Click Broadband

Click Broadband (page 4 of 7)

NBN, ADSL, Mobile Broadband

3.6

• Adequate Speeds Yes (29%) · No (71%)

So far so great

JM and the team have been faultless in setting up and delivering the service. Provided advice when sought and no issues with connection all at the best price I could find for a month to month contract in Darwin. Keep up the good work and I'll keep recommending ClickBB.

Click BroadbandClick Broadband

Thanks for recommending us and thanks for your great review!

Great

Very Easy to set up, only 1 short drop out. very happy with this service! I would definitely highly recommend.

Click BroadbandClick Broadband

Thanks Garrett for your great feedback :)

good rating

its a great service only problem I've had is had to reset my modem 3 time now it could be my modem or could be the service but any ways if it my modem I've would have liked a modem from Click as free modem or a rental I didn't like to buy one as had a modem already but would like to have a chance getting one at a low cost. If I didn't have a modem would have to buy one but other services offer a rental of give one for free.

• NBN

Friendly, helpful staff and prompt connection.

The connection has been reliable, and was set up as detailed and within the specified time frame.
Communication with the company has been a breeze, with friendly helpful staff who went out of their way to explain the process and offer support.

Connection TypeNBN FTTC (Fibre to the Curb)

Sushi

SushiSydney

All great from Click Broadband! Keep it up guys!

The click broadband team connected me in less than 24hrs, helped me set up my old modem. And they have the best price in town. Keep it up!

Connection TypeNBN HFC (Cable)
Click BroadbandClick Broadband

Thanks for your great review!! We'll do our best in any way we can :)

• NBN

Connected within a day. Tech support first class. Was worried about speeds at first but getting consistent speeds. Very happy with CB.

ckeogh74

ckeogh74AU

• NBN

Cant fault it, great service all round

We just switched over from ADSL 1 to NBN. We had to decide which provider to go with. First up, Click Broadband was cheaper, they offered a great special deal and fast speeds. We got connected the day they said we would and it was easy to set up. Customer service was great too. Overall we are very happy with Clickbroadband. Would recommend to others!

• NBN

Speed and connection is not very stable

For my 50m plan, sometimes there is no data down or up loading, sometimes the speed is very slow. I tried turning on and off, but no improvement.

Connection TypeNBN HFC (Cable)

Marshmellow

MarshmellowCaboolture

Ripped Off

Connection TypeNBN FTTC (Fibre to the Curb)

Find out how Click Broadband compares to other Internet Service Providers

Fast and engage contact by Click!

We ar glad that we pick Click as our provider to Internet! we will tell others about our good experince.

Kerry

KerryThe Entrance North

Good and Reliable Customer Service

I would well recommend Click BB as everything is explained in simple terms.Reliable, straight forward. Questions they answer, happily,
First time,every time.

Fern

FernMelbourne

So far so good

Slight hiccup upon sign up but they went out of their way to rectify this for me. The connection was super quick. They advised it would take 1-5 days but I got an email with my account details today and I'm now connected with a pretty good speed.

Connection TypeNBN FTTB (Fibre to the Building)
Click BroadbandClick Broadband

The connection was quick. The staff are very patient and helpful

The connection was done in one day, the speed is very fast. The staff was very patient and helpful. I am very happy with my choice so far

Fast effective delivery

I subscribe for click broadband because it's cheap fast and easy deployment within 2 hours I have my internet up in working at reasonable price thank you. I hope the promo price will continue

Hi Jojo,
We are happy to offer you a good and reliable service, thanks for providing your feedback. Regards,

• ADSL

Great assistant

Very patient customer services, and reliable connection, technician JM is a genius, knowledgeable and helpful, great experience, very happy experience.

Connection TypeADSL/ADSL2+

Hi Adrian,
we appreciate taking time to review our service. Thank you for your great feedback. Regards,

Dusty

Dusty

Fast installation and good internet speed

Very happy with Click Broadband so far.

I first tried to get connected to the NBN with another provider which ended being a nightmare. I had to cancel the order before they could even figure out why the connection wasn't working.

I then called Click Broadband and was online within a week. Now a month or so in and still not a glitch.

Would be happy to recommend Click Broadband.

Hi Dusty,
Welcome aboard, and thank you for your great feedback.

Set up and customer service 4/5, Speed 1/5

The set up went well, bar a little confusion over the password to connect the router. However, speeds since are averaging less than 1mbps.

Connection TypeNBN FTTB (Fibre to the Building)
Gareth Williams
Gareth Williams

Hi, this issue was since resolved and in line with the customer service at 4/5 in the headline above. Speed is now 4/5 also. Thanks

Click BroadbandClick Broadband

Thank you very much Gareth for your prompt response! Please contact us ASAP in the future if you experience any issues with our service.

Best regards,

• NBN

Still don't have home phone

I signed up more than a month ago and while I've had internet at excellent speeds (allowing me to finally stream video to the web), Click seems to be unable to get my home phone connection working. I've had numerous support calls with them, and it still isn't functional. They've tried to be helpful, and I've appreciated their tenacity, but the fact remains the phone connection is still down. I hope I get refunded for the time I was without it.

bootit

bootitGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

• NBN

They try to help yet there seems to be problems

Roger Ramjet

Roger RamjetBrisbane

• NBN

They tell you want you want to hear

1. Paid for 50MB speed but get 10-15 during peak times.
2. When you call you deal with Asians from a call centre who work to a script and this can become quite frustrating when trying to deal with an issue that does not fit in their script.
3. One person will tell you one thing, another something else.

Hi Roger,
thanks for taking time to share your feedback. we could not locate your account, so please provide us with more details so we can address any issues your are having.
Regards

Geoff E.

Geoff E.asked

Click Broadband

I'm reading the reviews and I'm wondering why the speed is so slow

Dear Geoff,

Thanks for your enquiry. NBN speed depends mostly on the technology installed at your premise and many other factors. While some technologies can achieve the desired speed, other cannot! All our plans are on No Contract and Month to Month, so if customers are not satisfied with our service, then they can leave at any time. You can get in touch with us and we can check the technology at your premise and if its one of those that can achieve the desired speed.

Simon..

Simon..asked

Click Broadband

why is it you have lots of feedback from customers complaining about your low speeds and drop outs?
I was thinking of signing up 2 you for Ultimate Plus nbn100 service but have been put off by the bad feedback..
regards,
Simon

Hi Simon,

Thanks for getting in touch, the speed on the NBN is dependent on many factors, which involves the technologies (FTTN, FTTB, FTTC, HFC, etc..) and many other factors including WiFi strength, hardware and software configuration, and the number of user simultaneously using the network. Devices connected by WiFi may experience slower speeds than those connected by ethernet cable.

It's not hidden that NBNCo cannot deliver the ultimate speed promised at all times and to all premises, and while we have limited access to the network, we seek to provide the best solution possible to our customers.

While we do have customers experiencing speed issues, the majority of our customers are happy and satisfied with the service. In such regard, all our plans are offered on month to month basis, try us, if you are not satisfied you can cancel at any time!

You can reach us on 1300 254 255 and we will be happy to assist you!

Wayne butter

Wayne butterasked

Click Broadband

Why is my internet so slow all the time?

Get an answer from our members and Click Broadband representatives