Click Broadband

Click Broadband (page 2 of 7)

ADSL, Mobile Broadband and NBN

See the Best Internet Service Providers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Suman

SumanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Impressed with the service, good value for money

Been with Click for about a week now on their 6 month promo Standard NBN plan. Location is Melbourne Docklands. Had an initial hiccup in getting the churn from earlier provider. Once activated have not found any reason to complain. No network outage or any congestion related issue yet. Speed does go down to around 10-12'ish around evenings, but doesn't affect our regular Netflix or Youtube streaming, occasional Whatsapp video/Facetime calls to family overseas. Pretty happy with the service so far.

Start DateJanuary 2019
Adequate Speeds Yes
Standalone or BundledStandalone
Contract TypeMonth-to-month
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Connection TypeFTTB (Fibre to the Building)

gnmaier

gnmaier

Slow Speeds During Peak Times

I am on a 50 mbps plan with the promise of actually getting somewhere in the 40+ Mbps range in the evenings.
And sometimes during off peak I do get 40+ Mbps, but in the evenings it can be single digits up to low 20Mbps.
I have mentioned this to their customer service people and they say sorry about that. Their promotional price was cheap..and I guess for a reason.
I have no other complaints but there is nothing compelling me to stay with them. I might as well try my luck with one of the many other providers. I have come to the conclusion that cheap prices can only be sustained if the provider oversells their bandwidth.

WillPerth

Trying to charge a bogus $297 installation charge

I read these reviews and decided to go with Click NBN. However, when I called them up I was told that there was a $297 charge for a "New Copper Pair" installation.

I checked with NBN corp and they said there should be no charge at all (it's a long established area with HFC connection, not a green-field development). I checked Click's own critical information summaries and they do not allow for the charge in these circumstances. I have checked with Click's competitors and they confirmed no charge.

Notwithstanding this, I have hit a brick-wall talking to Click's Philippines call centre - "the computer says no".

Is this how they recoup the apparently low charges for the service?

Connection TypeNBN HFC (Cable)
Will

Thanks for the swift response. I have messaged you with the details.

Richo B

Richo B

NBN 100 at times slower than ADSL

It's been bloody hopeless since Day 1.

Today the service is testing at 25Mbit. Sometimes 10 or below. At times the service can reach 100 (so the line is physically capable of the high speeds) but that is the exception rather than the rule. There are lots of hollow promises from the Philippines of fixing it, but nothing eventuates, and the service just keeps getting slower.

Connection TypeNBN FTTC (Fibre to the Curb)

Very slow NBN. Cancelling is a nightmare

Connection was very slow especially during peaks. They assured that they would look into. It nothing they can do I guess - I had expected it to be a bit slower due to their pricing but it was half of any other ISP I’ve been on with NBN.

Cancelling - told it was fine. Get sent a new bill. Called - eventually told that it was an error, just to ignore it. Here we are now with a reminder notice for the same bill.

Woeful.

Travis
Travis

True, but you also confirmed this on the call I had with you and the email you sent me after that call on 11/12/2018. Thanks for you reply but I’d still warn people to stay well away.

Mike

MikeSydney

Excellent speed and customer service

Easy to connect and so far speed is very good. Customer service very helpful and always available to answer. Would recommend

Connection TypeNBN HFC (Cable)

Michael East

Michael EastWoodenbong

Internet not Broadband

Works fine, as long as you don't wish to do anything more than just check your EMails between 7pm to 9pm

• NBN

Superb customer service and turnaround time

Contacted Click to activate my NBN after 6pm on Friday, did *not* get in a queue / on hold for 20+ minutes (as it always happens with most other ISPs I called previously) and had the NBN activated in less than 48 hours on Sunday (!!). Even received a call on that day from the customer service representative to confirm this.
Every time I called Click before or after that I managed to get straight through to a friendly customer support member without any waiting time whatsoever.

Absolutely amazing!

O.G

O.GPerth

Unable to provide decent connection speeds.

I had been with click for 5 months paying for 50mbps download speeds. After 3 weeks the speed dropped to around 5mbps (2.6-6.4mbsp) during peak periods. I talking to tech support multiple times with no results and had no helpful response from there management team despite multiple attempts over four months.
It was a slow painful experience dealing with Click.
I would not recommend them.

