Cli-Mate Air Purification System CLI-AP30

Cli-Mate Air Purification System CLI-AP30

MPN: CLIAP30

• Pet OwnerYes (1) · No (1)
  • Smokers Yes (0) · No (2)
  • Air Quality Improvement
  • Odour Improvement

Cli-Mate Air Purification FILTERS CLI-AP30

Purchased Filters for Cli-Mate Air Purification System CLI-AP30 today from Breville they informed me they purchased the company, to order filters phone: 1300139798 they also informed me I will always be able to purchase these filters for this model.

Ausclimate Winix ZERO+ PRO 5-Stage AUS-1250AZPU

Looking for Air Purifiers?

Read the reviews for Ausclimate Winix ZERO+ PRO 5-Stage AUS-1250AZPU

Ad
Stacey
StaceyPerth, WA

Made such a difference to our house

Easy to use and clean defiantly makes a difference to the air

We moved in to pretty bad conditions in the house and were desperate to try something I’m glad I got this

The amount of dust it collects is insane

The only down fall is Cost of filter and doesn’t last past 6 months at $70 a filter it’s abit hefty

Purchased in March 2019 for $300.00.

gerardoldman
gerardoldmanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Couldn't be happier.

I bought this unit based upon what I read here. It's easy to operate, quite enough for night use and does what it's supposed to. The unit comes with a small remote which has a 'Button' battery, so that may be worth knowing for anyone with small children.

Purchased in May 2019 at The Good Guys Physical store for $195.00.

Air Purifiers

Find out how Cli-Mate Air Purification System CLI-AP30 compares to other Air Purifiers

Sunny
SunnySydbey

Reliefe

I used to find it so hard to sleep as I have really bad asthma. My husband has a cat and it mad things worse. I was he'll bent on kicking the cat out of the room, but then he came home with the air purifier as a solution.... Needless to say the cat is still in the room and so am I

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Perfect!

My mother had previously suffered coughing attacks at night but now sleeps like a baby. I also no longer suffer hayhever,/sneezing in the home environment. The engineering of this product and its purpose delivers the results as specified in the product operating manual. Our house has no lingering cooking odours.
I have removed all previously used expensive wall mounted room deodorizing sprays.
In our household, we have a Cli-mate CLI-AP30 upstairs and one downstairs!
"Thank you" Cli-mate and Co. We rate your product CLI-AP30 5 Stars!

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Dyson launches a new air purifier range targeting formaldehyde

Dyson is releasing a new range of their signature air purifiers - with the inclusion of a new filter designed to sense, capture and destroy formaldehyde. But does the hefty price tag justify what the new technology has to offer?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.22 Mar 2021
dyson-launches-a-new-air-purifier-range-targeting-formaldehyde

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Crossrip
CrossripSydney, NSW

Clean air and great features

Ausclimate Winix ZERO+ PRO 5-Stage AUS-1250AZPU

Looking for Air Purifiers?

Read the reviews for Ausclimate Winix ZERO+ PRO 5-Stage AUS-1250AZPU

Ad

Best sleep

I suffer from hay fever and since purchasing the Climate CLI-AP30 I've had much better sleep and wake breathing better and no congestion.
Very quiet running at night with a timer and auto mode, which has reduced the dust and allergies coming into our bedroom, making easier to sleep and waking more invigorated.
Very quiet and clean refreshing air

See all Cli-Mate Air Purification System CLI-AP30 reviews