, ten minutes sitting near it on full blast in a fairly large lounge room and she was breathing easily. I was shocked how well it worked, it was much better than we'd expected. We've since bought a smaller unit for the bedroom.

Why 4 not 5 stars? It is pretty noisy and filters are expensive to replace. I am also rating this a little higher because it's relatively cheap; there are units that can filter smaller particles but they cost a lot more.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Ausclimate Winix ZERO+ PRO 5-Stage AUS-1250AZPU

Looking for Air Purifiers?

Read the reviews for Ausclimate Winix ZERO+ PRO 5-Stage AUS-1250AZPU

Ad
mareke
marekeSydney, NSW

Works well but filters are expensive

David S.
David S.North Queensland, QLD

It functions as advertised and is priced well compared to others of equal specification.

Air Purifiers

Find out how Cli-Mate Air Purification System CLI-AP30 compares to other Air Purifiers

See all Cli-Mate Air Purification System CLI-AP30 reviews

charlesfacebook
charlesfacebookasked

Where can I purchase the 4 replacement filter elements when the time come to change them and how much does each cost?

Susan1443
Susan1443

I assume you've found the replacement filters since posting your question. Anyway, the cheapest supplier for the filter I could find is
www.myshopping.com.au/ZM--1240524846_Cli_Mate_Air_Purifier_Fil...
Climate CLI-AP30
Copy it into your browser and it should come up.
Susan