Wayne butter

Wayne butterPerth, WA

Very Very Slow Internet .. disconnected alot ... same crap answers

Dear Wayne,
We apologise for the speed issue you're experiencing. We'll escalate your case to our support team and try to resolve it ASAP. We'll get in contact with you soon.

johnsonooi

johnsonooi

• NBN

Speed was very low initially, but resolved.

Not happy with the speed over evening as I have paid for NBN50 initially, however after a few calls the speed issue is now resolved.

Sunna K.Click Broadband

Thanks again Johnson for your review.

Regards, Click Team.

junhua

junhuacampbell

nice staff. perfect service :-)

Im pretty sure im gonna use the service again if possible!

Connection TypeADSL/ADSL2+

Saltcastle

SaltcastleSydney, NSW

• NBN

Amazing customer service, superbly happy

Not getting 12megabits.

I have experienced a few drop outs whilst streaming. I have checked the nbn download/ upload speeds on a couple of sites and am lucky to get 6Mb on a 12Mb plan.

Connection TypeNBN FTTC (Fibre to the Curb)
Nicholas Nuir
Nicholas Nuir

Thank you.

• NBN

Great performance but very poor service

Very poor service. Took 3 days to setup the account with many phone calls required. On day when service was due to start there was no connection. 3 days later after many calls once again I was able to gain service.
Technical support could not make service work. With trial and error I found the correct settings to get the connection to work. No dropouts or speed problems though.
I dread having a problem and having to contact their support again.

Anthony Wilson
Anthony Wilson

• NBN

Evening speed not so reliable

I have intermittent speed issues with the service. Evening speeds have dropped below the advertised minimum evening speed on several occasions

• NBN

Speed not what is expected.

I have a 50 mbps plan. Normally the speed is ok. But in the evenings I do not get even 1 mbps at times.
At other times the speed I get is around 7-20mbps

Connection TypeNBN FTTB (Fibre to the Building)
Anuj Chopra
Anuj Chopra

Well, never got to hear back from your team. When can I expect the call?

Perfect

Sometimes at night the connection a bit slow when I watched netflix and I had to wait like 5 minutes

Connection TypeI don't know

Dimitri

Dimitri

• NBN

Great service and low price on plans

Sally Hawksworth

Sally HawksworthGrange

Click NBN

So far so good. Great speed. Seems to be reliable but I’ve only been connected for 2 weeks so we’ll see how things go moving forward.

Sunna K.Click Broadband

Thanks Sally for your feedback! We'll do our best to provide our customers with quality service so please do not hesitate to contact us if you have enquiries.

Geoff E.

Geoff E.asked

I'm reading the reviews and I'm wondering why the speed is so slow

Dear Geoff,

Thanks for your enquiry. NBN speed depends mostly on the technology installed at your premise and many other factors. While some technologies can achieve the desired speed, other cannot! All our plans are on No Contract and Month to Month, so if customers are not satisfied with our service, then they can leave at any time. You can get in touch with us and we can check the technology at your premise and if its one of those that can achieve the desired speed.

Simon..

Simon..asked

why is it you have lots of feedback from customers complaining about your low speeds and drop outs?
I was thinking of signing up 2 you for Ultimate Plus nbn100 service but have been put off by the bad feedback..
regards,
Simon

Hi Simon,

Thanks for getting in touch, the speed on the NBN is dependent on many factors, which involves the technologies (FTTN, FTTB, FTTC, HFC, etc..) and many other factors including WiFi strength, hardware and software configuration, and the number of user simultaneously using the network. Devices connected by WiFi may experience slower speeds than those connected by ethernet cable.

It's not hidden that NBNCo cannot deliver the ultimate speed promised at all times and to all premises, and while we have limited access to the network, we seek to provide the best solution possible to our customers.

While we do have customers experiencing speed issues, the majority of our customers are happy and satisfied with the service. In such regard, all our plans are offered on month to month basis, try us, if you are not satisfied you can cancel at any time!

You can reach us on 1300 254 255 and we will be happy to assist you!

Wayne butter

Wayne butterasked

Why is my internet so slow all the time?

Get an answer from our members and Click Broadband representatives

2.9
Click Broadband NBN 100

Click Broadband NBN 100

1.3
CategoryInternet Service ProvidersInternet Service ProvidersInternet Service ProvidersInternet Service ProvidersInternet Service ProvidersInternet Service Providers
Standard Monthly Price $58.88$67.88$74.88$88.88