Click Broadband ADSL

Click Broadband ADSL

See the Best Internet Service Providers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

junhua

junhuacampbell

nice staff. perfect service :-)

Im pretty sure im gonna use the service again if possible!

Great assistant

Very patient customer services, and reliable connection, technician JM is a genius, knowledgeable and helpful, great experience, very happy experience.

Hi Adrian,
we appreciate taking time to review our service. Thank you for your great feedback. Regards,
Click Team

Forced NBN made me look elsewhere.

Due to the forced initiation of the NBN, I was compelled to search for a more suitable plan than what I was offered from iiNet.

Hi Brandon,

Review collected in partnership with Click Broadband

Excellent service

No i didnt, i love the connection. I don't have any issues with thw company i even got the modem for NBN. Hope i could get the NBN soon.

Hi Margaux,
Thank you for your great feedback.
Regards,

Review collected in partnership with Click Broadband

A good service, genuinely fast and more consistent than previous services I've used.

I have thusfar enjoyed my internet service with Clickbb, it has been trouble free and fast. Their customer service is prompt and friendly. I would recommend it to anyone.

Sunna K.Click Broadband

Thank You Tarragon for your great feedback :)