Click Broadband NBN

Click Broadband NBN

NBN 50, NBN 100, NBN 25, NBN 12

3.5

• Adequate Speeds Yes (29%) · No (71%)
Denis

DenisPerth, WA

From good to worse

I've been with Click Broadband a few years and I love it as I been treated like a customer should. Since the ownership changed everything went downhill...
As I write this review I've been without the internet for 5 days and constantly calling them (hours on the line without reaching them) to resolve the issue but no progress... 2 times they lied that technician been booked in to visit my property and solve the issue, but it never happened... because of this, I lost 2 days of my work. who will compensate for this?

So, I made my choice and I cancel my contract because this is a joke as nobody shouldn’t be treated like this.

Update: other NBN provider connected me with internet in 45min after submitting my application!!!

frank

frankGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

worst service

Start DateNovember 2019
Data TypeUnlimited Data

Service adequate, customer service non existant

The service was adequate not being a heavy user. Trying to cancel my service had been a nightmare. They advertise good customer service but I haven't been able to get any service at all out of them. I have been prevented from returning to Australia due to the travel restrictions due to covid-19 so I have been trying to arrange the cancellation of my service. I have been trying to arrange this for three weeks with no response from Clickbroadband. Very frustrating and disappointing. I wouldn't recommend this service to anyone due to the fact they ignore your request to cancel and keep charging you.

Start DateJune 2018

Find out how Click Broadband NBN compares to other Internet Service Providers

One of the worst providers out

Australia Broadband/Click Broadband are absolutely the worst never go through them guys, they don't care about customer care or getting on with anything, they take forever to get back to you and won't send a technician if it's needed.... Be careful when choosing a provider ppl this has been a really bad experience.... All that was needed was technician to come to the address and fix the line so that there wasn't a red optical light on the fttp box. Waited almost 2 weeks just to get told I'd have to wait another 5 days worth

Start DateFebruary 2020
Jade Purcell

Jade PurcellIllawarra, NSW

Disrespectful after fires in area with late payment

After fires in the area over Christmas, where foxtel gave me a month off this company had no care what so ever !! Disconnected nbn over late payment so I left !! Then got told they will let me off with half the bill ,then didn't care unless I reconnected with company !! Adam was rude and *rick about it .... never again goodbye to people that don't care

Start DateJune 2019
Ben.L

Ben.LCanberra Central 2601, ACT

So glad I didn't sign up!

Start DateJanuary 2020
KGr

KGrGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor speed

The service is really poor at all times during the day. I'm paying for NBN 50 but barely getting NBN 5. I plan to change service providers as quickly as I can.

Connection TypeFTTB (Fibre to the Building)
Start DateApril 2019
Navjot Singh Kamboj

Navjot Singh KambojGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best service for Gaming/Static IP Speed results from DSL report

This is best reliable service, where I live NBN is recent and other service providers limit is to 50/20 tier and even who offer limits it to 100 Mbps their max is 80 Mbps but u never get 80 it limits it to about 40 to 60 average. If your a gamer consider this service, also being the cheapest.

Start DateNovember 2016
Contract Type12-month contract

Avoid Click - In my opinion they're rubbish

Connection TypeFTTC (Fibre to the Curb)
Start DateJune 2018
Contract Type12-month contract

click badSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very poor

9 months of very poor speed / ping / packet loss with Click - just appalling. Really really bad. Inconsistent. Rang them - they pretended there was something wrong with my connection. One to raise with ACCC / Choice etc.
Swapped to Aussie Broadband last month. for $10 more you get proper speed / ping/ packer loss etc.
My son is a semi-pro gamer but doesnt matter. Click has no capacity. He ended up having to play thru his phone cause of Click. I didnt realise there was such a difference between NBN providers and bought on price. Click is nothing. Stick to one of the majors. Really bad.

The Tiger Air of Broadband

Start DateJuly 2018

Do not use it

I used the NBN 12, but the evening speed is horrible. Usually, it only has 1.5 Mbps. When I want to quit, they said you need to wait 30 days to cancel. I called them on 18th, but they need to cancel at 22nd in the next month. I transferred to another ISP on 6th, but they said you agreed with them to cancel on 22nd, so I need to pay until 22nd, though I haven't used their service anymore. Please walk away from them! The worst one I had ever experienced!

Not recommended

Terrible service. Every time service went out (every 2 months), had to wait 3-5 days for technician to come and fix the line. They offered no compensation for days of not having internet.
Speeds would reach maximums of 75 despite paying for 100, but frequented and average of 40-50.

Simply the worst experience I've had with an internet service.

Colin N.

Colin N.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Speeds are at total lie / too much contention

Customer of Click for 6 months, speed tests all over the place, random buffering, friends who visit commented on crap speed.
No how to guides on how to setup your router or VOIP, and everything requires calling customer service and then waiting for a tech (who try their best).

Switched to Aussie broadband, now speeds (80-95Mbp/s on NBN100 )now as advertised on exactly the same networking equipment / router etc. and same address.

Standalone or BundledBundled

Robyn L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

"We can't guarantee our speeds."

"We can't guarantee our speeds." was their response when I complained I'd been getting 35-60Mbps but paying for 100Mbps. The only time I got close to 100 (97 wireless, 95 wired) was after making numerous complaints, and it dropped again the next day. Don't trust them, they don't provide the service they claim, and their customer service leaves a lot to be desired. I switched to Dodo and I've never looked back. I've never had a speed issue with Dodo!!

Robyn L.

I've been through the TIO, but Click Broadband weren't very agreeable there so I've had to drop it. Never been so disillusioned and/or disappointed with a company!! :(

jeff

jeffMelbourne

Not good, not terrible

Start DateSeptember 2018
Mark

MarkCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Good customer service and good speed

I had some speed and connection issues but the customer support team resolved them quickly and promptly and was very helpful in the whole process very happy with the service I am receiving NBN FTTN Wendouree area.

Start DateOctober 2018

DJSydney, NSW

Started off OK. But then...

Start DateAugust 2018
DJ

Thanks for reaching out, Sunna. There is no issue to resolve any more as I have churned to another provider.

Click BroadbandClick Broadband

Thanks for your reply, DJ. Sorry to hear that we can no longer be at your service but we wish you all the best with the new provider.

Regards,
Click Team

Review collected in partnership with Click Broadband

Slow speeds and drop outs.

My internet speeds are around 20mbs and I have frequent dropouts. I paying for 50mbps. My surrounding area is mostly paddocks. Between me and the tower is only open fields, The tower is only about a Kilometer away. This is not what I signed up for.

Connection TypeWireless
Chris
Chris

Nick

NickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor speed & customer service

Very poor speeds & lags I’ve been with ISP. Customer Service poor speaking to OS people. never listened to my issues. Frustrating, ripoff ISP on the market. Changed to better provider.

Start DateSeptember 2018